Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    WTT 60 WARRIOR BC ENABLED

Account Information
    im looking for a mage or rogue at 60. Must be xferable. BC doesn't matter. for more details email me at reikozen@, is tormentedpride@, or AIM NotConsidrdRight

Account for Sale

WTT 63 NE Warrior

Account Information
    63 NE Warrior PVP Server over 1k atk power epic mount email - reggie456@ looking for Warlock/Priest 61+

Account for Sale

PLZ ANY1

Account Information
    I NEED A FREE RS ACCOUNT PLZ EMAIL ME INFO AT J1003795@ TY IF U AWSWER MY REQUEST

Account for Sale

60 Troll Rogue for Trade, will accept low levels

Account Information
    Okay, I'm remaking this thread so I can be more specific as to what I have. I have a level 60 troll rogue on a pve server (Zul'jin). He has good quality gear for a 60, a Vis'kag and a Brutality Blade, along with partial Tier 1 and 2. He is currently on cooldown for transfer, but the server he is on is one of the best pve server there are. It has many guilds, a fairly high population, and little to no lag. I am looking for pretty much anything alliance, on a pvp server and transferable. I know mine isn't transferable at the moment, but I need anything I trade for to be so that I can put it on the server I need to be on. I'm willing to accept almost any class, except for paladins as my main is one. It can really be anything, 45+, especially if it's a draenei. Thanks for reading, e-mail me or hit me up on AIM if you're interested. My screen name is pdq90, and my e-mail address is quirkp@.

Account for Sale

WTT/WTS 69 Tauren Warrior US

Account Information
    Hell0. I want to trade my lvl 69 tauren warrior on a pve server. His gear consists of good tbc blues and greens. He has an amazing tanking set and dps set. He has his epic mount and 100g on him. I am looking for: 1. Mage 2. Rogue Might consider others but mainly those 2. Aim BenfoldsisSick Email icemaninjail@

Account for Sale

SELLING: HORDE WOW ACCOUNT 70mage/60rogue +others epics etc

Account Information
    School/work is taking up too much time for me to raid and play wow as i would like to so i am getting rid of my account and hopefully picking up some extra cash. ****Serious Offers Only**** All characters are transferrable. None of these characters are on the same server, however, they are all on the same account. 70 blood elf mage -pvp server 60 undead rogue -pvp server 60 troll mage -pve server 52 night elf hunter -pve server several 20-30 alts haven't bothered in leveling the other 2 60s to 70 yet the blood elf mage is sick, currently fire spec'd, has flying mount and regular epic mount, does not have epic flying mount yet, but has ~2000g heroic keyed, kara keyed, kara epics/gruul's lair epic PAYPAL VERIFIED ONLY email me with serious offers or specifics on any of the characters bryanbarnett4@ thanks

Account for Sale

WTB 70 Blood Elf Paladin U.S. Server

Account Information
    Currently looking for a blood elf paladin on a U.S. Server. The character must be male and must have many good B/C blues and some B/C epics. You must be the original owner of the account, and you must be able to supply the secret question and answer as well as the cd key Will pay through paypal but before any transaction is made you must identify yourself as the owner of the account. Scammers beware.

Account for Sale

lvl 62 Night Elf / Female Hunter for trade!

Account Information
    I have lvl 62 night elf hunter. Its in normal server. I am mainly looking for DPS Character for horde. I will take warlock , mage , rogue , and etc. If its server Lightning Blade its a + The hunter is in Proudmoore ( Availble to transfer ) ----------- account trading ----------- I am really serious about trading. I have been jipped many times. And its really hard to fine people who are legit. All the trading will be through [AIM] My sn is peterh0628. I am 100% legit. I have traded d2 accts, battle net account names, and steam id's ------------- If you are interested please contact me through. Aim- peterh0628 Mail - peter_music7@ Thanks :-d

Account for Sale

WTS/WTT LVL 70 gnome mage

Account Information
    I want to sell trade my lvl 70 gnome mage on the anvilmar pve server x-fer down. Has normal flying mount and is attuned for all heroic dungeons and kara. Serious buyers only! Trading for Hunters, Pallies, Warlocks, and Rogues ://armory.worldofwarcraft/#character-sheet.xml?r=Anvilmar&n=Darkgnome Aim: Tsukasasurfer

Account for Sale

WTT 66 Draenei Shaman 70 Priest 8/9T3

Account Information
    Looking for the following : Blood Elf Warlock Blood Elf Priest/rogue Draenei priest or Warrior Female human warlock Orc warlock Must be on US PvP server AIM WoWaholic007 for info I will of course show you the characters in game if interested.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.