Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    WTT my 70 troll mage eu pvp for hunter lvl 70 eu pvp

Account Information
    The hunter must be orc or bloodelf on an eu pvp server with transfer up. The mage is up for transfer and is wearing gladiator gloves, pvp neck , cape and bracers he also has 9k honour spare. He is exalted with scryers and wearing the epic ring and old +fire naxx ring. He has 3 greens (head,boots,wand) with the rest blue. He also has 488 arena points. His cape, bracers, shoulders, l and gloves are enchanted. 7.6k hp unbuffed with 102 resilience Contact me at keyed12345@

Account for Sale

WTT 70 human female priest

Account Information
    Im looking to trade my 70 human female priest for a WARRIOR or a SHAMMY they must be well geared and have epic land and normal flying mount.Pvp pr pve server dosnt matter,My priest has 7 kara epics and a full set of healing gear that gives 1.2k+healing and a full set of shadow gear witch gives 750+damage,she has 3 epic mounts and one flying,she is keyed and attuned to everything has all heroic keys .She is a bad a*s healer but i have her shad spec atm and i never do less then 250k damage in AV.so post a offer or send them to my mail brainmeat26@ ill awnser as soon as i get .Agin plz offer WARRIORS and SHAMMY'S no others and plz dont be in greens full blues and epics and have a flying mount for crying out loud =P

Account for Sale

WTT 54 Ud Rogue Eu PvP 4 anything lvl 55-70

Account Information
    Ud Rogue lvl 54 Eu PvP Good Weapons Epic Good armor Mail me if intrested: sapsu92@

Account for Sale

WTT/S 70 female ne rogue PVP

Account Information
    has a few higher lvl alts. if interested you can get in touch with me @ nunaleewow@

Account for Sale

all i need is a 110+ for 20mil

Account Information
    all i git is scammers tho its f****d up every trade iv done has bin a scam

Account for Sale

selling lvl 52 mage on knight online

Account Information
    hes on beramus hes humans, good dear and staff perferct for high lvl quests ill take paypal or rs2 gp

Account for Sale

WTS warlock/hunter LEVEL 70

Account Information
    The warlock and hunter are on two seperate accounts, both level 70. The warlock has sick gear, hunter's gear ain't bad either. The warlock account has a level 60 undead mage as well. email me at shinochidori@ for offers, looking atleast 200 - 300 USD per account. or AIM: tko423 highest offer wins ;D

Account for Sale

WTT 60Mage(Alliance)or60Priest(Horde) for 60Warrrior(allianc

Account Information
    Female Gnome prefered. ANY GEAR. Warrior must be at least lvl 60. Interested trades can add me in AIM : wenryo

Account for Sale

selling an account for knights online

Account Information
    I'm selling an account for knights online . it a barb with like 2 months of game play nonstop.

Account for Sale

Runescape

Account Information
    If u r a noob on Runescape let me get quest and higher lvl. just email ur pass. and name to runescapemem101@ I am one of the creators so i can get it done quickly!!!

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.