Sold NAMESNIPE 2008 UNVERIFIED

Discussion in 'Roblox OG Usernames for Sale - Buy / Sell Roblox Name' started by Lurzness, 9/30/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lurzness

Lurzness
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices Banned Status: This user has been banned due to fraudaulent acts against others

8   1   0

Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    *Disclaimer* I don't care what price you think this account should be so for the penny pinchers trying to get a better deal, don't bother commenting I'm not dropping the bin you're able to leave a current offer if you'd like to.

C/O:
    BIN: $55

Hey, the thread title pretty much sums up everything. Completely unverified with no email attached.

I will be taking purely PayPal or BTC so don't offer anything else besides those 2 currencies. Proceed doing so and you'll simply be ignored.

Link to the account - https://www.roblox.com/users/631774/profile

Definition - a cloth for washing one's face and body, typically made of terry cloth or other absorbent material.

Discord: two#0002

*IMPORTANT* If you do send me a request either PM me or reply to this saying you sent a request as I have many requests so if I'm not notified I won't accept the request.

Check my vouches and other deals!

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. OP
    OP
    Lurzness

Lurzness
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices Banned Status: This user has been banned due to fraudaulent acts against others

8   1   0

Still Available! Accept offers of limiteds or money! Send me a PM or DM on here or discord! two#0002

3. OP
    OP
    Lurzness

Lurzness
    Expand Collapse

8   1   0

Still available! Can do $30! two#0002

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.