Sold MW3 Top250 Season 2, MW2 Top250 Season 6

Discussion in 'Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell CoD MW3 Account' started by Garold pund, 3/10/24.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Garold pund

Garold pund
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices Banned Status: This user has been banned due to fraudaulent acts against others

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    The account is compatible with all platforms: PSN, PC, and Xbox.
    Everything on this account is legit; I've never used any kind of cheats.
    Don't hesitate to buy accounts from me. The account is currently Rank 35 in Top250 in the current season 2 of MW3. The First season (1) it finished in Iridescent. The account was legitimately made. There's no risk of a ban. The account is level 300 and has all weapons leveled up, multiplayer mastery camo Interstellar and zombies mastery camo Borealis. The Bone Collector operator skin for Zombies. Season 2 Nuke Rewards for Mw3 (Champion Quest rewards). It was also TOP 250 in season 6 of MW2. So Yes it has The MW2 TOP 250 rewards as well. The account only has 1 token available to change its name at the moment. For more information or offers message me!

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. OP
    OP
    Garold pund

Garold pund
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices Banned Status: This user has been banned due to fraudaulent acts against others

0   0   0

My Location:
    Discord : casualstone00

3. OP
    OP
    Garold pund

Garold pund
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

My Location:
    Available

4. OP
    OP
    Garold pund

Garold pund
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

My Location:
    Available

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.