Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    TRADING 47 SHAMEN(A) AND MY STEAM ACCOUNT FOR A 60 WOW CHAR

Account Information
    I want to trade my 47 shamen alliance and my steam account for a 60 wow account will take any char but hunter my email is pamooks_1@

Account for Sale

WTT 65hunter/50draeneishammy

Account Information
    I am wanting to trade my 65 hunter who has the epic bow/staff from epic hunter quest and T2 pices and zgepic as well as BC blues epic mount on pvp server for a ROGUE or LOCK of same level or better my hunter has full rested xp and is a killer in pvp and pve ,there is a 50 allie shammy on the account as well in good blues and epic axe and normal bad a*s elephant mount...There sevral other 20+ alts as well...agin im looking mainly for a ROGUR or LOCK send offers to brainmeat26@ or leave a post

Account for Sale

WTT/WTS 70 ally Priest > 60-70 Pally/Warlock US PvP

Account Information
    WTT/WTS Level 70 Dwarf Priest. xfer available us pvp. Currently has 3 kara epics, arena robe and a few arena orientated epics. Items based around arena healing, and PvE. 500g, normal flying mount. 365+ tailoring, 300 enchanting. many lvl 70 epic tailoring patterns known. keyed for all heroics and kara. good server rep. Trading for 60-70 alliance Paladin or Warlock, preferably on Blackrock realm. or selling cheaply(offer) Send me a PM if you are interested and we can get in touch.

Account for Sale

WTS A Guild Wars account, awesome account, lotsa lvl 20's

Account Information
    Hey, I am trying to sell a Guild War account, its pretty uber, has 4 Lvl 20's, a lvl 18, 2 Pre-searing farmers, and 1 pvp slot. The char are as follows= Lvl 20 W/(anything, has all secondaries unlocked) He is very uber, has the build for soloing Underworld, plus lotsa elites unlocked. He has the FoW Helm, and was working on 15k glads armor, but never got it done. Lvl 20 R/Me, can be trapper or BP Ranger, both good builds, has the endgame 15k primeval armor, 2 uber bows. Lvl 20 Mo/(Me,W) Was a 55 monk, still have armor from that, but is now set as healer, has the scar eater, very good healing staff, lotsa items on him. Lvl 20 A/(E,D,Mo) Has exotic armor, uber daggers, and has the build that can solo almost any boss in the whole game. Lvl 18 D/(Mo,W) Doesnt have max armor, is ascended in Nightfall, has elites, good start on him. Lvl 8 Mo/? Is started for pre-searing farming, its a good way to get dye, so hes a good start on that. Lvl 6 Me/? Same as monk, is a started pre-searing farmer, has the max armor in pre, and some gold on him. Then there is the pvp slot, I have tons of pvp items unlocked, almost every perfect mod, tons of skills, and i have 74 fame, not much, but didnt get into pvp to much. This account has TONS of items on it, ectos, perfect gold weapons, lotsa greens, this account is UBER. I spent 1190 Hours on it. Pls either post or PM offers to me. I didnt want to sell it, but I am getting a little old for this, and I need the money bad. So thanks!

Account for Sale

WTS ONLY BE PALLY 70 US PVP

Account Information
    World of WarCraft: The Burning Crusade Welcome to my auction! You are looking at an expansion set w/ my acnt. Full transfer w/ name, password, s&a, cd keys, etc: BloodElf Paladin 70 US PvP Server Transfer Is Down Epic Healing Gear Epic Pally Mount Flying Mount Over 1K + Healing email me at trader69wow@ looking for 600-700 OBO Disclaimer: By bidding on, inquiring about, or viewing this auction you are stating that you are in NO way affiliated with Blizzard Entertainment or any associated entity. World of Warcraft is a trademark of Blizzard Entertainment. All characters, items, gold pieces, or other intellectual property in World of Warcraft are the sole property of Blizzard Entertainment. This auction is not for the ownership of their intellectual property but rather for the time spent working on this character and acquiring items. All references to "My character", "This character", "This account" or "My account" are indicative of my time spent on leveling the character. This auction is not for ownership of the account, which belongs to Blizzard. It is for time spent acquiring the characters, items, skills, keys, and other facets of the account. By inquiring or bidding on this auction you agree that you are not affiliated with Blizzard Entertainment. All characters, items, in-game currency, and anything else associated with this auction will remain the property of Blizzard. By bidding on, inquiring about, or viewing this auction you are stating that you are in NO way affiliated with Blizzard Entertainment or any associated entity. World of Warcraft is a trademark of Blizzard Entertainment. All characters, items, gold pieces, or other intellectual property in World of Warcraft are the sole property of Blizzard Entertainment. This auction is not for the ownership of their intellectual property but rather for the time spent working on these characters and acquiring items as a form of service. Disclaimer: You are bidding on my time leveling for this account. Said account remains the property of Blizzard. You will not 'OWN' the account, for it belongs to Blizzard. The only thing you are bidding on is the time I have invested into the account. All characters, items, in-game currency, and anything else associated with this auction will remain the property of Blizzard. By bidding on, inquiring about, or viewing this auction you are stating that you are in NO way affiliated with Blizzard Entertainment or any associated entity. World of Warcraft is a trademark of Blizzard Entertainment. All characters, items, gold pieces, or other intellectual property in World of Warcraft are the sole property of Blizzard Entertainment. This auction is not for the ownership of their intellectual property but rather for the time spent working on these characters and acquiring items. Before bidding on my auction you must read and agree to Blizzard's EULA located at: ://worldofwarcraft/legal/eula.html According To Blizzard's EULA: "You may permanently transfer ownership of the Game and all parts thereof, and all of your rights and obligations under the License Agreement, to another by physically transferring the CD-ROM, all original packaging, and all Manuals or other documentation associated with the Game, and by removing from all of your home or personal computers and destroying any remaining materials concerning the Game in your possession or control, provided the recipient agrees to the terms of this License Agreement. The transferor (I.e., you), and not the Licensor, agrees to be solely responsible for any taxes, fees, charges, duties, withholdings, assessments, and the like, together with any interest, penalties, and additions imposed in connection with such transfer

