Selling  North America  Email Included  Not Modded  Name Change Available NA 6x Radiant $1800+ USD in skins: MANY premiums, Original Email (full access)

Discussion in 'Valorant Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell Valorant Account' started by swooon, 7/20/24.

1. swooon

swooon
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    Made the account in closed-beta. Used to be a tier 2 player but stopped competing 2 years ago; played rank since ep1 but stopped earlier this year March-ish (moved out of the country, and I'm done playing the game). It's a level 400+ account; hit radiant 6 times over the course of my playing the game; $1800+ in skins including some exclusives like:
    • Champions 2021 Karambit
    • Champions 2023 Kunai
    • Sao Paulo Knife
    • Ruin Dagger
    Has the oni phantom, oni claw, elderflame bundle, prime 2.0 karambit, prime vandal + phantom, rgx vandal + blade, and a lot more skins ($1800+ worth).
    People in facebook bns groups use explorant, here's a link to view my acc inventory and info:
    https://preview.explorant.space/account/ih1o04rA/

Like the title says, I'm giving the main email I used to create the account (proof of first account like the welcome email + receipts are available). It's actually my main email but I'm in the process of changing other accounts linked to it and forwarding my old emails to a new one.
    First time selling an account; this used to be my main but I don't play anymore and I'm looking to make money off the sweat and tears I poured into it. I also moved out of the country so I can't make use of the ELO I gained lol, and I'm not gonna play the game anymore so the skins are a waste if I don't find a buyer.

I can get more photos upon request just lmk.
    image.png image2.png image3.png image4.png image5.png image6.png image7.png image8.png image9.png image10.png Screenshot 2024-07-09 at 12.36.41 PM.png

DM me on here for more info or leave a comment in this thread, I'll get back to you asap.
    You can also add me on discord, we can call and discuss things if you want:
    swoon8 (little spiderman picture)

#1 swooon, 7/20/24
    Last edited: 7/23/24
  2. OP
    OP
    swooon

swooon
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Can negotiate price. Speed of sale is priority over bid amount. Hit me up!
    Should definitely utilize a middleman service (can use this site or any other reputable one)
    I can tank the MM fee if we go with the listed price!

#2 swooon, 7/20/24
    Last edited: 7/21/24
  3. OP
    OP
    swooon

swooon
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    My account info and premiums inventory (battlepass skins not shown)
    Screenshot 2024-07-28 at 1.33.58 PM.png Screenshot 2024-07-28 at 1.34.08 PM.png Screenshot 2024-07-24 at 12.07.15 AM.png Screenshot 2024-07-24 at 12.07.23 AM.png

#3 swooon, 7/20/24
    Last edited: 7/31/24
  4. robin2234

robin2234
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    i want to know its early access account ?