Sold Need Expert Android Developer

Discussion in 'All Other Game Services for Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Hack Forums - Service, 1/15/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hack Forums - Service

Hack Forums - Service
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Hello Fellow HF Members,

I am looking for a skilled android developer. I will hire you through well known escrow site or platform like upwork, freelancer, fiverr etc.

Please read carefully. The project has several requirements, please feel free to get in touch if you can do at least one of them.

Part 1:

We need someone to write the code to automatically record the following for any social media / voip apps (whatsapp/ skype/ messenger etc) on android upon installing our RAT apk (Non rooted device preferred) :

1. Record voice call when made within the app
    2. Capture voice message
    3. Record video call

Once the RAT apk is installed, the recording should be done without interacting with the user. (User will not know that we are recording).

After recording is done, the files will be uploaded to a remote server.

Part 2:

Bind our RAT apk with a jpg/ png/ pdf file and upon opening the file, install the RAT apk without user's consent. Android requires lot of permission, hide them all and provide auto permission.

Part 3:

Automatically pull all contents from google drive, download periodically and upload to the server.

Part 4:
    Publish the apk on google play store

Please contact via telegram: @Mrhex0 or skype: rabiul.islam304

Please let me know if you anyone can help or have any questions.
    Start Contract

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.