Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    WTS WoW Account Level 70 Priest with Epic Flying Mount!!!!

Account Information
    Hi, I've got an awesome Level 70 Priest up for sale. This is a very good account, it is transferrable and is truly a gem! I'm willing to sell this for a reasonable price, just give me an offer and I will consider it. Here are some details: 70 Priest Female Human Guild: Cronie of revolution 182 guild member transfer is up I've got a ct profile if you want to check it out just email me and I will give you the link. Lot of wear not posted and stuff. Can make 3 set and more 1 kit : healing 1335 bonus 1 kit : resist 1 kit : critical Epic mount [Reins of the White War Talbuk] increases speed by 100% Epic Flying mount [Swift Purple Gryphon] increases flight speed by 280% 2004 Gold 5531HP 9488 Mana with healing kit 1335 bonus healing PVP Knight-Lieutenant 21236 lifetime Time Played 124 days 22 hours Time Played level 70 15 day 5 hours Alchemy 375/375 Tailoring 375/375 First aid 375/375 Very good reputation Revered and Exalted in many faction lot of 16 key : [Key to the Arcatraz] [Flamewrought Key] [Key of Time] [Warpforged Key] [Key to the City] [Reservoir Key] Please email me at sparks.william@ with offers. If you want more screenshots please let me know and I will send them to you. If you ever need any more details I will happily provide them, just remember to email me as I probably won't visit this thread after a while. Here are some pics: As a side note, glavindar, before you post please email me: sparks.william@

Account for Sale

WTT 62 UD Mage - PVP

Account Information
    Looking for a shaman primarily, either horde or alliance. email me, if you're interested!

Account for Sale

WTB WoW Warrior

Account Information
    Hey, looking for a good 60 warrior on a pvp server u.s.

Account for Sale

selling lots of runescape accounts!!!!!

Account Information
    account names are snoop dg621=lvl 76!! I zanex I=lvl 74!! jacktripp=lvl 94!! sanguinius=lvl 77!! my aim username is rsuser2 my e-mail is dchambers35@! i want atleast 1.5m !!

Account for Sale

WTT 70 UD Priest and 60 NE Hunter for Horde Characters

Account Information
    The priest is a level 70 UD priest with his kara and heroic keys, he has all level 70 blues with a full set of blue quality damage gear and a full set of blue quality healing gear. He has his epic ground mount and flying mount. His professions are herbalism/alch and he has a few special alchemy recipes that are really nice tools. The hunter is a level 60 NE hunter with all MC/BWL/Nax epics and his epic ground mount--perfect to begin leveling to 70. I'm trying to trade for an account with a 68+ warlock, mage, or druid (but will take other offers) and a 58+ horde character. All of these numbers are # just get in contact with me and we can talk about it. Email me at pjupe@inbox or reply here and i'll get in touch with you as soon as possible. Thanks for looking PS: Both characters are on US servers and have transfers up if you need to switch their servers.

Account for Sale

sellign a a great rane pker only 1.5m fast

Account Information
    post here to buy him some lvls he has r 66 range 55 fletch 60 att and more for only 1.5m im quitting funescape and i want for someone to enjoy him, he can b turned into a better pker( he already is great wit mage short and dds) just by raising his range up higher jus post here to buy im trying to sell him fast!!!!!!

Account for Sale

WTS Level 70 Human Mage Account - TONS OF EPICS!!!

Account Information
    It is time we all dred, going to college, and now I must put my secondary life aside I'm selling my World of Warcraft The Burning Crusade account, because Ebay won't let me, and my character realm switch is still available! *7000hp/7000mana unbuffed, sick health for a mage! *Over 520 bonus spell damage and healing, with 20% crit chance with DPS gear on! My fireballs are hitting NORMAL for 1400-1600 damage, that is just some INSANE damage!! *Bank is full of tons of epic items/gear/enchants/etc. worth well over 1000G! *Over 12 extra trinkets, 3 extra rings, different sets of gear for fire resistance, shadow resistance, and nature resistance, as well as sets for fire bonus spell damage and frost bonus spell damage. *Various and TONS of level 60-70 epic gear and items. *All 16+ slot bags *340 Tailoring/375 First Aid professions - ***(and I will get tailoring to 375 if you wish!) *FLYING MOUNT!!! as well as 3 EPIC riding mounts!! *Been playing on this account for over a year, and through that time I've been in the #1 guild on my server, for the alliance side first downing of 'Gothik The Harvester' in Naxxramus, pre-BC. This character has seen alot, has alot of friends on the server, and even if you have friends on a different server, you can still use the character realm switch to go play with them. You only get 1, but I have not used it yet! Please email me at bettis.tony@ with any questions or further concerns, I would love to answer anything for you, I am moving to college and can not play anymore, I hate to see this account go because it is truly vintage to World of Warcraft, but I must, and the account is worth way more than what I am asking for. I will be asking for $499.00 starting price or best offer, I have had this account quoted from two different gold-selling websites that also trade accounts, and they quoted me a total worth of the account of: $750.00 So the account is worth way more than what I am asking, I just need to get rid so I can head to college, please send me offers, I accept PayPal preferrablly! Also, I can send screen shots or whatnot via email. Thank you.

Account for Sale

WTS Level 70 Ally Hunter/ 60 Horde Shaman

Account Information
    They are both on PVP servers and ready to be transfered. If you are interested and want to know more about the account, make a post or email me at RyanPerry42@.

Account for Sale

WTB: Horde Mage and Warlock

Account Information
    As topic says I want to buy a mage or a warlock. I am only interested in Male Orc Warlocks or Female Undead Warlocks and Female Undead mages. They MUST transferable and on a pvp server or I wont take a second look. Level 60-70 is fine I will even consider low to mid 50's characters also if they fit the criteria. You can contact me through. t2uitt83@ aim truitt2119

Account for Sale

114 COMBAT RUNESCAPE Phats +99 range

Account Information
    Yes, thats right, 113 combat, not as weak as one would think with 99 range. Has 1770+ skill points. Has purple, blue & white phat...don't miss out on these items, they're becoming rarer and rarer everyday, when people like me get sick of runescape and just quit, but I'd rather make a little money on the account, considering the time I've spent on it. Comes with 12 months of membership. Some stats 92 strength 91 attack 90 defense 99 range 95 hitpoints 90 magic 74 prayer Great for Range Pking, tangle, etc...has best friends list to pk & get the best items. That's where I get most of my items, to sell for gold & rares. No recoveries or bank pin...will send ID & password, along with all information to retrieve account. Email me at j-2342@ for more information, pics, stats, etc. Make an offer here or email, I'm not sure what I want for it. Accept only VARIFIED paypal should any disputes arise

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.