Selling  North America   High End  (NA West Thaemine) 9/8 Deathblade & 9/7 Reaper

Discussion in 'Lost Ark Accounts Buy & Sell - LAO Account for Sale' started by PandyDaScrub, 6/8/24.

1. PandyDaScrub

PandyDaScrub
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

2   0   0

My Location:
    First of all, this transaction will not be on here. You'll be willing to go first in this transaction as I already have a lot of trust issues in the past. We can use Discord voice chat or whatever else makes you more comfortable.
    - If you cannot go first, don't bother reading the rest of the details and move on.

I'm obviously looking for a Leviathan here rather than a whale since this account has a 9/8 rock on Deathblade and 9/7 Reaper. Basically for assassin enjoyers, this account is for you. Both of the assassins are already built 5x3+2 if you know what that means.

- Deathblade (Grudge 3, Adren 3, Ambush 3, KBW 3, Surge 3, Mass Increase +2)
    - Reaper (Grudge 3, Hunger 3, Ambush 3, Mass Increase 3, Raid Captain 3, Adren +2)
    (Not 50/50 Reaper btw as you can see Mass Increase 3)

Deathblade and Reaper 1600+ (Mains)
    Souleater 1595 or 1600+ I forgot
    Glaivier 1580+
    Artist 1580+
    Gunslinger 1580+
    + Other random alts (Were for Lopangs)

LOS 30 / KLC 18
    Side note: ALMOST Black Wind Cliff 30 and ALMOST Master of Spear 30

Roster level: 201
    - You will not get gatekept unless you don't have the title for clearing whatever legion raid I guess.

Note: I will be basically giving my personal Steam account away in this transaction with over 133+ games. (Consider the games as freebies I guess)

- You'll be giving me an offer that you're willing to pay and I'll just compare it to other people's offer.
    And taking into account how much people have spent their money trying to get a 9/7 rock.

Contact me for more info, I don't wanna type everything out.
    Discord: lunaliiie

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.