Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    LF All BE Female 60+ EU ONLY! PvP/RP-PVP ONLY!

Account Information
    i got loads of accs will give some imba stuff liek a warrior with sulfurs and full dps gear and 6/8 T" and loads of epics and more accs for one.....

Account for Sale

WTT 70 WARLOCK FOR 66-70 WARRIOR!!!!!!!!

Account Information
    530+ damage destro UD lock on a US PVP server WTT!!!!! you have to show me the character in-game and i will show you mine armory link ://armory.worldofwarcraft/?#character-sheet.xml?r=Altar+of+Storms&n=Jjoe contact me at adam.manning@ or manning2308 on aim will trade immediately for orc warrior on pvp server or human warrior, considering all other classes except trolls and NO females plz

Account for Sale

WTT 70 Warrior(A) for any other 70 class

Account Information
    hey basically im bored with being a warrior looking to change it up a bit looking for a caster or something other than warrior don't care if its horde or alliance has to be a US server, level 70 or close to 70 such as 69, doesn't matter pve or pvp and if ur 70 at least the regular epic ground mount and a flying mount if not the flying mount than the gold to get it this character comes with many BC blues 68+ with only 2 quest greens and socketed gear for the additional stat bonuses if interested in trade contact me via email/- wowwarrior22@ or aim - warriortradz22 thanks

Account for Sale

WTS or WTT 70 troll mage& 61 druid for 60+ gnome rogue

Account Information
    Im wanting to sell a 70 troll mage,witha 61 druid on the acc, pvp servers or trade or buy a 60+ gnome rogue on pvp realm

Account for Sale

WTT 70 [A] Warrior (PVP)

Account Information
    70 Human warrior, transfer is not up for 1 month. Has flying mount and 4 epic land mounts. Currently fury spec, but has very good pre-kara tanking gear. Has both the Lunar Crescent and Planar Edge from blacksmithing. Attuned to Karazhan, and has every heroic key. Professions are 375 mining and 375 blacksmithing(axe smith). Looking for a 70 [A] paladin on a US PvP server. Willing to consider other classes other than rogues, druids, and mages. Contact me at dragonriderix@ (email) Aim: Megadethzero : Dragonriderix@ : Martiallawe Armory available upon request.

Account for Sale

WTT/WTS 69 HORDE WARRIOR US

Account Information
    Hey i want to sell/trade my 69 tauren warrior on a US pve realm. He is fully rested to 70 and is 5 bars in. He has his epic mount, around 90g, and really good tbc blues and greens. TANKING: 10800hp +430defense PVP: 8600HP +1070AP +23%CRIT AIM BenfoldsisSick

Account for Sale

WTT/S 70 paladin 1300 healing pve, 900/600 pvp plate (pics)

Account Information
    WTT/S 70 paladin. He has his flying mount, epic ground mount, and good tbc gear. Kara attuned, heroic keyed for all but tempest. Mostly looking to sell but open to good trade offers as well. I can show in game, if you have a trade offer you must as well. If you cant talk on the phone, dont even bother talking to me at all. AIM: merrittsauce Here are a couple pics:

Account for Sale

wTS lvl 70 male tauren warrior and 2 lvl 60 ally warriors

Account Information
    ok i still selling my account due to new job i cannot play. I will drop the price to $400 aus, 70 warrior is on a us pve relm decent gear for dps/prot has normal flyinh mount and epic land mount, 2 ally warriors 1 is prot and other arms account has still got 2 months playing time winner will recieve username password and secret answer i need to sell a.s.a.p aim----newlynx

Account for Sale

Hoping to sell tonight, cheap. 58Warrior57Rogue48Hunter40Rog

Account Information
    All the info 58 Night Elf Warrior 139 g 57 Undead Rogue 48 Night Elf Hunter 40 Night Elf Rogue All are on pvp servers, one is on a RPPVP. All have full rested xp. All are Xfer Ready. Price : 170$ Aim me at IntegraGSR017

Account for Sale

WTT 70 Epic Paladin with a Swift Razzashi Raptor

Account Information
    The Human Paladin is on a EU pve server, can be transfered. Has tier 2, 3 parts of Avengers Battlegear, Leggins of the Fallen Crusader..etc has raiding healing gear too ofc Weapons include Thunder and Ashkandi and he is a smith /miner, Can include the full list if interested. He has several mounts: very rare Razzashi Raptor (the only on the Alliance side current server wise), Stormpike Ram and ofc the pala epic mount. A flying mount included Trading for a rogue (male, NE or Human prefered) can be 60 but must have Thunderfury. EU servers /Alliance, transferable Not interested in any other chars / classes and im only trading If u fancy the trade all honest and serious offers refer to: pallyzero@

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.