Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    WTT 70 rogue

Account Information
    has good tbc blues cobrahide epic gloves and helm, epic dagger and aldor exalted epic sword, good dps EU PVP. looking for any healing class lvl 68+ or a good geared warrior lvl 70, must be EU not bothered if its pvp or pve horde or alliance. contact me on AIM: scottrugby15 : [email protected]

Account for Sale

wtt lvl 68 dwarf rogue eu pvp realm

Account Information
    want to trade for horde char 67+ contact me for more info at: danny_schutte@ or post below.

Account for Sale

WTT 65 (H) DRUID FOR (A) WARRIOR,ROGUE,WARLOCK,PRIEST or MAG

Account Information
    i've a 65 Druid that im bored of, I want to trade it for these type of char in the topic have to be Alliance and on US servers, Transfer must be up and rdy for it , and the last thing, must be 65+. contact me on ayoye202@ or add my

Account for Sale

WTT Troll Shaman

Account Information
    has good tbc blues(i can saw you the armory in game),epic mount, is on eu pvp server with transfer up ..... but for more informations: :M_Dynamik@ EMAIL:Manolios1989@ I am looking for rouge(not troll).priest,warlock,druid the chars must be horde and on EU pvp server

Account for Sale

WTT 70 Pally, 60 Hunter, 60 Priest

Account Information
    I am taking offers on my 70 Holy paladin, 60 Dwarf hunter, and 60 Undead Priest. Lemme know your offer and ill get back to you.

Account for Sale

WTT LvL 60 UD Epic Rogue >

Account Information
    Looking for An Allinace Character, with the same kind of gear or Better. Will Take PvE or PvP. Account is on EU PvP Horde. Lvl 60 ud Epic Rogue,: 3 Epic Mounts Horn of the Frostwolf Howler Whistle of the Black War Raptor Purple Skeletal Warhorse 1643 Honor points Left. Champions Leather Helm Onyxias Tooth Pendant Warlords Leather Spaulders. Might of the Tribe Warlords Leather Breastplate Shadowcraft Bracers Generals Leather Mits Shifting Sash of Midnight Legionnaires Leather Legguards Generals Leather Treads Seal of Gurrobashi Beserker Don Julio's Band Frostwolf Insignia Rank 6 Blackhands Breadth Weapons: Highwarlords Razor X 2 ! Trinks: Blood playerup.com Barov Peasent Caller Insignia of the Horde Account also Has a Lvl 45 Tauren Warrior a Lvl 51 Human Warrior, and a LvL 45 Orc Shaman.

Account for Sale

WTB UNDEAD WARRIOR WITH THUNDERFURY

Account Information
    i prefer or pve server and male

Account for Sale

Selling level 73 main and level 80

Account Information
    Hello I'm selling a level 73 with verry good wcing. I'm willing to close the bid on this man for 1.5m or the highest price. Stats: Recovery: ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Hello its me again and this time I'm Selling a level 80, With 75 strength! The instant win it going to be: 3m or anything higher. Stats: Recovery: Thanks and Happy Bidding!![/url]

Account for Sale

WTT 3 level 60s+ [A] PVE server for a lock/priest [A]

Account Information
    Hello folks, I am trying to trade 3 level 60s+ I currently have a 70 NF warrior 3 level 70s epics. Some Gm gear great tanking gear. Ranked in top 10 tanks on the server. Warrior is also known as the best BWL.AQ49 tank. A 64 NF rogue 5/8 BF and BG gear epic daggers from AQ/BWL, and the last not least a 61 Human mage with some of GM gear and few epics. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ All of them are [A] All of them are on the same server. All of the transfers are up Except the warrior for another few weeks. All of them have epic mounts {Warrior has an Normal flying mount} And for the last part all of them are in the same guild. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ More about the guild: The guild currently accepts only 70s and more likely they will be priests. This guild runs Kara close to every day of the week. More info about the Warrior can be found here: ://armory.worldofwarcraft/?#character-sheet.xml?r=Steamwheedle+Cartel&n=Exzabius More Info about the Rogue can be found here: ://armory.worldofwarcraft/?#character-sheet.xml?r=Steamwheedle+Cartel&n=Kaishin More info about the Mage can be found here: ://armory.worldofwarcraft/?#character-sheet.xml?r=Steamwheedle+Cartel&n=Cronis ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Most people will probably do and will ask me if I am the owner of the account and yes I am. I currently don’t have the CD key that’s the only thing that I am missing. I am willing to change the email and Contact information. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ The final part is What the hell am I looking for! I am looking for a 70 [A] lock/priest/druid any server as long as Xfer is up add to that if the lock or the priest don’t meet the standard I would like for the owner to pay for the Xfer or pay for 2 month of Game play. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ You may Contact me at georgeavramenko@ Aim : UberJenkins or my brother NotConsidrdRight Thanks Have a nice evening!

Account for Sale

WTS 70 hunter good gear, detailed info inside EUPvP

Account Information
    Hello, due to needing cash at the moment and not enjoying my hunter as much as i used too, I decided Iam selling it. It's a level 70 male dwarf hunter with extremely good PvP gear, PvE gear is fine too but i PvP'd mostly on my hunter so it has the best gear for that. The account is fully mine, got it as a christmas present and fully leveled and played it to what it is today. Never has anything been ninjaed or scammed with this character, so if you want to play on Zenedar, youre perfectly able to. (Paid Character Transfer is up and infact has never been used) I'd like to sell the character, but not the account, so you pay me, and i transfer it to your account. The character has 3 pieces of gladiator gear, 1 piece of tier4 and some other random good gear Here's a ctprofile ://ctprofiles/5295932 link to see the gear, but it's not 100% accurate. If you are sincerely interested you can add me to and ill give you a armory profile. If i have the feeling youre a scammer or act just to retarded you can go away as i won't be bothering my time with you. I'm thinking of a bid around 200 euro's Contact me on if you are sincerely interested. Dikkertjedap2001@

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.