Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    WTT Guild Wars Account for a WoW Account

Account Information
    -Account has Nightfall and Factions(if need be i would purchase prophecies for the account before trade) -Level 20 Ranger/Paragon with max Sunspear Armor dyed black, excellent items -Level 9 Warrior with max Sunspear Armor Dyed black -over 175k in account -guild leader of the guild "Event Horizon" ,hall just needs skill trainer. -Not looking for much +40 toon, preferably PvP Transfer up and a warrior, but not a requirement . e-mail any offers to scheller10@ thx( as well)

Account for Sale

i need help

Account Information
    i need help i got hacked if u have been hacked u know how hard it is to make a new good acc can someone donate one plz? 80+? post here thank you for your time

Account for Sale

Come here to get free cash/items on runescape

Account Information
    Hi a have a level 113 on runescape and i am willing to give you people between 10-15mil.Send the below to my aol address that is AAT22795@aol Username: Password: What do you want: Pin if you have one:(so i can put in your bank): :)

Account for Sale

Selling/Buying Runescape Account

Account Information
    Selling lvl 44 STR PURE with 40 attack, 50 str, 14 def, and most skills 40+ BUYING a ranged pure with ATLEAST 50 range so thats about 33-34 cb I WILL TRADE !!!!!! send an email to : hottsauce2103@

Account for Sale

SELLLING SOME RUNESCAPE ACCOUUNTSS for rs cash!!

Account Information
    ALrighty!! i am selling two different accounts one is a lvl 50 combat- account that was.. a mem but i changed subcription lvls are: att- 40 def-30 str-30 prayer-35 range-42 mage-59 woodcutting-60 fishing-52 cooking-53 slayer- 24 crafting- 32 the name is: knockers34 (others)--has a bunch of mem idems such as full blessed green d hide and rune hally... you cannot contact me on rs or ill get banned...but you can email me @ acearmphs1@ the account above i will sell for 3mil cash for a final price and my lowest offer ive gotten so far is 1.8mil ANother account is: a lvl 32 (pure ranger) thebeat1008 att- 1 def- 1 str- 1 range- 47 mage- 30 prayer: 25 this account has only d hide and a few arrows..i am willing to seel it for 1.5mil rs cash.. contact me through email and after i add ur character and logg in on another one of my accounts (ill tell you in email) and as soon as the trade is done i will email you a full description of account information such as all past passwords and bank pin. I promise you this is not a scam and you will be satisfied with the accounts. email me if you have any furthur questions: thanks later!!

Account for Sale

SELLLING SOME RUNESCAPE ACCOUUNTSS for rs cash!!

Account Information
    ALrighty!! i am selling two different accounts one is a lvl 50 combat- account that was.. a mem but i changed subcription lvls are: att- 40 def-30 str-30 prayer-35 range-42 mage-59 woodcutting-60 fishing-52 cooking-53 slayer- 24 crafting- 32 the name is: knockers34 (others)--has a bunch of mem idems such as full blessed green d hide and rune hally... you cannot contact me on rs or ill get banned...but you can email me @ acearmphs1@ the account above i will sell for 3mil cash for a final price and my lowest offer ive gotten so far is 1.8mil ANother account is: a lvl 32 (pure ranger) thebeat1008 att- 1 def- 1 str- 1 range- 47 mage- 30 prayer: 25 this account has only d hide and a few arrows..i am willing to seel it for 1.5mil rs cash.. contact me through email and after i add ur character and logg in on another one of my accounts (ill tell you in email) and as soon as the trade is done i will email you a full description of account information such as all past passwords and bank pin. I promise you this is not a scam and you will be satisfied with the accounts. email me if you have any furthur questions: thanks later!!

Account for Sale

WTS 60 Orc Warrior PVP Transferable

Account Information
    As title says has epic mount and full blues with some random MC/BWL epics. Email offers @ michael.liebana@

Account for Sale

WTT 70 tauren warrior eu PVP transferable

Account Information
    wtt it for a mage 60+ must be eu and on a pvp server

Account for Sale

Selling Vanguard beta Account/key

Account Information
    Unused Vanguard beta key for sale so can work with any Sony station account. Not going to use it as im too wrapped up in wow. Buyout is 200$ or if you got an offer im me at Boilingice on aim Check out merchantoffortune on ebay for my wow auctions

Account for Sale

Buyinf rs2 account

Account Information
    hi and welcome to my thread, so i will buy goo level account with hight mage and/or ranger... It school be pker or staker... I will pay rs cash, i will verifit first, if you are scared ask admins to verifit our deal! i don't wish to scam or get scammed, post your account, and price.... thank you, saulius

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.