Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    WTT 67+ Female Gnome Warrior

Account Information
    Looking to trade my 67 Gnome Warrior. She is equipped as follows ://ctprofiles/5230055 She also has tanking gear including wrath pieces and some AQ tanking gear. Her xfer cooldown is not currently up, it will be up towards the end of April. She has multiple epic mounts and is exalted with all Alliance City factions other then Exodar and Gnomergan Exiles. Also she has attained the rank of Commander which can no longer be attained. Her professions are Mining/Blacksmithing - Blacksmithing currently at 290 and Mining at 358. Cooking - 361 Fishing - 308 First Aid - 375 Throughout the account are various alts on different servers mostly PVP servers. Some alts include 46 Orc shaman on Lightnings blade, 36 UD rogue also on Lightnings Blade. 45 Orc Warrior on Firetree. I am looking to trade this account for a Male Gnome Rogue or Female Human Rogue level 65+ with xfer up. PVE or PVP server does not matter. My email is michael.liebana@ AIM : DJTiesto4life : akura_espana@ Thanks for looking

Account for Sale

WTB Wow original CD Key! NO SCAMMERS :)

Account Information
    Anyone got a retail original wow cd key? i wanna trade my steam account with css for normal World of warcraft Europe KEY!

Account for Sale

WTS 66 Warlock, 60 Paladin and 53 Warrior Quick n' Cheap!

Account Information
    I want to sell my account containing a lvl 66 Warlock with good leveling gear (blue/epics) and lots of old raiding epics in the bank (+12) and a 53 Warrior with really good gear for his level due beeing twinked. Both the Warlock and Warrior are on the Ahn Qiraj realm and are transferable right away if you wish. The lvl 60 Paladin is in Vashj and is also ready for transfer right away. The Paladin has got good PvP equipment, 4 parts of the old PvP-set and okey healing gear. I've also got a tons of alts, but none worth mentioning. All of these characters have the best reputation on the server if you don't wish to transfer them. All these Characters are on EU Realms. I'm hoping to sell this account as fast as possible and I'm setting a quite low price. 260$ - If you want more information about the account, have any questions or want to contact me e-mail me on tobbenbirk@

Account for Sale

SELLING LEVEL 113 RS ACCOUNT WITH 99 STR FOR 3MIL RS GP!

Account Information
    TITLE SAYS IT ALL AIM-KING RAF7 -LIANETMONTEAGUDO@BELLSOUTH

Account for Sale

Selling Runescape account 94 wc and 90 fletch!

Account Information
    Selling a lvl 93 account (andywalsh04) its got 94 wc and 90 fletch and 1414 total(hasnt started hunter) Looking for around 5mil Walsh321@

Account for Sale

giving free rs account

Account Information
    username shams122 pass daboss first come first serve

Account for Sale

WTS 60 Warlock

Account Information
    Wanting to sell 60 Warlock BC enabled all set to lvl, has Pre BC Epics Tier1/tier2, 2 Epic mounts+Azure Mage blade, Undead lock lots of effort but into this character, PvP Server and Xfer is UP!! Looking for around $300 Email Goldserpant@ or GOldserpant@ or AIM Kazza121

Account for Sale

WTB SWG Elder Jedi

Account Information
    offering between $150 and $300 depending on specs AIM: bandeckko2007

Account for Sale

Wtt levelel 61 taurne warrior male hand of ragnaros Eu pvp

Account Information
    hey i want to trade my tauren warrior level 61 male. got hand of rangaros to:D eu pvp mostly aq40/bwl dps gears and rank 13 gears got ashkandi and much more full tir2 alot ofr nr and fr gears to coverment1@ for more info

Account for Sale

WTT ROGUE LVL 70(EU)! Alianse -human fe male, 2x epic wepons

Account Information
    a-r-s-a-92@ add me .... The thing is acc expired...but its not that big problem i think...

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.