Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    I WANT UR MAG? WARRIOR HORDE US PVP DRUID TO AND LOCK

Account Information
    oo wow i want any of there i have a 65 shaman pvp hes pretty sick i got goo d enhance gear an great elemental gear im specced enhance 8000 pvp points a couple hundred g epic mount better dps than rogue more health and can slow just as good i am very interested and want a email. the_littler_1@ email for more info

Account for Sale

seelling rs2 account

Account Information
    i am selling rs2 account I WILL ONLY TAKE RS2 MONEY !!!! I want at least 10m for it its lvl 92 wit gr8t stats i will not tell name of it intell u sho wme the money then we will make trad i give a free 94 account to all for 10 m LVL 94 ACCOUNT HAS 95 MINNING my aim:devilhblack

Account for Sale

WTT 60 UD Warlock - PVP

Account Information
    -Has 5 pieces of the Felheart set - 2 epic mounts. - orb of deception - and 5 other epics including Azure Sageblade Amazing account, looking for offers

Account for Sale

WTT 70 [A] Warrior (PVP)

Account Information
    70 Human warrior, has flying mount and 4 epic land mounts. Currently fury spec, but has very good pre-kara tanking gear along with some tanking boots from kara trash. Has both the Lunar Crescent and Planar Edge from blacksmithing. Attuned to Karazhan, and has every heroic key. Professions are 375 mining and 361 blacksmithing(axe smith). Looking for a 70 [A] paladin on a US PvP server. Willing to consider other classes other than rogues, druids, and mages as long as they are alliance and on a pvp server. Contact me at dragonriderix@ (email) Aim: Megadethzero : Dragonriderix@ : Martiallawe Armory available upon request.

Account for Sale

WTT/WTS 65 Orc Hunter - 45 UD lock - 39 Orc rogue

Account Information

Account for Sale

Selling level 92 runescape account! great stats and qp!

Account Information

Account for Sale

WTT/WTS 60 [A] Rogue, 60 [H] Warrior, 63 [H] Mage

Account Information

Account for Sale

Selling level 92 runescape account! great stats and qp!

Account Information
    Selling a level 92 runescape account Im accepting some items Im looking in the price range from 3-10m I do not accept real cash Heres a pic of his stats. Heres a pic of his quest points.

Account for Sale

WTT/WTS 60 [A] Rogue, 60 [H] Warrior, 63 [H] Mage

Account Information
    Looking to trade or possibly sell the following PvP 63 Undead Mage-good reputation/has outland greens PvE 60 Human Rogue-good rep. full bloodfang (name is Naraku) 60 Undead Warrior-good rep. ZG gear (name is Hollowed) Looking for a Horde Rogue 60+, doesn't have to be well geared, to trade straight up for one of these. Must be on PvP server with Transfer up. Will be taking money offers for each also. Email-sniper341843@ AIM-sniper8432004

Account for Sale

WTT/WTS 65 Orc Hunter - 45 UD lock - 39 Orc rogue

Account Information
    these characters are all on 1 account, and are on the Garona PvE server. I will be happy to show you the characters in game or you can just look at the main characters gear on the WoW armory. the hunter is very well equipped, has epic mount, 200g on him, and another couple hundred in items to sell on the AH. The lock is twinked well and has his mount, and around 50g. The rogue is twinked very well has plenty of money for his mount, and has a bunch of level 58-65 gear awaiting him in the bank. I am looking to sell this account, send your offers to my email, Sedition00@. I will trade for a rogue must be at least 60 and have some gear, and prefer an epic mount. I do not care about race, but I prefer them to be on a PvP server. If you have a character that is not a rogue that you are interested in trading email me and I may be willing to trade. Thanks for looking!

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.