Sold Need experienced person to hire.

Discussion in 'All Other Game Services for Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Hack Forums - Service, 1/9/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hack Forums - Service

Hack Forums - Service
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Hello everyone !

Before tryin to explain why I'm here, wanna wish you to everyone Happy and Healthy 2020 New Year.

Now to my problem, as in my titlle, says, I do need a really experienced person for task I would hire you for. Please don't claim you can do it or ask for upfront whole payment, which you can just forget about it. Problem what I have is not easy and especially requiers Social Engineering on advanced level, since for some time lurking on this forum and reading from other members in here, that majority of people are clueless or have no idea about anything, and just tryin to " scam " someone.

For this task, I'm willing to pay you 5 digit numbers ( BTC ) and yes, you red it RIGHT. As I'v said this task is semi hard ( for those who are experienced enough, it won't be that hard, since I'v talk with few blackhaters, but sadly those people are busy and can't help me with my issue, and that's why I'm here ).

I hope to find anyone in here who is capable of resolving my problem, which you will be paid more than enough.

Best Regards to everyone.
    Start Contract

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.