Selling Need FiveM:RP graphics made

Discussion in 'FiveM Scripts Mods Servers For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Facebook, 1/25/19.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Facebook

Facebook
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

Hi there,

I'm in the process of creating a GTA:V RP Server, and with that I need a few Graphic designs. I will need the following:

A simple yet attractive logo in two different sizes.

A banner.

I'm not looking to shell out a lot of money as these will be pretty minimal and I wouldn't expect it to take too much time. If you're interested please PM me with more info about yourself, some of your previous work, and possibly another contact method.

Thanks!

EDIT:

I'm looking for two things essentially, a very small logo (pictured on the left of this screenshot) and a banner which is obviously in the middle of this screenshot:

https://ibb.co/25QhmRF

I do not want it exactly the same. The name of my server is Virtual Roleplay, and short it is v:RP.

So, the logo being something simple (gta v related preferably) with vRP, and the banner is going to be very similar to that of the screenshot. (a background image of something GTA V related and then the text being Virtual Roleplay.

I may have a slogan added somewhere to the banner but that is the jist of things.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.