Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    WTT rogue for warrior lvl 70 dont care if all in greens

Account Information
    i am a 70 rogue with mosly all BC blues and i have 400 arena points and 7k pvp points i have a epic ground mount and flying mount i have twinks with really good gear i have 210g AIM:ecbtigers3

Account for Sale

selling level 93 account 1m must buy now

Account Information
    im selling a rs account called: red baron334 look it up for stats and ill post combat ones down here i need to sell it quickly for 1m so serious buyers here please the stats are; 75 att 80 str 70 def 52 prayer 60 ranged 72 magic ty please add my [email protected] to get in contact with me thank you it is a very good barrow pure and i i neeed a quick sale so please buy ty

Account for Sale

WTT rogue for warrior lvl 70 dont care if all in greens

Account Information
    i am a 70 rogue with mosly all BC blues and i have 400 arena points and 7k pvp points i have a epic ground mount and flying mount i have twinks with really good gear with enchants AIM:ecbtigers3

Account for Sale

sellin awesome 86 account real cash and lvl 71 rs cash

Account Information
    selling awesome lvl 86 account with awesome stats..able to use barrows it owns in duel arena where u can make millions in a day! has 149 quest points with many important quests already accomplished..and for those lovely quest lovers out there there are still many more to be done..so dont frown this account is perfect for anybody out there... this account is only available for those willing to pay cash via paypal or money sent through the mail sellin level 71 runescape account with good all around stats and has done many members quest such as regicide. THis account is good in wildy to pwn all different types of players as all melee, range, and mage are pretty much even....im asking for 750k for this account, very little to ask since ive spent much more on it.. email me at fatalwolves@ or on runescape at sapphire_sts

Account for Sale

WTS 70 orc shaman...ELEMENTAL GLADIATOR PIECES & GOOD HEALIN

Account Information
    Description This level 70 orc shaman in on a PVP server. His transfer is up in 10 days...April 24th. This character has incredible healing gear pre-kharazan. He also has good elemental gear...just missing a good dmg weapon and neckpiece. He has 1755g on him with 20 Primal water. Has 3/4 Heroic keys with 10 Badge of Justices. Keyed for kharazan and even has the arcatraz key. And 1700 arena points ://ctprofiles/5280058 (Elemental gear...Note: His neckpiece wouldn't come up on the list.) -8449 HP unbuffed -8041 Mana unbuffed -506 +damage. -26 hit rating -17.13% to crit with spells -20 spell penetration. -RESILIENCE: 155 -Decreases chance of enemies scoring a critical hit on you by 3.93% -Reduces the damage taken from critical strikes by 7.86% ://ctprofiles/5280071 (Healing gear) -6639 HP unbuffed -9002 Mana unbuffed -1268 +healing -Crit rating by 11.56% -161 mana regen -6639 HP unbuffed -9002 Mana unbuffed Reputation for such... -Honored with Cenarion Expedition 9092/12000 -Revered with Thrallmar 4820/21000 -Revered with Lower city 154/21000 -Honored with Aldor 7885/12000 -Revered with Sha'tar...MORE THAN HALFWAY EXALTED 14789/21000 He is keyed for kharazan and is ready for anything that you desire. Resto..done, ELemental...done. If you have any questions, you can reach me at my AIM or send an E-Mail. OFFERS ONLY PLEASE. I'm looking for a reasonable price. AIM: WoRd2urMoThA 007 E-Mail: [email protected]

Account for Sale

WTT rogue for warrior

Account Information
    70 rogue with mosly all BC blues and i have 400 arena points and 7k pvp points i have a epic ground mount and flying mount i have twinks with really good gear AIM:ecbtigers3

Account for Sale

male gnome mage for sale!! level 70!!

Account Information
    lvl 70 gnome mage has extremely good gear for being outside kara. 6 epics and the rest high end blues w/ enchants. 371 tailoring 311herbalism 860 gold tempest keep, caverns of time, coil fang, auichinai all have heroics keys. kara attuned. 10,000 honor points 1176 arena points name is freezelement, for armory. have a 52 draenei shaman on the account aswell. both on a US PVP server. also have a 60 horde rogue on the account on PVP US server. it has lvl 60 epics. contact me at AIM:sumtin594 Email: [email protected]

Account for Sale

WTB lvl 60+ Rogue [Undead, Horde, US PvP]

Account Information
    Like the title says. Looking for a lvl 60+ Undead Rogue on a US PvP server. Gearn / Mounts aren't really an issue. Just PM me what you've got and we can work out a price. Contact: davy_baby_7@ AIM: Yuzer7856 Cheers

Account for Sale

WTT rogue for warrior PVP or PVE ONLY

Account Information
    i am a 70 rogue with mosly all BC blues and i have 400 arena points and 7k pvp points i have a epic ground mount and flying mount i have twinks with really good gear AIM:ecbtigers3

Account for Sale

WTT lvl 70 gnome rogue

Account Information
    so pretty much i want to get rid of this guy. hes on crushridge pvp server and im looking to trade with a horde shaman, or pally or on alliance shaman or pally, 70s of course, so if your interested or have anymore questions say so and plz only post if your on a pvp server thanks

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.