Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    Selling and buying R.S. accounts

Account Information
    Ok here I will be buying and selling runescape accounts. First I would like to show my accounts for sale! a level 56 woodcutter with: 75 woodcutting 56 range all member skills are at 1 22 crafting 44 attack 47 strength 44 defence 49hp 12 mining 18 smithing 60 fishing 59 (4k til 60) cooking 40 firemaking 22 mage 33 prayer and that's about it. I am looking for an offer over 1mil, he is a great pker while he can hit 9s with attack and 7s with range. at lvl 56 hes a mixture of range and melee, plus some basic mage attacks. some players will think your a meee but then you could pull out a mage short and hit consant 12s on them while there far away withou enough time to get back out of the wild, hes also good because he could bind his opponent for 5 seconds while wailing on them with a rune scim or 2h, and hes also a good pker because he can cook a good 20 lobs easily and go into the wild and have full health for a while, and because he can make whatever he lost in half a days work, mine a good 500 yews and you have 175k. He will come with a maple longbow (best you can get while not a member) and full green d'hide. again I'm looking for 1-3mil for this insanely awesome character, theres an autowin of 1500k (1.5mil) and if you pay that much you may receive my lvl 42 who has around 45-50 cooking and fishing, this character is about 500k alone, but hes yours free with paying 1.5mil for the other account next character: a combat lvl 79 this character is awesome, incredible, here are his skills (all over 1) 70 attack (hits 22 with whip) 66 strength (almost 67) 65 defence 66 hp 35 agility 20 mining 30 smithing 38 fishing 23 cooking 10 herblore 35 agility 9 hunter 12 farming 15 fletching 45 crafting 42 woodcutting 33 mage 29 range 14 construction 30 prayer 32 slayer 29 theiving what else is there..... oh yeah 22 firemaking 19 runecraft thats about it, with a whip this guy can hit up to 22, hes a great pker and staker, ive killed up to lvl 91. with his mixture of attack, strength, and defence he hits quite high constantly while being untouched. I have hitten the following on a lvl 61 with full addy (g) in c wars: 21 18 4 0 16 death. while i have killed lvl 80s without being touched. this character is incredible for his lvl, im looking fr an offer over 5mil at the moment because I already have an offer for 5mil on friday. next character: this is the last one, it's a mage pker with high woodcutting and fletching here are his skills: 49 mage 56 woodcutting 53 fletching 12 attack 16 strength 22 defence 19 mining 4 smithing 4 herblore 1 hunter 19 farming 22 prayer 43hp and the rest are 1 this character is only level 36 and hits 16s with mage. If you go into the wild you can find someone with full rune or addy and kill them in a matter of hits while there either still running up t you or hitting 8s on you. this character can freeze its opponent and destroy them with his mage, he is a great pker, ive never had someone under lvl 50 that hit 16s quite thurowly, with this grand pker I'm looking for an offer around 900k-1.2mil, 1mil is the autowin. Thos are all the characters for sale. email theguyrozz@ if your interested in any of them. Now for buying, I am buying an account over lvl 80, I am willing to pay 5mil plus the woodcutter/ranger/cooker/fisher and the mage/pker/fletcher. those characters together are about 2-3mil, plus 5mil, and the other lvl 42 fisher/cooker, is about 2.5mil, plus 5mil is 7.5mil, thats around 7.5mil for an account, email theguyrozz@ with all the skills plus the combat lvl of the character your willing to trade.

Account for Sale

[EU] WTT 61 Warlock - PVP server xfer up

Account Information
    wtt my level 61 warlock for a paladin manly - he has 309 talior 256 enchanting - used to be full epic but well tbc changed that looking for Human paladin 60 + message me for at ham281@

Account for Sale

WTT MY 70 EU PALA - for UR MAGE.

Account Information
    Hello, im looking to trade my level 70 pally on an EU server for a gnome, preferably a mage. My character is geared out in T3 and epics from karazhan, spent a lot of time on the character and its pretty imba imo. The character has several epic land mounts and a normal flying one. - Holds the key to all heroic instances in Outland. - Some of the best gear available. - 400g +/- on the char. - Literally hundreds of epics in the bank, has T2/T3 stashed there, along with resistance gear, pots etc. - Maxed out professions, making the character one of the best people in that profession on the server. - Excellent reputation on the current server. I am looking for a level 70 GNOME mage or warrior with gear at least as good if not better than my own, and the gnome must be on an EU pvp server. If your interested and want to have a look at my char in-game or just to discuss etc, post here or add my which is; bazfernandez@ Thanks for reading.

