Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    WTT 46 UD rogue

Account Information
    looking for a 35+ druid, the rogue has good gear and mount also 240 lw and 300 skinning. AIm- mysteryteam1412 email - mysteryteam1412@

Account for Sale

WTS 70 druid and 67 rogue

Account Information

Account for Sale

WTS 3 Alliance 60+ on PVP server

Account Information

Account for Sale

wtt 68 warrior(H) rested to 70 good blues ,and 60 shammy

Account Information

Account for Sale

wtt 68 warrior(H) rested to 70 good blues ,and 60 shammy

Account Information
    yo, im looking to trade my account for any allience thats on a pvp server pst if interested. my AIM is Nehlybel91, ty for ur time

Account for Sale

WTS 3 Alliance 60+ on PVP server

Account Information
    The account has a 63 human priest, 60 human warlock, and 70 Night Elf Druid. The druid has been the main play recently, has about 4890g on him (was waiting for the epic flight form quest to come out) He is Feral spec, with pretty good gear all around. Healing is ~+950 in full healing gear, cat gear gets a little over 2k ap, and Bear has over 6.5% crit chance reduction (immune to boss mob crits) and with 19-21k armor (depending how much +def you want him having) and about 12k hp. Has the exalted Cenarion Expedition mace Keyed for Karazhan, and PVP Server transfer is up and ready. For more information, contact FullMetalChaotiX on AIM, or send mail to bssipes@

Account for Sale

WTS 70 druid and 67 rogue

Account Information
    I am selling two different accounts. I am the original owner and as I am moving and will not have time to play anymore they need to go. I have spent alot of time on both characters. The first is a lvl 70 night elf druid, shes got really great gear, specced feral, also tranferable if nessesary. The second character is a lvl 67 night elf rogue. Still h@ssome of his tier gear back from the old end gamer days. subletly specced, transferable as well. If you have any questions or would like to know more specific information please email me at anytime. I would like the druid to go for around 350 and the rogue about 250. Both toons are on the whisperwind pve server. I am not selling the characters themselves. Both characters are property of Blizzard Entertainment. I am however, selling the time spent lvling and gearing these two accounts. If you would like to know more pls email me at totokiba@

Account for Sale

WTT [H] 60 Rogue / Warrior and 54 shaman for a Druid 58+

Account Information
    name says it all, 60 horde rogue and warrior on bleeding hollow pvp transfer is up hit me up on AIM at bballuva2189 also would be interested in warlocks but mainly druid

Account for Sale

wtt/s lvl 65 druid/60 warrior/61 paladin

Account Information
    i want to trade or sell for more info for armory or anything i will show ingame so for more info see me at aim= elricc1234 or baker_board@ or just leave a post and ill leave more info.

Account for Sale

WTT A 60 LVL NE ROGUE WITH 55 LVL DRANEI SHAMAN

Account Information
    anyone want to consider this offer?

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.