Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    WTT Hunter for Blood elf paladin

Account Information
    Hi i got a 61 hunter on EU pvp server jaednar. Willing to trade to a 55+ Blood elf paladin. The hunter has got full epic and so on. Only EU. Reply or PM. If u dont feel like doing that u can add my hunter_bytess@

Account for Sale

WTB Priest on PvP US server

Account Information
    Dont care what race or faction. Want it around level 55 to 62, 60 would be perfect. email baypines@

Account for Sale

WTT 61 hunter for Blood elf paladin! EU

Account Information
    Hi i got a 61 dwarf hunter on jaednar PCT rdy. The dwarf got full epic gear and night elf epic mount. please PM or add my : Hunter_bytess@ and we will talk more.

Account for Sale

WTT lv 70 warrior, 64 rogue and 61 mage 4 lv 70......

Account Information
    I have a lv 70 ne warrior lv 64 ne rogue and lv 61 human mage my aim is Bravesfan2185 and my email is Braves4621@ Im looking to rade for a well geared lv 70 warrior on a us pvp server i will consider other offers

Account for Sale

wts warlock(70) and pally (61) super geared

Account Information
    ok i have 2 accounts for trade im looking for a shaman / druid / warrior with good gear willing to trade both if your account is good enough ok lvl 70 female warlock undead on Pve server with epic mounts normal flying mount mostly blues has tier 2 and other epics bagged exalted with scyers and lvl 61 human male pally on PVP server pally has full tier 2 / 2.5 and full pvp set it has title FIELD MARSHAL , ASKANDI , healing gear with +650 healing this pally is pwnage you can email me at imanicepersonxd@ feel free to ask ask questions both have transfers up i will take a buyout of 440 for both

Account for Sale

wts 65 rogue

Account Information
    hi all ı have 65 rogue and 60 shamman eu server(maelstrom) full tbc gear+wow and tbc cds+350gold money wts my acc plz contact me karaslan_64@

Account for Sale

WTT LVL 70 UD ROGUE! FOR (H) War/Shaman/Mage/Pali

Account Information
    U.S PVP SERVER Has All Blues, and Demonblood Evis Flying Mount Kara Keyed Tempest, Keepers Of TIme/ Thrallmar - Heroic Keyed Looking for horde class that is xferable. If interested AIM= kingofpokerx

Account for Sale

WTS alliance - 70 hunter 62 war 44 shaman, horde - 60 hunter

Account Information
    As the title says, I have a 70 dwarf hunter, 62 dwarf war and 44 draenai shaman on a US pvp server and a 60 horde tauren hunter on another US pvp server on the same account. My main char has 9 equipped lvl 70 epics, with the rest being the best blues you can get. Currently 7/49/5 with 2104 RAP, 18.75% crit rate and 104 (6.6%) hit rating self-buffed. He has ALOT of alternate gear, depending on what your playstyle/spec is. All reputations on both azeroth and outlands that are self-farmable are exalted (excluding stupid ones like timbermaw/wintersaber etc), obviously attuned to all heroics. Has 375 Herb/Alch(with every self-farmable recipe in outlands acquired, also transmute spec)/First Aid, 365 Cooking, 300 Fishing. Has epic flying mount, and epic mechanostrider - with the rep to buy basically any other epic mount in the game. Alliance side of account has around 500g combined, with ludicrous amounts of consumables/primals/other valuables. Upwards of 20 stacks of outlands herbs ready to be used, also 13 badges of justice waiting to be turned in. Main character is 100% ready to raid in Gruul/Mag and well beyond. Send an email or msg to ben_hirsig@ for further details or offers.

Account for Sale

"SELLING LVL 102 PICTURES HERE RS CASH ONLY""

Account Information
    SELLING THIS AMAZING ACCOUNT FOR RUNESCAPE GP ONLY HAS ALL THE NEED 90 MAGE 89 RANGE ALSO CAN PROVOE ACCOUNT AS I CANNONT INSTANT MESSAGE I CAN ONLY EMAIL [email protected] CHEER!

Account for Sale

WTS WOW Mage 70 +935 dmg, epic flyer, all keys, PVP,Alliance

Account Information
    Selling my account. Some Kara Epics. T4 gloves. 9 lvl 70 epics in all. around 600 gold. Much more with sellable stuff. I myself bought this account at lvl 60, but the guy I bougtht from was a friend. You'll get secret word and login. Also, CD Keys, and CD's if you need them. Looking for offers above $200.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.