Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    WTS Lvl 70 Undead Mage CHEAP!!!

Account Information
    I am done with the World of Warcraft and I am looking to sell my account. It is a level 70 Undead Mage. His armory link is ://armory.worldofwarcraft/#character-sheet.xml?r=Hakkar&n=Cryptman He has his flying mount epic land mount and about 35 gold. His is a great character to start your level 70 quests. I am the OO of the account and have all the info for the account. If you have any questions I will be more then willing to answer. Oh and he will be transferable on May 10th and the account it paid through May 17th. Please email me with any questions at npetro1@optonline. Thank you very much. P.S. I am only looking for around 200 obo but no trades. I am quiting for good.

Account for Sale

~~~WTT my 68 Human Pally for a lvl70 Gnome Rogue

Account Information
    Hi I have a lvl68 human paladin currently on PvP server and up for transfer. He has blues and greens and is specced Retrobution!!! I need a lvl70 male gnome rogue on pvp server which is up for transfer. HE ALSO HAS 2 EPIC IN GAME PETS!!! -Hipogryph hatchling -Monkey Pet Exclusive from TCG! Please contact me on aim:goshem822 email:diamondbacke@

Account for Sale

WTS 60 day wow game card

Account Information
    $30.00+tax is the normal price ill sell it for $28.00 paypal only. My aim is BlazinBlaze23 Im a verified paypal user

Account for Sale

Buyin GOOD Runescape Pure

Account Information
    Only if its got 1 def, looking for 70+ skill levels but if not i'll c, i got 10M cash to spend buying and they must not have any recovaries.

Account for Sale

WTT 64 Draeni Priest for lvl 70 alliance

Account Information
    i'm wanting to trade my 64 pirest with double xp for atleast 3 lvls.. shes on a pvp server with xfer up.. loookin for a lvl 70 alliance us/pvp server.. must have time on the account so i can view in game, you also must know secret q/a.. there is 2 months left on the card.. shes on a pvp us server and questions or offers email me at [email protected]

Account for Sale

SELLING LVL 52,105,74 ALL PURES MUST L@@K ONLY 2M RS2 GP !~!

Account Information
    Hi There! I'm selling 2 Rs2 Accounts for Rs2 Money.. Name: Santavision attk 90' str 90' def 74' range 80' pray 52' mage 94' hp 87 Its lvl 105 and it has firecape + barrows gloves (its a good account to pk and to make money whit skills..) Name: I---Vs--U attk 62' str 96' def 1' range 40' pray 31' (ultimed Strenght) mage 58' hp 78' Its combat 74 and specs 32-32 isnt that ownage for that combat?? It has mithril gloves the best gloves that a pure can have .. But no firecape Sad But it still owns in wildy.. Very Happy these4s accounts have membership 14moredays on all of them i am l00k from 1-10m rs gp the way we will do this deal is u give me half of the money,u ilet u log onto the account and note(10mins)to change deatil /then u log bak on give me rest also comes with BLACK DEFEND/RUNE DEFENDER Rolling Eyes Laughing Laughing HI I AM SELLING A LVL 52 RANGER MAGER PURE HAS 14DAYS MEMBER SHIP RANGE:75 MAGE:70 THEVING:53 PRAY:40 ALSO IT HAS DONT DT QUEST ALSO KNOW AS DESERE TRESUARES I AM L00KIGN FROM 1-5M MAX HITS WITH BRONZE ARROWS (1-10) RUNEARROWS (1-16)NOT USEING PRAY IF U USE PRAY ITS GOONA HIT 17S PRETTY G00D ACCOUNT THE ACCOUNT WILL COME WITH FULL BLK DHIDE SETS(2)5 MAGICBOWS 1KARILZ BOW AND ECT.... PLEASE POST YOUR RUNESCAPE USERNAME SO I CAN PM U ON THE GAME MY OR AIM IS DOWN

Account for Sale

WTT 62 hunter and 45 paladin same account for....

Account Information
    im trading my hunter for any class of equale or same lvl excet no mages, hunters, or paladins

Account for Sale

-----> 4 sale best pure on rune lvl 85 with 96 str p>
    Account Information
    hey i am selling a lvl 85 with 62 att 96 and almost 97 str 40 def 58 nage 40 range and 38 prayer its an awsome pker i have piks can get on and meet you or what eva you want you will NOT get pass before you pay half i am very aware of scammers i do half/pass/half the name is i---vs--u the - are spaces look him up high scores, with it you will get a d long dds full rune and 1k sharks to pk with it has no bank pin but has recovarys and i cant wait 12 days to sell so i will give half/pass/half/recovarys email me at tubalurd@ AND leave a message here please cheers

Account for Sale

WTT 67 shaman

Account Information
    WTT 67 troll shaman decent gear pretty sick decent money epic land mount rested a long time RP-PVP realm(can be xferd to PVP) looking for a alliance char 67+ email me at wowdood91@

Account for Sale

WTT 66 NE DRUID FOR 60+ Blood Elf/Human Mage

Account Information
    I am looking to trade a 66 Night Elf Druid on a PvP server for a 60+ Blood Elf/Human Mage. Any other offers just post here on contact me. For more info e-mail/contact me at: E-Mail - ohsogoood@ - mike@enjoydaride AIM - mindFLOWx Thanks!

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.