Sold MW3 / WZ2 40/40 Interstellar, 77/77 Orion & Max Weapons Account Including ALL DLC Guns | Prestige 5

Discussion in 'Call of Duty Warzone Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell CODW Account' started by Gabriel000, 1/20/24.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gabriel000

Gabriel000
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices Banned Status: This user has been banned due to fraudaulent acts against others

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    THIS INCLUDES WARZONE 1 AND OLDER CALL OF DUTY GAMES, YOU WILL NOT BE REFUNDED IF PUT YOUR PURCHASED ACCOUNT AT RISK. WE HAVE PICTURE EVIDENCE OF EVERY ACCOUNT WE SELL NOT BEING BANNED/SHAOW BANNED PRIOR TO SALE.

ARE YOU A PC/PlayStation PLAYER? IF SO READ BELOW!
    The account has a Xbox linked to the Activision, this is included with the purchase. If you play on PC/PlayStation please create a Steam/Battle.net/PSN account, login to Activison website and link it. I no longer link Battle.net accounts myself as they have added new security features which can make the account unusable if you don't have access to the phone number.

THERE ARE NO PURCHASED GAMES ON THIS ACCOUNT

What's on this account?
    All Modern Warfare 2 Weapons including DLC are maxed with Orion meaning the minimum amount of weapons required for Orion are completed.
    All Modern Warfare 3 Weapons including DLC are maxed with Interstellar Camo, these are hard unlocked and have been manually grinded.
    PLEASE NOTE ANY DLC WEAPONS ADDED AFTER THE LISTING DATE (13/01/2024) WILL NOT HAVE ORION/INTERSTELLAR.
    Prestige 5 Level 250

This account has no purchased games or operators - all accounts are created for sale.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. OP
    OP
    Gabriel000

Gabriel000
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices Banned Status: This user has been banned due to fraudaulent acts against others

0   0   0

My Location:
    Text me on discord before buying the acc
    Discord:[ gab_riel_00. ] Note: the bracket are not included
    Gab00

#2 Gabriel000, 1/22/24
    Last edited: 1/29/24
    • This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.