Account for Sale

WTT EU Pvp

Account Information
    WTT 64 Gnome Warrior PvP server EU. Has 9 epics in total including t1 (bracers, gloves), t2 (including helm and l) and other random epics including shield. Also has many nice TBC Blues. Has epic mounts and 500g. Im very open to all offers.. the account MUST be 60+. And i must tell you that the higher the level, the less i care about gear. Faction and race dont matter. Prefer not a rogue, but am still open to anything.. Am also selling the account if anyone is interested for around 80euro ONO Contact me on or email on: cuddle_my_cactus@ Thanks and happy gaming

Account for Sale

wtb wow eu acc

Account Information
    i a looking to buy a wow acc i dnt mind what class they are as log as they are 50+ i have around 50 uk pounds to spend ( healing classes more welcome)

Account for Sale

WTT steam acc For WOW

Account Information
    Title says it i have a good status 7-digit steam acc with cs 1.6 and source,hl,hl2,HL:source,HL blue shift.Day of defeat,DOD:source and more... looking for a wow acc with a lvl 48+ warrior must be either undead,Night elf or orc and must be male US PVP and must be able to show ingame post here where i can reach u

Account for Sale

WTS 70 NE Druid (Many nice items, 1000g, epic mount)!

Account Information
    Has normal epic mount and flight form (60%). 354 Tailoring/283 Enchanting Fully enchanted DPS gear. Rare Gear: Stealther's Helmet of Second Sight (w/ gems) Choker of Bloodied Feathers Shoulderpads of Assasination (w/ gems & crit enchcant) Nomad's Woven Cloak (12 agility enchant) Chestguard of the Dark Stalker (150 HP enchant) Oilcloth Breeches (30 stamian/10 agility enchant) Ogre Slayer's Band Bladefist's Breadth Dreamer's Dragonstaff (35 agility enchant) Moonstrider Boots Imbued Netherweave Boots Imbued Netherweave Pants Imbued Netherweave Tunic Azure Lightblade The Saga of Terokk Harold's Rejuvenating Broach Ivory Idol of the Moongoddess Burning Blade Cultist Band Natasha's Guardian Cord Cloak of the Craft Umberhowl's Collar Pants of the Naaru Moonglade Pants Keeper's Ring of Piety Broxxigar's Ring of Valor Will include 1000g on the character. Price: $300 USD (Willing to negotiate a little) Contact Me : WoWfan1337@ AIM: WoWfan1337

Account for Sale

WTS LVL 70 Gnome Mage PVP SERVER AWESOME GEAR!!!!!

Account Information
    70 Gnome MAGE PVP SERVER 852 SPELL DMG (Fire Spec 10/48/3) 31% Crit This mage Also has 900 Arena Points/// 15000 Honor points that are not used. Reg. Flying mount 375 Herb/375 Spellfire tailor Heres a link to his currrent gear ://armory.worldofwarcraft/?#character-sheet.xml?r=Agamaggan&n=Raycam ~~KARAZHAN KEYED~~ Any Questions feel free to contact me. Kycamaraza@///AIM= Akademiksx55. $600 Starting Bid

Account for Sale

WTB WOW US/EU accounts for any race/realms

Account Information
    Pleaese visit "accounts" to quote a price for your nice gear accounts, we are one of the largest accounts dealer. accounts accounts accounts accounts accounts

Account for Sale

WTT 64 Gnome Rogue, 66 Troll Mage Both Pve ! for a 70

Account Information
    WTT 64 Gnome Rogue, Great Gear, PVE Server( XFER Up) has 2 months membership. 66 Troll Mage, Great Gear(4 epic mounts) PVE no xfer... 0 membership... but you can see account in armory and in account management. Im looking for a lvl 70.. pref human but looking at all offers Mainly interested in Priests... but im me mikeruiz2k7 thats my aim... ty

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.