Account for Sale

Selling Loaded Steam Account ($55) WoWCDKEY($15)BC CDKEY $30

Account Information
    hey, selling the above items. The steam account is as follows: It is a 7 digit steam account, Not VAC banned or banned from any leagues. I can sell via ebay if you like for verification. This account includes ALL of the following games: Advent Rising AstroPop Deluxe Bejeweled 2 Deluxe Bejeweled Deluxe Big Money Deluxe Birth Of America BloodRayne BloodRayne 2 BookWorm Deluxe Chuzzle Deluxe Condition Zero Condition Zero Deleted Scenes Counter-Strike Counter-Strike: Source Dangerous Waters Darwinia Day of Defeat Day of Defeat: Source Deathmatch Classic Defcon Disciples II Galleans Return Disciples II Rise of the Elves Dynomite Deluxe Eets Feeding Frenzy 2 Deluxe FlatOut2 Garry's Mod Ghost Master GTI Racing Gumboy Crazy Adventures Gumboy Crazy Features Half-Life Half-Life 2 Half-Life 2: Deathmatch Half-Life 2: Episode One Half-Life 2: Lost Coast Half-Life Deathmatch: Source Half-Life: Blue shift Half-Life: Source Hammer Heads Deluxe Heavy Weapon Deluxe Iggle Pop Deluxe Insaniquarium Deluxe Iron Warriors Jagged Alliance 2 Making History: The Calm and The Storm Opposing Force Painkiller Gold Edition Peggle Deluxe Pizza Frenzy Psychonauts Red Orchestra Ricochet Rocket Mania Deluxe Shadowgrounds SiN 1 SiN Multiplayer Space Empires IV Deluxe Space Emires V Talismania Deluxe Team Fortress Classic TheShip The Ship Tutorial Typer Shark Deluxe Vegas - Make It Big X2: The Threat X3: Reunion Xpand Rally Zuma Deluxe IF interested in buying any of the stuff, IM ME on AIM! Need to sell tonight! SN: yasxsubzero

Account for Sale

selling lvl 28 runescape account

Account Information
    basic info here/ has a bank pin : will reaveal pass and pin 2 u after payment which would be 500k-??? if more than 1 person wants the account ill start bidding at 500k atk, def, and str are all 20-25 wc is 50 and has full mith and a power ammy ( along with some junk in da bank) if u wanna buy add " boom tycoon" because he will receive the payment (btw my email is jacob_sisouk@) so again if you want 2 by email me to : what world u want the payment to take place in; where in that world; and tell me you account name so i kan also add you last check on everything ; payment 500k-??? acount info. will be given after payment!!!! no scam!!!!!!!!!!! im really tired of runescape and all i need the money for is so i kan become a admin on moparscape!!!!!

Account for Sale

[WTT] [H] 70 Troll Hunter, blued and attuned PICS INSIDE!

Account Information
    Armory: ://armory.worldofwarcraft/?#character-sheet.xml?r=Proudmoore&n=Crosiis He is fully gemmed, with great blue gear. In a great raiding guild with all 70+ He is on a PvE server, not PvP. If thats not what your looking for, dont waste my time. He has 3 epic ground mounts. Skeletal horse, Wolf, and Kodo. Highest crit, 3,200. he is a very good hunter, lots of pets. Main pet has over 8k armor, great tank, and is 70 as well. Other pets are 65+ I am only looking for serious traders only, if you send me an IM and say "well I have other offers" dont waste my time. i'm looking to trade now, and for good. I am looking for something on a PvP server 60+ Instant trade if warrior, rogue, mage, or shaman with great gear. No humans or trolls please. Contact me via: AIM: rofl decrypted : deaditeswalk@

Account for Sale

WTT LVL 70 TAUREN DRUID for PRIEST or Shaman

Account Information
    if it is a priest it has to be an alliance human/dwarf or undead horde must be male! Shaman must be Troll or Orc Willing to trade for other classes/races just email me southpark251@

Account for Sale

selling half-life 2 cd key. Hl2, hl2 DM. CS:S DOD:S

Account Information
    Ok the key isnt activated yet. Paypal only please. Its a halflife 2 cd key With this you get the following games: Half-Life 2 Half-Life 2 Death Match Counter-strike Source Day of Defeat Source

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.