Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    WTB 60+ gnome warrior Alliance (EU) with transfer up

Account Information
    Transfer must be up or the character has to be on LB (lightnings blade server) Thank you, Answer here or to:

Account for Sale

WTS 70 Mage, 70 Druid, 61 shaman and other alts...

Account Information
    All same account, upgraded to BC. I am the original owner of this account. Transfers should be up on all except maybe the druid. They are currently on a pvp server. My mage has been more of my main character and therefore has the best gear out of the 2 70s. I preferred pvp to PvE, so his gear is loaded with stam (over 8,600hp, almost 10k mana). His gear is mostly blues w/ a few pvp epics, also as of Tuesday 4/24 I should be getting gladiator chest which would give me a 2 set bonus and somewhere around 9,000 hp. He's arcane spec (for 3v3 arenas) and my record crit on him is over 7,000. (lawl) The Druid hit 70 not too long ago so his gear is good (feral druid, 1950ish attk power, 9100 hp in cat) but you can easily gear him out better. The account would come with around 700 gold. Also as far as gold goes there are a decent amount of quests I haven't done on my mage that would easily make you some money. The mage has a non epic flying mount. As far as the shaman goes he's lvl 61 in pretty much quest reward gear. Gnome mage, NE druid, Troll shaman. Account also has a 48 gnome rogue and a 29 twink pally who's a lot of fun for ADD moments. For details specific to gear or anything else send me an email to [email protected] Assuming there is interest in this account, I'd like to get around $400 for it, so maybe we can start the bidding around there.

Account for Sale

WTS 60 day wow game card

Account Information
    aim me at BlazinBlaze23 goes for $30.00+tax ill start the bidding at $27.00 and buyout is $28.00 Im a verified paypal user

Account for Sale

we sell rs golds

Account Information
    Dear customer we slached price on RuneScape Gold now!The Price is as low as 4.99$ per million!If you sgin up on vclord and send email to tell us your user name registered on vclord . we will set you as vip member.you could enjoy 5% #!we are not only offering lowest price,but also offer fastest delivery in 10mins!We are looking forward you! our paypal is verified business account.it has 1700+ reputation

Account for Sale

WTS Lv 70 Tauren Warrior on us pvp server

Account Information
    Aim me at blazinblaze23 if your interested or you can aim me at BronxBomberss499@ Im paypal verified and I can show you the character in game.

Account for Sale

WTB 55+ BE WoW account (specifics inside)

Account Information
    Just got back from a 9 month deployment out at Anaconda in iraq and was trying to get an account to start playing WoW again with some of my buddies and getting back to the old groove again. Im looking for an account with a Male blood elf lvl 55+(50 would be alright too if it was black poney tail and no facial hair) either Priest, Rogue or Warlock server needs to be a PvP server with transfer available or on the Sargeras server if transfer is not up. i sold my account before i went over, kind of regretting it now, and trying to not just go with the PLing one up route, i'd kind o like to get right back into action instead of waiting for someone to level up a toon so i wouldn't have to do it all over again heh. (no more patience, left all that in the sandbox) thanks in advance AIM me InviktusZ28

Account for Sale

WTS acc whit 2 lvls 63 1 lvl 67 , lvl 60 and a lvl 70

Account Information
    Wts mi acc that haves a rogue lvl 63 a warr lvl 60 a mage lvl 63 a druid lvl 67 , and a hunter lvl 70 all horde on pvp server all 4 low price 4 more info send me e mails 2 eedcgt@ i have all tha acc info SQ , e mail all REAL CHEAP!!!!!!!!!!

Account for Sale

SCAMMER

Account Information
    WATCH Out for this person his AIM IS killamike8818 He said he wanted to buy two of my accounts I gave him pass/log just to verify on the xsfer screen and he changed pass. Character name is GERKTHEJERK. Do not buy from him. A scammer. Character is on darrowmere server.

Account for Sale

WTT> [A] Gnome Rogue(61), Nelf Rogue (6), Draenei Hunter(64)

Account Information
    NOTE: All characters are on a EURO Realm! Only trading for other EURO accounts As topic says I'm looking to trade my acc which has 3 different Ally 60+ The Nelf Rogue is on Earthen Ring The Gnome Rogue is on Sporgarr The Hunter is also on Sporgarr The Gnome has an epic riding mount, the Nelf has an epic riding mount, the Hunter has a regular riding mount. There is also a level 18 twink paladin on Earthen Ring, Human Female. With Crusader and all high level enchantments on items, great fun for WSG I'm looking for a Horde Tauren Druid level 60, no gear requirements needed, no gold requirements, all I ask is it is a druid with all skills up to 60 and with a normal riding mount, but of course epic is preferred. If you are interested please add: [email protected] to messenger or email me at: [email protected] and we can hopefully sort out a deal which makes us both happy. Thanks

Account for Sale

WTS level 70 drainei shaman

Account Information
    Selling lvl 70 drainei shaman, epic flying and riding mount, heroic unlocked, kara attune, 3 epic from kara, hasnt been played in 2 weeks, has about 1600+g.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.