Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    WTT: 60 Alliance Warlock + 52 Horde Druid

Account Information
    Greets, Im looking to trade my 60 alliance warlock (epic mount and decent gear) and a 52 horde druid in exchange for a lvl 55+ Horde Warlock. It dosent matter which server as long as it is eligble for transfer to a : EU, PVP server. - Alfi3

Account for Sale

WTB 50+ UNDEAD ROUGE PvP

Account Information
    Hey my account reently got baned so i would like to buy a Lev 50 or hisher undead rouge on a pvp server aim: cuccix69 and email: dylan.naxno@ any one selling rouges?

Account for Sale

WTB/WTT Betas

Account Information
    I am looking to buy/trade for a beta account of any of these: Mostly (Gods and Heroes) Tabula Rasa Chronicles of Spellborn Any of these also if they are out, not sure if they are or not . Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning Age of Conan Please contact me at tiduse11@, or my AIM=efootballj, or you could also leave a Private Message or leave a reply here, legit only please. Thank You

Account for Sale

SELLING A LVL 99 MAGE ACCOUNT !!!!!!!!!

Account Information
    SELLING LVL 99 MAGE ACCOUNT HERE ARE THE LVLS ATTCK - 81 DEFENCE - 77 STRENTH - 78 HITPOINTS- 93 RANGED- 83 PRAYER - 60 MAGIC - 99 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THERE THE MAIN LVLS POST BACK AND MY EMAIL IS HAZA_699@

Account for Sale

My WoW your Runescape

Account Information
    ldvel 44 blood elf rogue, level 42 troll hunter, Messageme on , i dont plan on coming back to this website.

Account for Sale

"""!!!! SELLING LVL 126 SERIOUS OFFERS AND BUYERS ONLY !!!!"

Account Information
    SELLING LVL 126 RS ACCOUNT HERE ARE STATS AND I WILL TELL NAME IN EMAIL PLEASE EMAIL AT HAZa_699@ 99 ATT 99 DEF 99 HP 99 STRGNT 94 PRAYER 99 MAGE 99 COOKING 91 WC 99 FLETCH 91 FISH 85 FIRMEAKING 99 CRAFTING 85 MINING 90 SMITHING 86 HERBLORE 79 AGILITY 92 SLAYER 93 FARMING 92 RUNECRAFT 72 HUNTER 76 CONSTRUCTION NAME IS RIHANA400 TY PLEASE POST BACK SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY TY and make sure der not stupod offers lol my email is haza_699@

Account for Sale

Bying Rs2 acc 90+cb 99 range 94+ mage

Account Information
    Hi, i am bying an rs2 account with rl cash through paypal, not bying for rs cash, i want a 100+ account (i can bargin if its in the 90's and meets the other requirments) with 99 range, 94+ mage, and good lvs preferably all other lvs 50+ the most i'll pay is 250$ USD so have fun selling!

Account for Sale

SELLING LVL 103 RUNESCAPE ACCOUNT

Account Information
    You are bidding on a lvl 103 Runescape account. For more information contact [email protected] Should you wish to purchase be sure to include extra details: 1) Your Runescape username 2) Your email address (must be for contact). The character you will receive was created in 2002 and could be classed as 'old school’. The character has remained dormant for some time, however this is your chance to start enjoying the free character once more as I have done before, the stats of the lvl 103 runescape character are shown in the picture below. The second digits of levels are omitted purposefully for my protection. Should you require further details contact me using the email address above. Note: the picture on the right confirms the combat level of the character which is above the lvl 100 milestone. You can receive screenshots on request of skill level achievements which i have taken over the years to add further authenticy to your purchase! An example of which was when i achieved level 82 strengh back in RS1. Some things are blocked out... just in case lol.. Most of the low stats are only because the character has not been played much in recent years so the new skills have not been trained however a lot of the stats are close to the next set of levels. E.g. the range level is almost at 80 along with many other levels being close. The skill total is also extremely close to 1400 which is relatively high considering the account has not used many of the newly introduced skills in rs2. The account that you will receive will have excellent combat stats which are particularly useful for PKing and have been used in the past for this. In addition the character can play on the old version of Runescape (Runescape classic) providing membership is purchased as well as Runescape 2 which is a rare offering as many accounts cannot do this and creates a new dimension to your enjoyment on the game as new Runescape classic accounts can no longer be created. I hope that you take this offer up for the chance of owning an old school character which has been through the generations of Runescape. Below is a screenshot to show just how old the account is: The account has access to the legends guild which includes the shadow warrior enemy which is very good to improve the combat stats even more so. As a player which has played Runescape for a significant amount of time over the years for both fun and to level up my character; I will gladly provide any information on how you can train and how you can experience PKing and also PvP in many other areas outside the wilderness and many other things you may find interesting such as duelling after purchase. This character can make money very quickly with the stats it has and I hope you make full use of them. Should you not be 100% satisfied with the skills of the character after purchase; which I am sure you will be, I will allow you to use one of my other characters which may have the skill you require, this gives you the chance for additional money making potential should you require it after you have received the free character. The age of the character ensures all rare holiday items of the past can be held such as the playerup.com and bunny ears which, sadly, most players do not have the privilege of owning. These items which you can no longer obtain are a beacon of your devotion to the game and show that you are a serious runescape player. The account includes a crystal bow which is a powerful ranging device (shown in picture) which does not cost much to recharge anymore since i have used it quite a lot in the past; in addition there is a teleporting crystal to enable you to recharge your bow quickly if you require this! The crystal bow imho is the best range weapon in the game, it hits high and costs less than using rune arrows and you do not have to pick your arrows up again as it works with charges. Please note the recovery questions and bank pin etc will be reset if you receive the account. The following notice is a disclaimer which should not apply to you if you are reading this message, however all customers are required to read it. DISCLAIMER: RUNESCAPE IS A TRADE MARK OF JAGEX LTD, AND I AM IN NO WAY PROFITING FROM ANY INTELLECTUAL PROPERTIES BELONGING TO JAGEX LTD. IT IS PURELY COINCIDENCE THAT THE WINNING BIDDER WILL RECIEVE THE ACCOUNT DETAILS. THE GAME RUNESCAPE AND EVERYTHING CONTAINED WITHIN IT DO AND ALWAYS WILL REMAIN PROPERTY OF THE INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS OWNER JAGEX LTD. IF ANY BIDS ON THIS ITEM RESULT IN ANYTHING OCCURING WHICH MAY BE TO DO WITH THE COMPANY JAGEX LTD, ARE PURELY COINCIDENTAL. BY VIEWING THIS PAGE, INQUIRING ON THE ITEM OR BIDDING ON THE ITEM YOU AGREE THAT YOU ARE IN NO WAY AFFILIATED OR EMPLOYED BY JAGEX LTD. Any questions: contact me. Email is the prefered method of contact. Many thanks, Jon.

Account for Sale

giving away 10mil to who ever wants it

Account Information
    i am duping items and i can get you 10mil if you have over 100k.........all you have to do is send your user name and pass to streetballking@ and i will dupe all items in ur inventory!!!! oh and this is not a scam i promise you!!!!!!!! thank you for your support on duping items!~!~!~!~!

Account for Sale

sellen lvl 89 runescape account (ferrarigts)

Account Information
    sellen runescape account lvl 89 i only accept runescape money i have like 10mill on ferrarigts so i will only take 20mill for it post if ure interested

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.