Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    WTT 64 NIGHTELF DRUID FULL T2 AND SOME AQ40 AND 62 ROGUE

Account Information
    WTT a lv 64 Night elf druid with Full Tier 2 and some aq40 also a full feral set And a Lv 62 human rogue with mainly BC blues and greens both on same server..(PVE) Eitirigg trading for a pref 62+ horde pvp or pve trading simply because ive had them too much gets boreing..druids played time is 90days. US server so no EU trades please

Account for Sale

SELLING LVL 81 100K EMAIL ME AT ITALIANKING94@AOL

Account Information
    EMAIL ME FOR THE ACC

Account for Sale

free accounts!

Account Information
    i need a free account please im sick of waiting ive been hacked and i cant get my account back please give me a lvl 100+ or at least a good one

Account for Sale

WTT 70 pally and some alts

Account Information
    I've posted here a couple times before, and thought that I had happily traded my account. I was incorrect. Now I will be more precise with what I want. I have a 70 paladin with good gear. He is on a pve server (eldre'Thalas) and his transfer is available. His gear is 6/8 judgement with aq40 shoulders. He has a ton of BC blues all the way up to level 70 and 2/5 pieces of his 3.5 set. 64 rogue with pretty good gear. His transfer isn't up. And a 60 paladin on a pvp server (Magtheridon) with gear not worth mentioning. But his transfer is available. I want ONLY a warlock or WARRIOR. They must be level 70. I will think about a hunter or Mage also. Leave some. Sharpshot1390-AIM Mp3874@-Email

Account for Sale

WTT LVL 65 ALMOST 66 NE HUNTER

Account Information
    PVP SERVER US SICKASS GEAR RAIDNG GUILD OVER 400G EPIC MOUNT FIRST AID VERY HIGH ALSO COMES WITH A LVL 60 UD ROGUE WITH EPIC MOUNT GEAR AND CRUSADER ON WEAPONS AND ON THE ACCOUT I HAVE A BUNCH OF LVL 20-29 TWINKS ONE 19 TWINKA ND A 37 WARRIOR GIVE ME A BUZZ.....LOOKING FOR ONLY A PALADIN MALE OVER 200G EPIC FLYING MOUNT AND IN RAIDNG GUILD ON A US PVP SERVER ALSO THE ACCOUNT MUST HAVE ON OTHER 60 ONIT AND ALOT OF FUN ALTS!!!! THANKS []D [] []V[] []D THEGAMEMASTER1@AOL-EMAIL HOMEBWOI10-AIM

Account for Sale

WTT/WTS 68 Human Priest!!!!!!!!

Account Information
    WTT 68 Human Priest, 2 bars away from 69, fully rested to 70. He's on Eldre'Thalas (PVE). Want to trade for alliance, druid, shaman, mage, rogue. E-Mail me with offers or if you want to know more about gear, etc. If looked on the ARMORY Nehoc is the name. Account comes with 20 Dranei Shaman, 18 Tauren Druid. Wanting to trade for an account on magtheridon or at least PVP. email gcohen28@

Account for Sale

WTT Greymane Gold for BC Key/Gamecard

Account Information
    Willing to give: 350g for a gamecard 500g for a BC key

Account for Sale

SELLING LVL 81 OFFER HERE!

Account Information
    SIMBAD100 IS HIS NAME.

Account for Sale

PLZ

Account Information
    CAN I PLZ HAVE AN ACCOUNT

Account for Sale

SELLING LVL 81 ACC FOR 200K

Account Information
    HIS NAME IS SIMBAD100

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.