Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    55 Shaman / 34 Warrior Account

Account Information
    Shaman is over 2 years old with a solid rep on Vazaelle. 5 AA's , ~145 Alchemy skill, 25-35K in gear with 7k in the bank. Both 1HB & Piercing maxed. Also max CoV and Dorf faction. Warrior is naked for the most part. Looking for $140 OBO. Send me an email to check him out in game storkfacekille@

Account for Sale

Selling lvl 92 runescape account!!

Account Information
    76 atk-73 str 74 str 75 hp 73 mage 50 pray 65 minin 60 smith add footballman_23@ and pm me for offers

Account for Sale

got told about this site so i post here as well

Account Information
    i usually just post on ., but got told about this site from Garrie anyways to business, i have a lvl 70 gnome mage for trade hes on a pve server cannot transfer back to pvp since i transfered from a pvp server, the mage has +402 spell damage 2 epic ground mounts and 60% flying mount, if u want more into leave ur offers here or e-mail me or add me to on leys.david@googlemail

Account for Sale

WTS: 60 Dwarf Warrior+40 Hu paladin+19 ne Rouge FULL ACCOUNT

Account Information
    ALLIANCE account on the server DALVENGYR and everything on it. Upon receit of payment you shall be promptly emailed with my account name, password, and secret question. I am the only one to have ever played on it and I have created it with no history of any blizzard violations/bans. TRANSFERS STILL AVAILABLE
    I am also interested in buyout offers, if you are intersted in buying out the account (buy-it-now)then please email me with your offer; I will take the highest of the first 2 buy-out offers. If you have any questions about anything at all or if for some reason my auction is canceled or does not sell and you are still interested,feel free to message me or email me at Hotnspicypickles13@
    Also ALL of the characters have very cheap respecs because I respecced the warrior only once and the other characters have never been respecced.
    The account is on the PVP server DALVENGYR and is on the ALLIANCE side.
    The account consists of 3 characters who have over 350g spread out between them:
    These are the CTprofile links to all the information if you would like to have a closer look at exact items/reps/skills and what not
    60 Dwarf Warrior: ://ctprofiles/5017347 this ctprofile is completely accurate except for the helm, the armor, the shoulders, and weapon which are now BURNING CRUSADE items I have purchased from the AH that are much better then the items on the profile.
    40 Human Paladin: ://ctprofiles/5017469
    19 Night Elf Rouge: I didn’t make one for her but there is information about her listed below
    Here is a list of information about each character –
    60 Male Dwarf Warrior: This character has 3 professions and currently has over 3200 unused honor points!
    He is 43 Arms/5 Fury/3 Protection Specced
    Blacksmithing: 300/300 Weaponsmith Also I have almost every blacksmithing plan up to 300 skill except for the epic plans
    Mining: 300/300
    First Aid: 300/300
    This character also has an epic Ram Mount with epic mount training along with attunement to every instance except for BWL. Also there are 2 of 3 of the parts to make the Ubrs key, 2 pieces of great fire resist gear and a multitude of blacksmithing materials in the bank.
    Since this was my first character I played through questing and such and thus have earned some good reputation doing so
    Darnassus – Honored
    Gnomerean Exiles – Honored
    Ironforge – Revered
    Stormwind – Revered
    Stormspike Guard – Exalted
    Argent Dawn – Revered
    Cenarion Circle – Friendly
    Thorium Brotherhood – Honored
    Zandalar Tribe – Honored
    And friendly with just about everybody else
    DPS WEAPON: BLADE OF MISFORTUNE 68.8 DPS, 3.4 speed, CRUSADER enchant +29 Strength, +28 Stamina +45 Critical Rating Here is a link since it is new ://thottbot/?i=55999 This is a TBC weapon I bought from the AH and Ive already enchanted it with CRUSADER. He also has The Immovable Object (Crusader Enchant)
    Tanking weapon/shield: Ravenholdt Slicer/The Immovable Object (Thorium Spike attachment)
    Ranged Weapon: Wiley’s Howlitzer
    Head- NEW TBC HELM Ango’rosh Helm of the Champion 638 armor +19 str +29 Stamina +19 Defense Neck- Strength of Mugumba
    Shoulders- NEW TBC - Bloodscale Pauldrons of the Champion 629 Armor, +16strenght, +24 stamina, +16 to Defense Rating Back- Zulian Tigerhide Cloak (+50 Armor enchant)
    Chest- NEW TBC Bloodscale Breastplate of the Beast(+40 armor attachment) 838 armor, +21strenght, +21 agility, +32 stamina Wrist- Zandalar Vindicator’s Armguards (+7 Stamina enchant)
    Hands- Knight Lieutenant’s Gauntlets (+40 armor attachment)
    Waist- Zandalar Vindicator’s Belt
    L- NEW TBC - Bloodscale Leggards of the Beast 733 armor, +21 Strength, +21 agility, +32 Stamina Boots- Knight Lieutenant’s Greaves (+40 Armor Attachment)
    Rings- Don Julio’s Band/ Overlord’s Crimson Band
    Trinkets- Stormpike Insignia Rank 6/Blackhands Breadth
    (
    )
    40 Male Human Paladin: This character has 3 Professions
    Alchemy – 293/300
    Herbalism – 225/300
    Fishing- 90/150
    This character is 100% HOLY SPEC
    This character also already has the lvl 40 mount and training.
    Two handed weapon- Bonebiter (Counterweight Attachment +20 haste rating)
    Healing weapon/shield- Hand of Righteousness, Aegis of the Scarlet Commander
    Head- Raging Berserker’s Helm
    Neck- Explorers’ League Commendation
    Shoulders- Embossed Plate Pauldrons of the Eagle
    Back- Silky Spider Cape
    Chest- Shining Silver Breastplate (+50 mana enchant)
    Wrist- War Rider Bracers
    Hands- Phalanx Gauntlets of the Bear (+5 agility enchant)
    Waist- Scarlet Belt
    L- Chausses of Westfall
    Boots- Dusty Mail Boots
    Rings- Talvash’s Gold Ring, Seal of Wrynn
    Trinkets- Insignia of the Alliance
    (
    ) 19 Female Night Elf Rouge:
    This is a twink-type build character but I never got around to “really” gearing her, nonetheless she is still well geared.
    This character has 4 professions
    Leatherworking – 125/150 Skill lvl
    Skinning – 130/150 Skill lvl
    Cooking – 81/150 Skill lvl
    Lockpicking – 50/95 skill lvl
    This character is great if you want to have some fun as a twink or it’s a great character to pick up and take through the game

