Selling  All Platforms  Email Change Available  High End  Original Owner (Yes) MW3 ROYALTY TIGER CAMO ORIGINAL UNLOCK (1 of 1000) + legit BOREALIS CAMO + bundles!!

Discussion in 'Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell CoD MW3 Account' started by thesoapkai, 3/31/24.

1. thesoapkai

thesoapkai
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    Selling my personal CoD/Activision Account.

I have used this account since MW2019. It contains bundles and nearly all completed battle passes from S3 in Mw2019, Cold War, Vanguard, MWII and MWIII!

Lots of mastery camos across all the recent cods (including BOREALIS on MW3), as well as ranked play rewards from MWIII MP S1 (platinum) and Warzone S2 (diamond)

You can see I saved the name of the gun blueprint as my eBay account to show its my account and these are the camos I have .

The main feature is of course one of the rarest camo's in cod history - Royalty Tiger. This is selling for over $900+ alone as there were only 1000 of these available worldwide. I have the receipt from the original purchase from cod store (for the bag which came with the camo)

This alongside BOREALIS from MWZ makes this account hugely valuable! I also have almost all event camos, including MAGMA and Ghoulie. Lots of bundles on Cold War too. Any questions please feel free to ask.

If you understand the value of these items you can appreciate the rarity to find all these items on an account legitimately.

Purchase an extremely rare legit account with lots of playtime, bundles, camos, exclusive rewards (twitch streams, tier 100 battle pass skins, Amazon prime packs, PS Plus packs!)

SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY! PLEASE NOTE THIS DOES NOT INCLUDE THE GAME THIS IS JUST THE PRICE OF AN ACCOUNT ACCOINT WITH ALL THESE ADDONS

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. Calebbartonn

Calebbartonn
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    if anyone is intrested, https://www.playerup.com/middleman/?page_id=5&form=cart&p_key=12090001_96035
    I am selling my top 250 account from the first season of ranked play ever from MW2. It also has the orange nuke skin and is whitelisted. Whitelisted means it cnat get shadowbanned. here is my discord if you want photos, assaultttttt
    I will not be doing transactions without a middleman via player up or playerup only so no one gets scammed 202404132138323832.png 202404132138323832.png