Selling  North America  56-59  Maehwa NA LV 60 MAEHWA STARTER ACCOUNT +6 BILLION SILVERPEN TUVALA 547 GS | 99$

Discussion in 'Black Desert Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Lioskd, 8/2/23.

1. Lioskd

Lioskd
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    [​IMG][​IMG] Embrace the Adventurer's Journey with an Enriched Black Desert Online Account! [​IMG]

Are you ready to embark on an epic adventure in the captivating world of Black Desert Online? Look no further! I present to you an exceptional opportunity to seize the thrill of the game instantly, without enduring the tedious beginning stages. Behold, a meticulously crafted account, brimming with exclusive perks and remarkable progression!

• Failstacks: 60s, 50s, 40s, 30s, more.

Fughar's Timepiece is available:
    (You can transfer your current class's progress to another class of your desire and continue where you left off)

• 6+ billion liquid silver
      • Magnus reward ready
    • OblivionZ · Jul 12, 2023 at 2:55 PM
    • Main questline is completed (250~ Quests).

• LoML questline is 50% completed (220~ Quests).

WOULD PROVIDE ORIGINAL ACCOUNT INFORMATION ONCE PURCHASED:

1. Complete E-Mail Access.
    2. Steam Login info.

Account current price is $99

The original account holder is selling this account right now!

The characters were never used for botting, any type of hacks, or anything unlawful; everything was done by hand.

✔ Account is 100% safe and there is no chance for recall or suspension. You will receive all the info that's needed to instantly secure them.

Feel free to contact me via Discord
    :
    風神#0438

#1 Lioskd, 8/2/23
    Last edited: 8/2/23
    • This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.