Account for Sale

WTB 60+ Horde Undead Warrior PVP Server

Account Information
    Want to buy an Undead Warrior on a PVP server. 70 is better. Must have epic land mount. Gear isnt a problem, must have a decent weapon. I can contact by AIM.

Account for Sale

WTT 68 Tauren Druid

Account Information
    -lvl68 Tauren Druid -US pve -decent feral gear looking for -68+ Alliance Warrior -US PVE or PVP

Account for Sale

WTB: Decent Level Epic Account

Account Information
    I'd like to buy a mid 50's to mid 60's, whatever I can get an offer on, I'm looking to spend 100 dollars, that's all, western union, message me if you have an epic account for sale, the stats/specs, etc. No druid/Rogue's please.

Account for Sale

WTT Steam Account for WoW Account

Account Information
    wtt my steam account... which isnt banned from anything and in good standing... for a wow account... donst matter if it dosnt have any toons on it.... : lksdarkness_inc@ or reply to this thread

Account for Sale

WTB/WTT for a UD MALE warrior with thunderfury

Account Information
    i am looking for an UD Male Warrior with thunderfury.

Account for Sale

WTT 66 ORC WARRIOR FOR SHAMAN

Account Information
    Lookin for shaman A or H in US PVP server. aim: trunksbladex email: kaosclan2002@

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.