Sold Nadeys Reserve List

Discussion in 'Ourworld Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Latest topics for the, 9/6/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Latest topics for the

Latest topics for the
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Hello everybody~ I am not a new forumer or player so please do not treat me as a new comer.. ;\
    On my other account Nadey, I am going to be a Zoe every month.
    At the end of every month I'm going to be buying gems for new items to sell in coins.
    Around the 25th to 28th of each month I will have gems to buy them.
    Doubles, Tripples even quadruples maybe more than that if I get lucky in gem offers too.
    Usually gets around 15k/15,000 in gems just so you guys can get an approximate of how many items I'll be able to buy.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Valentines, Spring, Easter, Summer, Fall, Winter and even mystery boxes that I'll be selling.
    People who sell new released items for over 1+ mil kinda irritate me, they're new they should be started out cheap.
    Every new item I buy will be sold under 500,000 coins, including mystery boxes.
    Before spending them on myself I want to reserve new released items to earn coins quicker, saving them for a while though..
    I don't wanna spend them. Dx
    I also sell Zoe passes quite cheap, 6 mil per pass.
    I am not making this account a Zoe because I'll want to trade on it too, lmao.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Post below if you want me to save some of the new items for yeah. :]
    Though I apologize if I max out in reserves and can't get an item for you either..
    Not gonna have gems until the 26th so everything I earn won't be sold until after that date.
    I just wanna know how many to reserve ahead of time. C:

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.