Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    WTB 45+ Dreanei Shaman

Account Information
    Hello I want to a buy a 45sh dreanei shaman Has to be male Has to be on US PVP SERVER XFER UP I dont care about gear or mount IAM ONLY paying through paypal leave a message here or at my contacts aim- joeeinfante email- joeinfante07@ Or iam willing to trade my 70 warrior for one

Account for Sale

WTS 70 UD mage

Account Information
    I have a 70 UD mage that I no longer want to play. He is kara attuned and has 351 alch, 375 herbalism. Not the best gear in the game, some 70 blues and some greens still. +489 bonus dmg from gear. Has epic riding mount and regular flying mount. This is on a PVE server. This dude is awesome for gold farming. $250

Account for Sale

Trading my 2 60+ for your high level

Account Information
    I have a Human Rogue level 65 and a Gnome Mage level 60. Both have mostly epics and the mage is transferable. I am looking for a Mage, Rogue, or Warrior that is high level. My email is pballfreak33@ if anyone is interested feel free to send an email or talk on messenger.

Account for Sale

WTS 75 Monk (EQ1)

Account Information
    75 Monk, flagged for anguish, demiplane, tob, is 11.6k unbuffed, 2.2k ac, has wood elf, water, skeleton illusion, 1 Mill plat in bank, has his 2.0 epic, amv offhand, almost full anguish besides maybe 3 pieces that are better, Also a 69 ranger with ok gear, and some other gimp chars, Will get a magelo made up for him, if interested EMAIL ME, Eternaldominus@, Don't reply here, I don't check this love you. Looking for $

Account for Sale

WTT lv 70 ne warrior lv 64 ne rogue and lv 61 human mage 4..

Account Information
    I have a lv 70 ne warrior lv 64 ne rogue and lv 61 human mage on a pve server my aim is Bravesfan2185 and my email is Braves4621@ Im looking to trade for a well geared lv 70 warrior on a us pvp server i will consider other offers

Account for Sale

WTt 70 undead warrior for priest/pally (hord) pvp

Account Information
    Warrior is setup for tanking his armory is garage from mal'ganis look him up for more details on his gear. Comes with 375 mining. I am looking for pvp xferable up(unless its on mal'ganis), and hord only. Gear isnt a big issue but I'd like it to be decent, but I can work with anything. Will take a 65+ pally Email colinleigh@, please leave as much detail as possible, and armory of your char.

Account for Sale

WTS 70 Druid AND 70 Warlock. US PVP. Same Account. AMAZING!

Account Information
    asking $395.00 title says it. up for sale is a level 70 warlock and a level 70 druid, both on the same server and the same account. warlock has 684 spelldmg self buffed, affliction spec, all blues, 1 green (boots, but they're really good), and an epic necklace from karazhan. is karazhan attuned. can do heroics with cenarion expedition, and is 1 instance run away from revered with honor hold for heroics there. has 7k honor points, and 1447 unspent arena points (can afford an item with that much). 60% flying mount, 100% ground mount. druid is feral spec atm, has 919 + healing with his healing gear on while in feral spec, so he can respec resto easily. he has very good gear for either feral or resto. 3/5 moonglade. with just mark of the wild on, he has 1975 attack power, and 26.53% chance to crit. is exalted with cenarion expedition, and has the earthwarden and the +62 healing offhand. various bear form items as well with high +armor for tanking. excellent all around character and has gear for all specs. account has about 100g on it as well, so you can afford repairs and whatnot and start raiding immediately. also has 11937 unspent honor points. additional info - the characters are on a (US) PVP server. Meaning you can go around to all the BC zones and mow down newbies at your liesure. Both characters are geared up in pretty much the best possible blues, both ready to raid karazhan (and both are keyed for it.) The warlock is in a Karazhan guild already, so you can just stick in there and raid with them if you'd like. Both characters have a low profile, meaning no one really knows them (a good thing). The warlock's transfer time is up, the druids is not yet but should be in a month or so. If you love PVP, and raiding with your guild for gear, this account is for you. ctprofiles - ://ctprofiles/5275927 (warlock) ://ctprofiles/5275990 (druid) asking $395.00 for the account (US currency only). can provide keys, secret question, all that stuff. I'm selling my account because i just can't play anymore with school, my gf, and my job. but instead of just letting the account go to waste, i figure'd i'd let someone else have some fun with it. if you have any other questions or concerns, or are interested in the account, you can post here or email me at hekubis@programmer I take paypal. no scammers please, i'm not dumb. thanks =)

