Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    70 UD Rogue/PVP US Sever/Transfer Up! Selling Immeadiately!

Account Information
    70 UD rogue/PVP US Server/transferable. Check out his gear here ://ctprofiles/4153744 Has flying mount, 200g and more than 300g in sellables along with countless other nic nacs, numerous 60 epics including 10k in honor 30 marks of each battleground and 350+ Fire Resist . 366 leatherworking, has a lvl 70 epic leatherworking pattern (only one on the server) including nearly all the mats required to make it. One made already and am wearing it (headpiece). You can contact me by email: oo_brettly@ (by : oo_brokenbastard@ (or by simply replying to this thread. Looking to sell immeadiately! Asking $450 USD OBO. Paypal only.

Account for Sale

WTS 70 Dwarf Priest US PvP xfer UP

Account Information
    Selling a Dwarf Priest, level 70. He is on a popular US PvP server, with realm transfer available. Character has 100% clean record and a good reputation with players. Level 70 epics from Karazhan (PvE) (Gloves, Bracer, Cloak) Level 70 epics from arena and honor (robe, bracer) Full top quality blue sets for both PvP and PvE healing. Epic tailoring patterns battlecast, resolute, unyielding. 365+ tailoring, tailoring mats (spell/shadow/mooncloth) and mats to make more. Enchanting, used mainly for DEing (has 290ish skill and some 60+ shards/essence/dust) All heroic keys. Epic mount/Normal flying mount. all enquiries to be sent here: bustrat1@ or AIM: dynmkv paypal is a must. Will organize to show you the character ingame, and all cdkeys and relevant account details will be disclosed to the buyer.

Account for Sale

buying runescape pure

Account Information
    I'm paying with 10m runescape gold! The account pure must me either range or mage, NO MELEE! The account must have 70+ of range or mage and no deffence! Email me at [email protected] only please.

Account for Sale

WTT/WTS LvL 70 Rogue {A}

Account Information
    Selling my lvl 70 Dwarf Rogue His is decked out in all lvl 70 epics from Karazhan and Gruuls Lair...minus his cloak which is still a blue =( Including but not limited to 2 pieces of T4..gloves and shoulders. He is a 375 JC only missing 5 patterns and a 375 Herbalist. Keyed for all heroics except Hellfire and Auchidon instances...only about 2 runs away with each. Needs the piece off Gruul to be keyed to Serpentshrine. 10 heroic dungeon badges in the bank...9 epic ground mounts and regular flying mount. I am willing to trade for an alliance warrior on a PvP server with the transfer available. Must be decently geared and keyed to heroic instances. Also on this account is a 63 hunter still in full T1 375 Herbalist/375 Alch and a naked 60 priest that has become my bank alt with 300 tailoring/ 300 enchanting. Serious offers only please lets not waste each others time. Bids starting at $500 USD Hit me up on AIM @ leetskeet1980 or email at chopper_kingdom_000@

Account for Sale

wtt lvl 69 druid us pvp

Account Information
    wtt lvl 69 druid ally us pvp server transfers up has fearl and ballance and some balance gear flying form epic land mount and aroun 200f looking for a lvl 68-70 priest warrior or may b a warlock i can provide email and secret q and a my aim is nmitchell8882 or email me at nicholasmitchell8882@

Account for Sale

WTT 70 Orc Warrior On PvP Server for 70 Be Pally on PvP Serv

Account Information
    Im looking to trade a 70 orc warrior, prot spec on a pvp Server In Bc blues and 70 epics with dps and tanking set, has 2 normal flying mounts, 2 epic ground mounts. In a Kara guild. On a pvp sever Xfer down. Has a orc lock on a pvp server and a 42 nome mage on a pve server. Aim is: Ssn759et3

Account for Sale

selling lvl 90 runescape account

Account Information
    I don't know how to post pictures just to let you know. I am selling a lvl 90 runescape account with 1293 total level. Str-75 Hp-75 Mage-72 Range-97 Att-72 Deff-70 In game gold-0 I have 0 gold on this account, but it still is awesome. I will not say his ussername and password untill after I receive my payment. I will also tell you all my recovery question answers. I'm selling this account for 3m runescape gold. The gold will go on my pure, and then you will get your account. If you want more information on the account email me at [email protected]

Account for Sale

SELLIN 2 ACCOUNTS FOR GOOD PURE

Account Information
    SELLING LVL 86 ANS 78 FOR A GOOD PURE WITH NO RECOVERYS STATS AROUND FOR PURE 70-80 ATT 70-90 STR 1-45 DEF 52-70 PRA 70-80 RANGE 60-94 MAGE DONT NOT HAVE TO HAVE ITEMS ON BUT BE NICE TO HAVE SOME ONE

Account for Sale

WTT 70 HUNTER

Account Information
    I have a level 70, tauren hunter on the US PvP Balnazzar realm. He is kara keyed, with a flying mount and decent equipment. He is a jewel crafter and a miner, both of which are great money makers. I'm looking to trade for a warlock, either alliance or horde, although undead is prefered. If you have any questions, you can e-mail me or add me through at Grambo588@

Account for Sale

WTS BC KEY AND GCARD

Account Information
    hey there people im willing to sell one BC key 30 dollars and one Gcard for would of warcraft 25 dollars. my aim is tehownerer21

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.