Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    WTT 63 NE Druid / 60 Tauren Shaman for RS GP!

Account Information
    E-mail/ is pinoyjermaine2000@ Druid is on Eonar. Shaman is on Haomarush. Both accounts have around 200-250g. The account has about 1 month play time left as of April 18, 2007. Druid is 63 Night elf Shaman is 60 Tauren Offer me in RS GP Please.

Account for Sale

WTS/WTT 70 WARRIOR 63 DWARF PRIEST 60 MAGE 60 UNDEAD PRIEST

Account Information
    hey guys i have 2 accounts for trade/sale on US servers account 1: 70 dwarf warrior pve transferable, 60 undead priest pvp transferable account 2: 63 dwarf priest pve transferable, 60 undead mage pvp transferable i am only looking to sell or trade for a draenei 45+ pvp transferable on a US server aim: strokeitright email: nhothi@

Account for Sale

WTS [A] US 70 mage!

Account Information
    This is a level 70 Mage on a US PvP server with excellent gear. Transfer is available. As a PvE spec, in the PvE gear that damage shoots up to 867. In PvP gear she has 8273 hp, and 706 frost damage. She has several pieces of Kharazan loot, including: ://thottbot/?i=59810 Lightning Capacitor ://thottbot/?i=59940 Spectral Band of Innervation ://thottbot/?i=59940 Violet Signet ://thottbot/?i=59748 Grasp of the Dead Plenty of PvP gear! ://thottbot/?i=55037 Sergeant's heavy cape ://thottbot/?i=55403 General's Silk Cuffs ://thottbot/i25854 Gladiator's Silk Amice ://thottbot/i25857 Gladiator's Silk handguards - Character already has the very fast flying mount (280%), which costs over 5,000 gold to get. - Character is more than halfway through revered with the Scryer, very easy to hit exalted. - 375 miner, and 361 engineer with several rare recipes including Mana Potion Injector, Stabalized Eternium Scope (rare!), and Khorium Scope - Mage has over 5k honor saved, and 1200 arena points saved up. On a 3v3 arena team with a rating of 1926 currently, which you may stay on. - Also included on the account is a 60 warlock, 52 warrior, 50 druid, and 29 twink with top notch twink gear, all with full rested xp. - Character also has 44 spirit shards, and 413 Halaa Battle tokens, just 87 away from ://thottbot/i27679 (I will probably have even more of these, as I'm messing around until I sell!) Please e-mail me at 70mage.epic@ for any questions

Account for Sale

WTT lv 64 warrior for lv 60+ hunter

Account Information
    i wanna trade for a 60+ hunter reply here or hit me on aim aim: wttwarrior41

Account for Sale

Buying 100+ million GP for RUNESCAPE

Account Information
    Hey guys, I'm buying alot of money for runescape. Offer what you have, and tell me how much you want per million~! Thankyou 8) Oh, i am comfortable paying through paypal or bank deposit. I live in Australia, so if you live somewhere else please try to convert the payment for me from your currency to AUD. If you can't it's fine. Thank you! p>
    Account for Sale

WTT 70 NE ROGUE

Account Information
    70 night elf rogue on eredar for a 65+ horde shaman on a pvp server.

Account for Sale

WTB WARR/DRUID or shadowpriest

Account Information
    WTB a 70 warr druid or shadowpriest, open to all offers and paying well for a good character. Must be Horde us pvp with transfer up or up soon. If you have this, email me at Fantom555@aol or AIM me at Fantom555.

Account for Sale

WTS/WTT LvL 70 UD Priest US Server

Account Information
    Taking money offers or will trade for lvl 70 horde character with transfer up. AIM: Stingrayowns : Stingray20_70@

Account for Sale

WTT 95 rs account for NE druid!!

Account Information
    I got a lvl 95 rs account named Lord Caine2 and im looking for a NE Druid only =p if u have 60+ plz post here and also if u have someone with a good some of gold on the server gurubashi i have 30M ill trade for wow gold =) Post here or send me an IM at : dragon600000@aol AIM: same thing thx

Account for Sale

WTS: 70 gnome Mage 8/9 Frostfire and 70 Human Warlock

Account Information
    Im selling this account because WoW its taking my live out of control, the account have 2 basic player in a US PvP (Hakkar) Server and the transfer is Up. The gnome female Mage with have 8/9 Frostfire (T3) and have 4510g, have epic mount and also have Gladiator Set 3/5 (Arena Set) and 4 bags with 18 slot Pictures: ://geocities/linuxkaos/Fotos/Player2.JPG ://geocities/linuxkaos/Fotos/Player3.JPG The human female Warlock have 2/8 Nemeis (T2), 3/8 Felheart (T1), and 3/8 Dungeon Set 1 (Dreadmist) and have Staff of Dominance Pictures: ://geocities/linuxkaos/Fotos/Player1.JPG Im looking for a good offert over 250 us dollars any info Add me to or email me to: lmariel1@

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.