Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    WTB WoW Account GREAT OFFER!!! Alliance PREFFERED

Account Information
    Hey I would like to purchase a World of Warcraft account. Preferences: 1.) Warlock Faction: Alliance Level: 60-70 Gear: doesn't have to have anything special but epics (tier set) and lvl 70 blue sets are a bonus. ----------------------------------------- 2.) Rogue Faction: Alliance Level: 60-70 Gear: Same as above ----------------------------------------- 3.) Shaman Faction: Alliance (Draenei of course) Level: 40-60 Gear: anything works here ------------------------------------------ 4.) Druid/Priest Faction: Alliance Level: 60+ Gear: you must have healing gear that is decent ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Now I will pay up to $450 for an account but anything above that I will need to consult you before the purchase. If you have something I might like (even if its horde) then shoot me an email at: Chainchompftw08@ I will consider every offer. I will only pay via money order, because my paypal account is going through the confirmation process. I require a phone number and vaild residential address. Thanks and if you have any questions please email them to me. Thanks again.

Account for Sale

TEON Doomcryer 76 with 65 TH Sub For Sale

Account Information
    Selling on Teon 76 Doom cryer with 65 TH Subclass Gear Full A gr No karma.. PM me if you are interested and for more details about gear. For obvious reasons, names will not be included though i guarantee that every character has a decent english name.

Account for Sale

Sellin a good rs account lvl 66

Account Information
    Hello, im sellin a runescape account lvl 66 for 500k-1 mill its the best states are 65 woodcutting and 65 fishing it has completed all quests beside sheild of arrav and prince ali rescue pleas someone reply F.A.S.T and it has not gotten reported yet that im sure of

Account for Sale

HEY I really need an rs account!! pls!!

Account Information
    hey everyone!! i reeeeeaaaallly would like a rs account cause i forgot my other ones pass and i didnt set any recovery questions...so it would be reaaally great if anyone could send me the name of the account and the pass/recovery questions and i would be soooo happy!!! thx sooo much! email me the name and info @ acearmphs1@ thanks a bunch...dont post it here because then anyone could take it!

Account for Sale

WTB horde rogue on dark iron server or US pvp server

Account Information
    Looking for a horde rogue thats 60+ if possible. Would really prefer dark iron server, transfers make accounts suspicious for blizzard. Willing to offer a good amount regardless of gear if the character is on dark iron. Will also pay if you can get the toon on dark iron before i take possession. Only interested in male toons. Please send info to dmpdesign@aol Thanks.

Account for Sale

WTT my 58War,57Rog,48Hunt,40Rog for 1 70 war,hunter,or lock

Account Information
    as the title states or ill sell my account for $200 if anyone is interested

Account for Sale

WTS Lvl 70 Hum Warlock/Lvl 61 Undead Mage (PvP and Transfer)

Account Information
    WTS my Lvl 70 Warlock and/Lvl 61 Undead Mage with alt Lvl 46 Night Elf Druid. Looking for a relatively quick sale and would like to sell today. Warlock has epic mount and flying mount. ://ctprofiles/5238056 Mage has standard mount. ://ctprofiles/5238103 Current bid offered has been 210.00. Looking for a minimum bid of at least 225.00. Will only accept payment via paypal as I am a premier/verified Paypal Account holder. Please post on this topic your bid or email me directly at wiredaccount@ . I will be checking email frequently. Once monies have been received by paypal, you will receive all account information including SQ/SA and CD key information.

Account for Sale

WTT 70ROGUE+60SHAMAN FOR 65+WARRIOR/PRIEST/WARLOCK

Account Information
    On my acc: Lvl 70 Night Elf male rogue on Xavius [PVP] in green and blue items, with epic mount and 60% flying mount. Lvl 60 male Orc shaman on Dragonblight [PVE]. There are a lot of alts too. I need a lvl 65+ warrior/priest/lock on PVP server only and pref. alliance Got SQ and SA too. If interested then contact me here, or: aim: gaszpeter : peter.apocalypse@ e-mail: [email protected] I'll give all the informations, showing armory, etc. I'm mostly online from 18:00 pm

Account for Sale

WTT 70 Undead Lock

Account Information
    Im looking to trade my undead lock for either a war/rogue/paly/shammy must be horde. My lock has 827 spell dmg unbuffed and can craft spellstrike pants. With enchants on gear he can easily reach 900+

Account for Sale

WTS/T Steam Accounts (For woW stuff/Paypal LOOK!)

Account Information
    Hey everyone, I am looking for the following stuff: Paypal $$$ WoW Unused CD-Key Wow:BC Unused CD-KEY WoW Timecard I have to trade some Steam Accounts. The steam accounts are all 7 Digits, Non-VAC'd or banned from any leagues. They all include the following games: Advent Rising AstroPop Deluxe Bejeweled 2 Deluxe Bejeweled Deluxe Big Money Deluxe Birth Of America BloodRayne BloodRayne 2 BookWorm Deluxe Chuzzle Deluxe Condition Zero Condition Zero Deleted Scenes Counter-Strike Counter-Strike: Source Dangerous Waters Darwinia Day of Defeat Day of Defeat: Source Deathmatch Classic Defcon Disciples II Galleans Return Disciples II Rise of the Elves Dynomite Deluxe Eets Feeding Frenzy 2 Deluxe FlatOut2 Garry's Mod Ghost Master GTI Racing Gumboy Crazy Adventures Gumboy Crazy Features Half-Life Half-Life 2 Half-Life 2: Deathmatch Half-Life 2: Episode One Half-Life 2: Lost Coast Half-Life Deathmatch: Source Half-Life: Blue shift Half-Life: Source Hammer Heads Deluxe Heavy Weapon Deluxe Iggle Pop Deluxe Insaniquarium Deluxe Iron Warriors Jagged Alliance 2 Making History: The Calm and The Storm Opposing Force Painkiller Gold Edition Peggle Deluxe Pizza Frenzy Psychonauts Red Orchestra Ricochet Rocket Mania Deluxe Shadowgrounds SiN 1 SiN Multiplayer Space Empires IV Deluxe Space Emires V Talismania Deluxe Team Fortress Classic TheShip The Ship Tutorial Typer Shark Deluxe Vegas - Make It Big X2: The Threat X3: Reunion Xpand Rally Zuma Deluxe As you can tell this is a ton of games, anythign you need. I will make deals for the above items as I have a few of these accounts. To verified and trusted buyers I will sell each steam accout via Paypal for the AMAZING price of $45. Talk to me to bargain. Please send all offers and questions to yasxsubzero on AIM (thats me). LET ME KNOW PELASe, LOOKING TO SELL ASAP. I am Paypal Premier Verified user and Trustwho Verified User!

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.