Account for Sale

---------->!!!UBER WOW ACCOUNT!!!p>
    Account Information
    Hello! You are bidding on my 63 Rogue, 42 Hunter, 39 Warrior, 35 Druid, 28 Shaman, 26 Pally, 26 Mage, 22 Warlock! My account is currently active till may 15th. And afteri will have 1 month free as i introduced a friend...luck you oh and This is BC enabled! All my characters are on the Stormrage (US) server. Even if you have the EU version of the game u can log on to US servers, if you do not know how and are thinking of buying this i will gladly tell you. It is easy and quick. As well as the characters below i have other characters between lvl 1-12 on other servers, 1 has 20 gold. The gold from all my characters= Minimum- 1280 gold. Maximum-1335 gold. 63 Undead Rogue- Diminish: 950 or so gold, quite close to 1000. Has an epic undead purple mount, epic level 60 Nightslayer bracers, epic level 60 pvp shoulders-(they look sooo cool!), he has loads of up to date blue items on him and 2 amazing daggers from Underbog and Slave Pens. He's mainly subtley spec but ofcourse u can change it. he has 375 Herbalism, 120ish Fishing, 319 Alchemy and 50 cooking- enough to make Thistle Tea . He has loads of BOEs worth quite a lot in the bank, has an epic too in the bank called Stockade Pauldrons (lvl 50 plate shoulders) along with a nexus crystal or two. To view his gear and the gear of the rest of my characters you can check it on the following website ://armory.worldofwarcraft/?#index.xml . Just type in the characters name and server and look for the right level character. All my characters belong to a guild called Adversaries of Azeroth, just incase you can't find my characters so easily, this piece of information will help. 42 Troll Hunter- Archain: This character was a twink at 29, and 39 so he has pretty nice gear, i was also planning for him to be a twink at 49 so in his bank there are some twink gear, such as BOE blues and an epic bow, cant remeber the name though. he also has around 40 gold. He is speced in Marksmanship mainly and is a 130 miner and 300 skinner i believe. Has a Troll Raptor mount. 39 Night Elf Warrior- Darkwraith: This guy is a pure twink, full blue armor, maybe 1 exception but he also has 110+ gold ready to buy his mount along with a few nice things that are BOE in the bank ready for him, including a 51 blue with +7dmg on it. 35 Tauren Druid- Obscurus: I didn't really play this guy much but he has 15-20g i believe and has some average gear and loads of mats scattered around. He is an enchanter in the 100s and tailor in the 100s too. 28 Tauren Shaman- Darkpeace: Another twink . has blue gear with icy enchant on dagger, enhancement spec and has only 5g i think maybe a little more. He also has the proffessions of skinning and herbing, not quite sure where there at though. 26 Blood Elf Pally- Impenetrable: Yet another twink! this guy has around 20-25g and has blues waiting for him in the bank, he is baisically twinked in gear and has all the mats for a Crusader enchant in the bank, he also has fishing at 90ish, mining at 125 i believe and blacksmithing......125ish too. 26 Troll Mage- Dreameater: Yep its another twink! This guy has 30-40g and has some really nice blues on him and in the bank ready to sell and use. He is a miner and engineer in the 100s. 22 Undead Warlock- Demoneyed: This guy i just use to DE stuff and sell, that's why he has around 70g, he also has some blues in the bank and has fairly decent gear. Check the website i stated above, type in their names for the server and you can find them, has spec info, gear info, you can also find their profession info on it too. Once i recieve payment i will email you my account details. Please email me with any questions . Also if you would like to buy out, please let me know as i am quite flexible.Thank you for your time, and sorry for my rambling . also if u want a pic of the account email me and ill send u a screen. NO FIXED PRICE. Sound good? if so email me and we can work out a fair price for this account of mine. EMAIL- Treterous@googlemail

Account for Sale

WTS 70 UD Priest/70 Orc Hunter - US PVP

Account Information
    Both toons are on seperate accounts and PVP transfers are open on both accounts. 70 Undead Priest - 2/3 Shadoweave Set - Gear is mostly rare items from 70 instances - Keyed for every heroic except Tempest Keep - Keyed for Karazhan - 500g - Flying Mount/Undead Epic Mount - 375 Tailoring / 300 Herbalism 70 Orc Hunter - Gear is mostly lvl70 rare items. - Keyed for all heroics besides Tempest Keep - Keyed for Karazhan - 500g - Fly Mount/Orc Epic Mount - 375 Mining / 360 Enchanting *The Undead Priest comes with a lvl 60 Gnome Warlock All offers and questions should be directed to xzibit005@

Account for Sale

WTT 70 Hunter For 70 Mage or Rogue!

Account Information
    WTT my 70 NE Hunter on US PVP Server for either a 70 Mage or 70 rogue on a US PVP Server as well. Email me if your interested Janemba99@ Thanks

#1 Games, 11/15/13
    Last edited by a moderator: 10/23/18
    • This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.