Selling  High End  Android and iOS Nebula Massif realm: 26 Cit, 19mil power, 57 hero, 16 VIP

Discussion in 'Final Fantasy XV FFXV - A New Empire Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by DdDBrujah, 11/13/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DdDBrujah

DdDBrujah
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    Realm: Nebula Massif

This is a great account for someone who doesn't want to start at the bottom but wants room to grow, progress and conquer. Currently ranked 18th in power on the realm, not a very old realm and doesn't have a ton of big money spenders, so you can climb the power ladder very fast as well as join any guild you wanted to. Very close to unlocking t4 troops and t5 traps. Most of the research is maxed out for the Citadel level.

LVL 26 Citadel - 20 permanently active empire boosts including t1-t2 50% rrs reduction on research and construction plus further 50% reduction on t1 rrs, also 100% loyalty bonus

19 mil power - 600k t3 troops, 35k t4 fire pit traps, combat and defense research trees maxed out for citadel level, lots of rrs to build lots more troops easily, very close to unlocking next tier troops and traps, your power will jump exponentially once this is done

LVL 57 hero - Full legendary hunter set with decent gems, 9 hero skill resets

LVL 16 VIP - awesome buffs from high level VIP, worth a bunch of money in itself

LVL 2 Mythic Forge - set bonus from full legendary hunter set, tons of legendary crafting mats, almost set to build full Sentinel Legendary set just need chrome bits and garula fur

LVL 4 Proving grounds - Perfect for farming Sentinel Gear mats

Lots of RRS stocked up safely so can't be stolen. stupid amount of t1 rrs, tons of t2 and already stock piling t3 rrs for when t4 troops are unlocked.

500k loyalty points

Bunch of Empire renames and Player renames

100k gold

Currently guild leader of the guild ranked 10th in power, but like I said, on this realm you have enough power that any guild would happily take you if you wanted to jump ship.

*** just got laid off from job, so money is going to get tight so that's why I'm selling my account. My misfortune is your gain!!! I've spent $2500 at this point so only asking $1500. Save 40% and a love you ton of time and hit the ground running on a great realm and destroy the competition!!!

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.