Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    SELLIN LVL 85 WITH D CHAIN AND L ONLY 6M!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Account Information
    post here to buy

Account for Sale

WTT 70 HUMAN MAGE (F) PVP

Account Information
    Hello i am looking to trade my level 70 human female mage with mostly blues about 535 spell dmg and 565 fire spell dmg she is currently fire specced i have all the info to the account, i am mainly looking for a UD rogue dwarf hunter NE hunter orc hunter orc rogue UD mage Tauren/orc warrior MUST BE 70 PVP SERVER!!!!!! AIM: Skater4107 EMAIL: Skater4107@aol

Account for Sale

66 Lock US PvP

Account Information
    346g on character (liquidated). 473 added shadow spell damage. 11.22% crit chance. 5454 health. 7378 mana. 5963 honor. Currently 13/43/0 (Demonology). I would like in the neighborhood of 250$ but I may be interested in trading for a higher level character. Please send inquiry to mjb1988@ Because I was recently scammed I will have to ask that the money be paid before I give you all the account information (all info available: SQ/SA account name, CD key, etc.)

Account for Sale

Trading a RS account for a WOW account

Account Information
    yo i played runescape, got banned, made a new name. My new name isa lvl 37, with 72 (almost 73) woodcutting, 45 crafting, 51 range. It also has a pirate hat, obby cape and a cannon. (mage bows included) Take Note: This accoutn is no longer a member so you have to become one to use thise stuff! I have recently started WoW and was wondering if someone would trade a WoW account for it. Just seeing if anyone would.. email me at blungo098@aim or post here

Account for Sale

WTT 70 UD ROGUE! PvP Al'akir! and god dammit EU!:p

Account Information
    I've got a 70 UD rogue thats very good blue geared with the 2 Fist weapons Reflex Blade and Stormreaver warblades, this is a exotic offer :p I want anything alliance 68+ and its a very big + that his tranferable please contact me at Ruben_bernhardsen14@ or wow_ftwp@. and please ONLY EU OFFERS! kkthxbye

Account for Sale

WTT 70 Dwarf paladin For Be Paladin

Account Information

Account for Sale

WTT rogue/warrior for paladin

Account Information

Account for Sale

WTS 70 Human Warlock EPics!!!! LOOOK

Account Information

Account for Sale

WTT rogue/warrior for paladin

Account Information
    i got lvl 70 rogue and lvl 70 warrior on seperate accounts The Rogue has alot of karha epiq's main hand dagger and of hand sword both epiq. he has alot of epiq armor which is gloves, bracers, rings and xbow. The warrior has 2 karha epiqs which is tanking belt and frost resistance tanking boots. he has descent blue's and prot specc atm. flying mount ofc Both: has flying mount, epiq ground mount EU PVP SERVER!!! i am looking for EU pvp server only and both of mine are eu pvp. I can also trade against mage 8) : simenvqb@

Account for Sale

WTS 70 Human Warlock EPics!!!! LOOOK

Account Information
    Hey there I am currently Selling my 70 human warlock fullly transferable, He has 2/3 Frozenshadowweave Set working on the chest now and a bunch of really good blues, hes sitting at 800 shadow dmg at the moment, Comes with Flying mount and around 200g, In the bank There are enchanthing mats worth 500g atleast and another 300g of Taloring supplies including Primal mooncloths and Spellcloths and Shadowcloths. He is Kara keyed and ready to go. Looking For Money so Paypal only please. If you wish you to get in touch with me please email me at teraxe1924@ or aim me at teraxe

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.