Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    WTT 70 Warrior and 60 Pally (Ally)

Account Information
    Looking for a Shaman primarily, but keeping mind open. NO: Druids or Priests

Account for Sale

WTS Level 70 Orc Warlock With flying epic mount

Account Information
    ASKING OFFER : $650 PayPal only Warcraft is taking my life over and i experienced everything. -Level 70 Orc warlock with 10400 health and almost 700 spell damage. -Engineering 356/375 (with almost all the trinkets) Mining 375/375 (good money maker with epic flying mount) -Epic flying mount (worth 6000 gold) -600 gold in bags -Karazhan keyed. -Character is transferable from pvp server. More information feel free to contact me at soya_sauc3@ to view some screen shots of my character with armory information, and i would post my armory but blizzard will track me down.

Account for Sale

WTB 60 Hunter on Allaince, pvp or pve

Account Information
    i want to buy a hunter on alliance, pvp or pve server with xfer up, i will either buy it or trade my 70 mage for it. my aim is Soulwornthing email is hatebreed595@

Account for Sale

WTT 70 UD MAGE FOR ALLIANCE MAGE

Account Information
    I have a 70 ud mage on a pve server, transfer is not up for awhile, and i want to trade for an alliance character, prefer caster (mage). the account also has a badass rogue twink along with some low 30's and upper 20's characters. Mage has good gear, all 70 blues along with some nice enchants. And if u wanna have some pvp fun the rogue twink on this account owns..always at the top of the charts in dmg and kb's.Hundreds of g in enchants on him. Talk to me on aol @ murcury man07 or send me an email at treym563@ if your interested, thanks

Account for Sale

WTS 70 Warrior with flying mount and 1500 gold

Account Information
    Hi, I am selling a level 70 warrior with very nice equipment. Epic mount, flying mount and 1500 gold on the character. The warrior is on the Ravencrest - US - Alliance server. The minimum bid is 500$, and the buyout price is 699$. I prefer Western Union payments, but I will accept paypal. E-mail me at: davaguco@

Account for Sale

WTT/WTS 69 Tauren Warrior US!!!

Account Information
    He has various tbc blues and greens. He has his epic mount He has around 80g He is currently arms specced Tanking: 10700hp +410Defense +10k armor PVP 8600HP +1070AP +23%CRIT He is a Tauren warrior on a PVE server. Looking for: 1. ROGUES 2. MAGES Minimum level is 66. Must have amazing weapons, gear must be to par to mine. AIM BenfoldsisSick email icemaninjail@

Account for Sale

WTT 56 Orc Warrior (H) US PVP (BC) for 56+ (A) US PVP (BC)

Account Information
    WTT 56 Orc Warrior (H) US PVP (BC) for 56+ (A) US PVP (BC) Account is BC enabled. Has level 40 mount. Professions mining 251/BS 200 Epics, mostly blues. ARMS spec. Looking for an Alliance character on a US PvP Realm. [NO PvE] Character must be at least level 56. Accounts for trade MUST be BC enabled. All offers considered. MUST BE: Alliance PvP Realm 56+ US Realm

Account for Sale

WTT 70 Warrior & 60 Pally (Ally)

Account Information
    Both characters are dwarves and on the same account. ~Pve servers.

Account for Sale

WTT: 68OrcWrlk-60NEPriest-57GnmMage-55UDRogue

Account Information
    I am looking for an Alliance level 70 Warlock, or Rogue (PVP only Please) I want to be able to play with my friends who are alliance on a pvp server. hoping to trade asap. ( i will accept level 68+ if it comes down to it ) My characters are: 68 Orc Warlock - PvE 60 Night Elf Priest - PvP 57 Gnome Mage - PvE 55 Undead Rogue - PvE

Account for Sale

WTT 70 Priest (H) and 60 Hunter (A) for Warlock or Mage (H)

Account Information
    The priest is a level 70 UD priest with his kara and heroic keys, he has all level 70 blues with a full set of blue quality damage gear and a full set of blue quality healing gear. He has his epic ground mount and flying mount. His professions are herbalism/alch and he has a few special alchemy recipes that are really nice tools. The hunter is a level 60 NE hunter with all MC/BWL/Nax epics and his epic ground mount--perfect to begin leveling to 70. I'm trying to trade for an account with a 68+ warlock or mage (but will take other offers) and another 58+ horde character. All of these numbers are # just get in contact with me and we can talk about it. Email me at pjupe@inbox or reply here and i'll get in touch with you as soon as possible. Thanks for looking PS: Both characters are on US servers and have transfers up if you need to switch their servers.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.