Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    WTT 62 Druid $ 56 Rogue

Account Information
    Hello I have a 62 Druid and a level 56 Rogue I would like to trade. I'am looking for a 60+ (TBC) Mage, Warlock, Warrior, Priest. . ye I think thats about it. For more Information please contant me at:- samperkins87@ I am able to provide picturs as proof etc and can talk to you ingame if you would like to. Booth accounts are very well geared and the rogue which I am currently PvPing with can crit over 1700 and can 2 shot most people his level. Booth accounts come with 60% mounts and some gold. There are also varios other alts spread out. I wont go into much detail but there levels range from 14-27 and there are about 7 of them. So you cant realy get boared I'am the orginal owner of this account and can provide the secret question. As a bonus this account comes with 1 and a half months pre-paid time left. ~Oday

Account for Sale

level 80 pure for sel (runescape)

Account Information
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- hi i m selling this acount for money on rs just offer atack 71 strengt 78 def 40 prayer 43 67 hp 70 woodcutting 76 fire making if you are interested add my jeroen_heijster@

Account for Sale

SELLING LOADS OF ACCS!!!

Account Information
    A LVL 92~PURE PK621 A LVL 102~PURERAGE93 A LVL 113~216KENT A LVL 126~EMMAJAY E-MAIL OR IM UR OFFERS SPRTSSOC1 IS MY AIM ADDRESS ACJIZZ98@ IS MY

Account for Sale

selling lvl 78 85 wc!!

Account Information
    taking runescape cash

Account for Sale

need a free runescape account plz

Account Information
    looking for free runescape accounts! my main got hacked

Account for Sale

WTB 70 Hoard priest

Account Information
    Needs to have flying mount, other specs of the toon can be discussed. email me with pics/profiles/prices rayash69@

Account for Sale

WTT Burning Crusade KEY!

Account Information
    I want to trade my steam account with CSS and HL2 mods etc. for a Legit Burning Crusade KEY!

Account for Sale

wtr(us-wow)60-70's Free lvling+Lvl 70's $10 per day Renting

Account Information
    We are offering 2 kinds of new services: 1. We Give you 60-70 free lvling, but we keep all or part of the gold that we earn while online. 2. If you have any lvl 70 character, we can rent it from you. And give you $10at least per day as rent cost. ( If your character is good, we can give you more rent. ) We have successfully finished many lvl 70s already these days . Don not pass the chance.Tell your friends about it please . please contact us my aim is wowking1314

Account for Sale

WTT 2 Accounts for Orc/Human Warrior -

Account Information
    Hi, I’m looking for a 70 warrior, if not 70 has to have T2 and other good epics. I’ve 2 accounts which I want to trade for a warrior. If this is not what you’re looking for but you do have a good Human/Orc warrior, please tell me because I also want to buy a warrior. Account 1 (the Burning Crusade upgraded): Tauren (m) Shaman level 70: 60 epics: 8/8 T1 6/8 T2 Blessed Qiraji Augur Staff Hammer of the Gathering Storm Cloak of the Gathering Storm High Warlord Mageblade Amulet of the Shifting Sands Natural Alignment Crystal Signet ring of the Bronze Dragonflight – revered Dragonslayer’s Signet Totem of Life Hammer of the Jiz’hi Also has a lot level 70 items. 1/5 heroic keys + Karazhan keyed, but you’ll have the others in no time because he has very good reputation. Also has a lot honor points and tokens to spend. 3 epic mounts + AQ40 mount and a normal flying mount Proffesions: Alchemy 375, Herbalism 390 and First Aid 375. Night Elf (m) Hunter level 60: 5/8 T1 4/8 T2 Lok’Delar Rhok’Delar Onyxia’s Tooth Pendant Ancient Sinew Wrapped Lamina Black Dragonscale Boots Mark of the Dragon Lord He has the very rare pet from Winterspring and will be very easy to level up. He has 1 epic mount (reins of the Swift Stormsaber) Proffesions: Leatherworking 300 (has a lot rare recipes) Account 2 (the Burning Crusade upgraded): Human (m) Paladin level 60: 3/8 T1 1/8 T2 (l) The Unstoppable Forge Magma Tempered boots Zandalar Freethinker’s belt Seafury Gauntlets Hide of the Wild He has 2 epic mounts: the Charger and a Swift Stormsaber (darnassus exhalted) - Both accounts have still 1 month playtime and I’m the owner of both of them. I would like to show them ingame if you want. - I’ve this is not what you’re looking for but you do have a good Human/Orc warrior, please tell me because I also want to buy a warrior. daancamphuijsen@

Account for Sale

free rs acc up for grabs

Account Information
    username shams122 pass tupac u must be on it playing otherwise my m8 wills ay to me u shouldnt have quit

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.