My own power leveling service

Discussion in 'Maplestory Powerleveling for Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Facebook, 8/1/14.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Facebook

Facebook
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

Ok, so basically from the 25th November i will be beginning my power leveling service. At the moment i may only make characters in Scania, however as time goes on i may move onto other worlds.

Prices/Levels: I can make a character from lvl 1-70 for 50knx and 1-120 for 120knx. The character will be handed to you with watever items/equips it posses along the way.

Time: It will take me 2 weeks to hit lvl 70 and 3-4 for lvl 120, however as time goes on my ability to level characters will increase. Also if you are in need of a character in a shorter time frame, then for an extra 5k for lvl 70 and 10k for lvl 120, it can be arranged. (thats an avg extra, depends really on how much quicker you want it)

I will make a new account, with a completely new email, of which you can choose the domain. however you will not be given any account details prior to the sale as i dont want people changing the pins/pws during my leveling period (i dont want to get scammed). also the characters name can be chosen by you if you wish.

I will be able to make any character you want, and i will follow regular builds UNLESS you specify certain requirements eg. lukless/dexless or a certain skill build eg FA or no FA.

Payment: we will either use a trusted MM from this website OR i can let you on the account first to check it all, without releasing the email. then when you pay the email and all the info related to it will be handed to you. of course if you a wary with this method, then an mm i guess is best way to go for you.

atm i am currently making a character for someone and as i have exams as well dont have the time to begin immediately, hence the reason for the 25th of november start.

if you would like a character created for you, either pm me or post on this thread along with your email, so i can contact you.

NOTE: i will be taking orders from now and as i can physically not make a lot at one time, its 1st in 1st served.

thankyou

yay hes working on mineee ^^

lol yep dson

Power leveling can get your account banned...

hes not really power leveling, hes legit leveling the normal way

(confused really wut power leveling is)

yeh i legitly lvl u, and thats y at nov 25th i will have my bishop high enuf in scania to pg leech their chars and that, so yeh all legit

Originally Posted by Kostakire

yeh i legitly lvl u, and thats y at nov 25th i will have my bishop high enuf in scania to pg leech their chars and that, so yeh all legit

That is what I'm referring to. It can get you banned.

Originally Posted by Lumiere

That is what I'm referring to. It can get you banned.

i've had a bishop pg leech me at ws,newts, then skeles and i got from lv 26-50 in a day and a half. And im not banned. Leeching isnt using any 3rd party programs

Originally Posted by Dicktator

i've had a bishop pg leech me at ws,newts, then skeles and i got from lv 26-50 in a day and a half. And im not banned. Leeching isnt using any 3rd party programs

power leveling is leveling too fast

and you CAN get banned for leeching (stated in ToS)

its just that Nexon is pretty lazy at banning EVERYONE

for leeching

Originally Posted by dson

power leveling is leveling too fast

and you CAN get banned for leeching (stated in ToS)

its just that Nexon is pretty lazy at banning EVERYONE

for leeching

Leveling too fast? when koc came out, people were lv 120 in less than 4days. Care to explain that?

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.