Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    WTS 70 NE Hunter US/PVP (Character Only)

Account Information
    WTS a 70 NE Hunter on the Thunderlord PVP server. Currently I'm taking offers. You can contact me by email: sndbase@ or if you have an AIM then post it here. Here is the armory link:://armory.worldofwarcraft/#character-sheet.xml?r=Thunderlord&n=Shaddas

Account for Sale

selling lvl 105 and 74 pure 4 rs2 GP INCLUDES FIRE CAPE!~!~

Account Information
    Hi There! I'm selling 2 Rs2 Accounts for Rs2 Money.. Name: Santavision attk 90' str 90' def 74' range 80' pray 52' mage 94' hp 87 Its lvl 105 and it has firecape + barrows gloves (its a good account to pk and to make money whit skills..) Name: I---Vs--U attk 62' str 96' def 1' range 40' pray 31' (ultimed Strenght) mage 58' hp 78' Its combat 74 and specs 32-32 isnt that ownage for that combat?? It has mithril gloves the best gloves that a pure can have .. But no firecape Sad But it still owns in wildy.. Very Happy these4s accounts have membership 14moredays on all of them i am l00k from 1-10m rs gp the way we will do this deal is u give me half of the money,u ilet u log onto the account and note(10mins)to change deatil /then u log bak on give me rest also comes with BLACK DEFEND/RUNE DEFENDER

Account for Sale

60 dwarf hunter - 200usd - details inside - WTS!!

Account Information
    Race : Dwarf CLass : Hunter Level : 60 server : Kalecgos PVP US transfer up Winner of this, I will buy a new WOW account, and transfer it towhich ever server you want and youll also get a free 30 days you can also pick the account name, and any other information you wanted posted. selling it for 200USD> email me at gamer4life101@

Account for Sale

SELLING A 116 RUNESCAPE ACCOUNT! No recoveries

Account Information
    my is: I_pk_chicks_4_man_hugs@ Look at pictures 4 proof i own account, i can meet u ingame to. a/w 25m bid away all major quests done.

Account for Sale

50 draeni shamn for trade

Account Information
    1k gold and a 50lock on account profesions are low has mount al spells bot allb leu gear for 45+ aim jmasterjack1234

Account for Sale

selling ffxi account, check this out

Account Information
    ok so i am selling my ffxi account, one which i havent even logged into for 5 months lol. dont worry, i will login and show anyone the character + items if i get a decent bid which means your effectively getting a month free subscribtion with this. the account in question is on a fenrir server. the account consists of a elvaan and hume elvaan = redmage 40 - warrior 35 - monk 67 - ranger 30 ish, thief hmm in the 30s and some other low level now you may be thinking, wtf is the point in buying this account with s****y mid level characters and that would be a good question. let me explain a little about the kind of player i am, levels dont interest me much, i take more pleasure in crafting and stuff. thus this elvaan has 72 ish fishing skill - you can catch any fish at this skill, not sure if gigantic squid are worth as much as they used to be or black sole. you also get a lushang rod with this, very nice for fishing when i last played 90 cooking skill - make your own damn squid from fishing is soo fun and money is imba. p.s it was when i last played, i am not upto date with the economy in the game 60 woodworking with te lumber jack thing 82 alchemy gobbiebag 5 hmm the second best is 5 right? hume - redmage 50 something - blackmage, 22 - whitemage 20 this hume is my favourite, all the money i made from my elvan i pumped into him. he has the following items scorpian harness +1 - the plan was to make a imba redm/ninja soloer unfortunately i lost interest in the game and left for wow which i am also selling haha serket ring - not sure if it still is as imba as it used to be 1 royal ring 1 astral ring af gloves hume racial boots damn he has more good stuff, my memory sucks so much hmm anyway, he has endless money making potential, so anyone with time can improve on this list of gear i am sure. anyway, depending on the feedback i will install the game login and update these details to be exact. but i want some good offers, it costs me money for subscrition before i do that. i am pretty sure the info above is 99% correct anyway but the item list is lacking as theres much more on the character. minimum bid is $450 -£225 because i can get $375 - £165 selling all the items for gill then selling the gill to some site like spamsite also no b******t scams please, i will do anything to gain your trust and understanding but i am not a fukin*g moron. i wont hand over the account without payment. but i can do the following, register a subscrip, show you my account, let you inspect everything and besides. i am not some trash making a job from scamming people, i live in the uk and i assure you. i dont have the time nor the need to scam people for £200 which any monkey here can get in a week on state benefits. i just wanna end my online game playing addiction , wow, ffxi, aanarchy online. its all being sold away so i cant ever resubscribe. just wanna make some money from all the time i been playing

Account for Sale

Selling WAR75 MNK75 SAM62 BST59

Account Information
    Thinking about selling account, account has: WAR75 MNK75 BST59 SAM62 WHM37 NIN37 THF37 RNG44 BLM17 DRK17 DRG11 PLD7 RDM3 SMN2 Rank8 San’Dorian Elvaan Merits: 1HP 1MP 1STR Capped Hand to Hand Merits 1 Axe 2 Crit Hit Rate 1 Counter Merit 4 unused Merit Points Missions: Home: Coming of Age CoP: Distant Beliefs RoZ: Celestial Nexus ToAU: President Salaheem Has Ifrit Titan and Fenrir summons, Tuning forks for all avatars Has 800k gil on hand and a lot of sellable equipment and items Fully Geared WAR and MNK Has Joyeuse Has Warrior Relic Armor Please send me offers to my email at SeventyxTimesxSeven@ Thanks-

Account for Sale

trading wow account

Account Information
    contains 42 druid 34 warrior 29 hunter and alot of alts like lvl 20 on each server.. aim-- ojhsfootball1994 email-- cowerpower39@ thanks

Account for Sale

Fairy Accounts

Account Information
    I have a real nice account on Fairy 75 blm 73 whm taru, I am looking to trade for an account on the same server, preferably any race other than a taru, and of decent level/rank etc. If anyone is interested contact me at [email protected], I will then give you screen shots etc. to prove my account. Thanks.

Account for Sale

SELLING LVL 55 WIT 85 MAGE!!!!!!!! ANCIENTS!!!

Account Information
    PM OR POST TO BUY.... AT LEAST 5M RUNESCAPE GP..!! MY AIM IS SPRTSSOC1 my e-mail is acjizz98@

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.