Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    great power leveling deal!

Account Information
    hi im tim, and for only 2m after i do the work for you il raise any level from 40+ up to 90, i will acept the money afterwards becuas i trust you. any higher than 90 i will not do takes to long. i will raise it in about 2-3 days (mage will b in only 1 day or 2 days tops). all you hav to do is provide the items needed to raise the lvl and i will do. but dont do this if u r jus gunna scam me and not giv me money after. if you r interested email me the skill you want raised your pass and bank pin, unless u dont wanna giv me bank pin and jus leave the items needed in your inventory when you log out. email me at shininsilva92@verizon if you r interested........ plz nobody scam me! i had it happen4 times already plz dont

Account for Sale

WTT Lvl 70 (A) Warrior

Account Information
    hey guys my lvl 70 human warrior consists of BC blues 66+ and some pre BC epics in bank if u are into those kinda things still i have an epic ground mount as well as the snowy gryphon flying mount (60% flight speed) currently bored with the warrior class and feel the need for a change of venue so if ur interested in a trade please contact me via email/ = wowwarrior22@ or AIM= warriortradz22 Thanks and hope to be hearing from some ppl btw i am OO and have all information needed for you if we are to trade accounts which is SQ and SA and access to my email account so i can change any information necessary

Account for Sale

wtt dwarf priest pvp server US

Account Information
    i want to trade my dwarf priest lvl 62 almost 63 and max rest. epic mount good healing gear mostly tier1 and some bc blues. currently on a pvp server US. spinebreaker. transfer is up. looking to trade for anything. please make an offer. contacts: aim- rickyheroin email- rickyheroin@ looking foreward to trading.

Account for Sale

selling runescape account (dds and d scimmy pure)

Account Information
    i am selling this account called d i 3 nasty combat: 55 quest points: 14 quest complete: death plateau, monkey madness, lost city, the grand tree, the gnome village i am asking for 750k and the account is all yours here are some screen shots of the account

Account for Sale

WTS Level 70 Human Warrior US PvP

Account Information
    Message me on AIM or Email me if you're interested.

Account for Sale

WTT 2 GW accounts for working Burning Crusade key

Account Information
    I have 2 empty GW accounts, one with all expansions and one with only prophecies, and all I would want is a Burning Crusade key in return. AIM: Lithowolf : Imperfectparagon@

Account for Sale

buying pure for 2 accounts

Account Information
    buying i good pure with good stats for 2 good accounts a lvl 86 a lvl 78 the pure has to have no recvorys am selling both accounts for very good pure

Account for Sale

WTB Draenei Shaman (EU)

Account Information
    lvl 60 or 70, no extra gold, no mounts, no nothing. Must be eligable to migrate on a EU PvP realm. Can be traded for 2 level 60 chars (shaman and warlock). /email: tmarkovski_AT_

Account for Sale

any skill to lvl 90 in only 2-3 days cheap!

Account Information
    hi im tim, and for only 2m after i do the work for you il raise any level from 40+ up to 90, i will acept the money afterwards becuas i trust you. any higher than 90 i will not do takes to long. i will raise it in about 2-3 days (mage will b in only 1 day or 2 days tops). all you hav to do is provide the items needed to raise the lvl and i will do. but dont do this if u r jus gunna scam me and not giv me money afterwards if you r interested email me the skill you want raised your pass and bank pin, unless u dont wanna giv me bank pin and jus leave the items needed in your inventory when you log out. email me at shininsilva92@verizon if you r interested........

Account for Sale

only 2m to get any skill to lvl 90 in only 2-3 days

Account Information
    hi im tim, and for only 2m after i do the work for you il raise any level from 40+ up to 90, i will acept the money afterwards becuas i trust you. any higher than 90 i will not do takes to long. i will raise it in about 2-3 days (mage, and range and melee will b in only 1 day or 2 days tops). all you hav to do is provide the items needed to raise the lvl and i will do. but dont do this if u r jus gunna scam me and not giv me money after. if you r interested email me the skill you want raised your pass and bank pin, unless u dont wanna giv me bank pin and jus leave the items needed in your inventory when you log out. email me at shininsilva92@verizon if you r interested........

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.