Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    WTT 70 ORC Hunter PVP!!

Account Information
    I have a 70 Orc hunter with flying mount. Pvp server with transfer ready to go. Also on server is a 29 druid twink. I'm looking for a warrior or any healing class. Must be horde on pvp US server. Transfer ready would be nice but if its close we can talk.

Account for Sale

WTS 70 BLOOD ELF PALADIN - KARA EPICS - US PVP XFER!

Account Information
    US PVP XFER AVAILABLE! Kara-geared pally. She also has the nicest plate healing items you can find in the 5-mans (heroics included) and the 2h "Oathkeeper"... if you get bored (also nice for fighting cloth classes). Female... because males look incredibly homosexual and i just couldn't bring myself to play one. Attuned to all heroics minus tempest keep and like 1 run from CoT. nearly 1k arena points ready to be spent and 4 Badges of Justice. Currently in one of the top 3 horde raiding guilds, with an A team slot... in a few weeks she'll have incredible gear. As of now, most time grinds are finished. Maxed mining... and i used to be Gnomish Engi. I dropped it recently to pick up blacksmithing... but i haven't raised it far. Other than that, she's like gold! You won't have a problem getting into another guild if you Xfer her... I'm interested to hear your offer. If the deal gets serious i will meet you in game and allow you to inspect her. No scam here, i'm seriously just trying to break my addiction to this game. Thanks again! -Matt ooagentmm@

Account for Sale

~WTT BLOOD ELF PALADIN FOR 70 HORDE WARRIOR! US PVP XFER!!

Account Information
    Looking for a geared 70 War (either undead or orc, both are amazing races for war). My Pally has kara epics, is attuned for all heroics (minus tempest keep, and like 1-2 BM runs away from CoT). She (yes, she's a female... male BE's look flaming) is a great character and you won't have a hard time getting into an endgame guild with her. She has over 1100 +healing in her healer set, and she has a nice pally 2h and pvp set as well. I've worked hard getting her to where she is. I want a warrior because... I'm a warrior at heart. But I'm tired of the time grinds so... yeah. I'd like this war to be attuned for most instances, and already be geared for pvp. 2h, MS spec... hopefully master axesmith. US PVP XFER AVAILABLE! e-mail addy is: ooagentmm@

Account for Sale

WTS Level 70 Tier 4 Fearl Druid w/ other level 70 epics

Account Information
    Post here or send me a private message for more information.

Account for Sale

WTT 40 DRUID FOR WARRIOR OR WARLOCK

Account Information
    WTT 40 druid ally mount 2 sets of gear 1 for healing 1 for grinding ALOT of alts 32 warrior 26 warlock 23 mage and many other ones LOOKING FOR WARRIOR OR WARLOCK 40+ contact info: Email:jonjon1293@ AIM:jonjon120193

Account for Sale

WTT 70 human pally for rogue/shammy/druid

Account Information
    My pally has his flying mount mostly bc blue gear has good healing gear too 702+ healing still has tier 2 helm on ans epic war tiger rogue must be gnome, NE, or UD and be 60+ Shammy MUST be tauren 60+ Druid must be 65+

Account for Sale

wtt lvl 61 troll rouge us server t1,t2

Account Information
    wtt my troll roue on zulujin transfers not yet up he has most t1 and most of t2 and some other random epics also has epic mount and 300encahnting herb and 1st aid he has many rare enchants im looking mainly for a priest warrior or lock 60+ if lvl 60-63 must have at least t1 my aim is nmitchell8882

Account for Sale

WTT 66 NE rogue (PVP), 65 Mage (pvp) and 65 hunter (PVE)

Account Information
    Wanting to trade a 66 NE rogue PVP server, also have an account with a 65 mage on a PVP server, and also an account with a 65 hunter on a PVE server. Looking for an Alliance PVP Priest/Druid/Pally(holy if possible)/or warrior but will take a look at other offers. Zaofan21@ is email and , Zaofan21 is my AIM

Account for Sale

WTT a lvl 91 runescape account for a silkroad online account

Account Information
    i wanna trade a lvl 91 rs account for a silkroad account if u wanna trade post it up on my tread or email me at slug48@ or message me on .

Account for Sale

WTT 70 Dwarf Hunter!

Account Information
    Looking to trade a level 70 Dwarf hunter. Looking for mostly Horde, but will accept all offers. Really interested in Trolls, but, again, I'll look at each offer. Aim me at Ocean1133 or, email at ChopMiniFarms@ Thanks!

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.