Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    WTS LOW 4 digit steam account ! cheap

Account Information
    4 digit for sale 0:1:2**3 has cs1.6/all classic games/css CALim exp Clean with vac, and leagues. contact me on aim for further details.... paypal only please. i can setup a ebay auction if you feel more safe. AIM SN = DJMuggss

Account for Sale

selling lvl 51 pure and 75 reg... 300k

Account Information
    names... 51 is i dig noobs 75 reg... spyboy1o1

Account for Sale

WTS Ultimate EU(PVP) account. 70mage,70Priest,70Rogue,& more

Account Information
    I have a wow account that i have hammered for two years solid to get it to this postion. You could easily export these chars out into another account and sell the ones you wont use and recoup your money. On the Horde side on an EU PVP server i have: 70 Mage (Flying mount) 70 Priest (Flying mount) 70 Rogue (EPIC flying mount) The Mage is the main and has half of its equipment as lvl70 epics. The rest are either lvl70 blue or incantors set. The Priest has full blue lvl70 gear, The Rogue has been the PVP/Arena Char and has 600 Arena points, LVL70 Epics and High warlords gear. The Mage and Rogue are in the servers top raiding guild and are very well respected chars, but you could always transfer to any other realm to be with friends etc. ON THE SAME ACCOUNT. On the Alliance side on an EU PVP server i have: 60 HUNTER 60 Rogue. So thats 3 lvl70's 2 Lvl 60's and theres 3 over chars in the 30's The amount of equipment and banked items and mats would equal to well over 2k in gold and the chars between them have Jewelcrafting/Skinning/Alcemy/Tailoring/ all maxed out with numerous rare patterns. This has got to be one of the most desireable accounts to ever be brought up for sale and Im looking for a serious offer to take the whole thing off my hands as im venturing off to LOTR and dont have the time to play both.

Account for Sale

WTS lv 70 tauren warrior on us pvp server cheap!

Account Information
    Im a verified paypal user My aim is blazinblaze23 Transfer is down He is kara ready and on a great server and great kara raiding guild

Account for Sale

WTS 70 Orc Warrior - US PVP - 4/5 tier 4 - SULFURAS

Account Information
    level 70 Orc Warrior level 60 Tauren Shaman transfers available on both characters from us pvp server The warrior is full epic tanking gear, main tank for 25 mans, 4 piece tier four, tanking shield from gruul. DPS gear is also very good, can easily match raid dps of mages and rogues. And yes I have a sulfuras in my bank ;D 2h dps Weapon: ://thottbot/?i=54325 Dps stats unbuffed: 1770 AP 34% crit +6% hit Tanking Weapons: ://thottbot/i29362 - the sun eater Tanking Shields: ://thottbot/i29266 ://thottbot/i29176 tanking epics: ://thottbot/i29011 - tier 4 helm ://thottbot/i28516 - epic neck ://thottbot/i29016 - tier 4 shoulders ://thottbot/i23538 - epic bracers ://thottbot/i29017 - tier 4 gloves ://thottbot/i29015 - tier 4 l ://thottbot/i30641 - epic boots ://thottbot/i29278 - epic ring ://thottbot/i28528 - morees’s pocketwatch ://thottbot/i19431 - styleen’s impending scarab ://thottbot/i19341 - lifegiving gem Tanking stats unbuffed: 13.3k hp 520 defense 14k armor 27% dodge 17.6% parry Professions: 375 Master Axesmith – 2nd version of 2h axe crafted 375 Mining 375 First Aid Factions: Thrallmar – Exalted Cenarion Expedition – Exalted Shatar – Exalted Keepers of Time – Revered Lower City - Revered Scyer – Exalted Violet Eye – Exalted

Account for Sale

Selling pure 82 combat! (92 str, 86 mage)

Account Information
    Well the account im selling is: 80 atack 92 str 1 def 83 hitpoints 52 prayer 70 ranged 86 mage add me on at runeacc@ or email me at runeacc@ (different emails!) the base price is 6m, the offers will be opened untill the 25th of april, the highest offer wins, there is no auto-win. all the offers will be written down so if the person that gave the highest offer says like "i dont want if anymore" the account will go to the 2nd highest offer, you can also renew your offer, add my email to know how much the highest offer is and who gave it. I am NOT going first since im a pure you could threaten me to get defence unless i gave you the bank pin or something, so i will not go first. i shall recieve the cash on a lvl 3 char and logout, ill tell you the password through the messenger. If you will beg me so i go first just dont add me! I may be posting with the current offer. thank you for ur time

Account for Sale

WoW for FFXI Account

Account Information
    Looking to trade my 32 NE Hunter 19 Mage (yes I know, not the greatest levels) for ANY level FFXI character or FFXI CD keys. Must have all expansions registered with character or have all CD keys ready.

Account for Sale

WTT // WTB.(H)EU-P.LookingFor 60 Druid or 60 Mage

Account Information
    Im looking for an Account with a 60 Mage or 60 Druid, and i could'nt care less about the gear, rep, mounts or anything on the toon ^^ -just aslong as they are close to 60. I just wanna start tBC with a different class. Ive got a 60 priest. blue geared on one account and a 60 hunter and 60 shaman, both pretty stripped, on another account. The priest and the hunter is on the EU PVP server Daggerspine and the Shaman is on EU PVP Frostwhisper. Im eather thinking about trading for one of my accounts or buying £$ your toon. At best you would have a 60 mage and druid on the same account Im only interested in EU - PVP - HORDE char's. Even though your char is not transferable, send me a mail anyways Send me a mail if you interested at blomselomse@ /Regards Christian

Account for Sale

WTT level 107 RS ACCOUNT FOR WoW account 35+

Account Information
    Email me at wgn94@ - I dont check this site much so email me. I want a level 35+ World of warcraft account. Preferably rogue or mage. But it doesnt matter. Account has alot of potions, items.. about 1.6M worth of stuff. He got hacked. With deal I will tell bank pin, user, pass. It has recovs that I forget so just remove them when we trade. If interested email me at wgn94@!

Account for Sale

WTT Lvl 108 For lvl 69-79 Wow acc ! comes with over 6mil!

Account Information
    Stats Gear & more banked Has 20 days membership No bank pin Recovery set Cool player, owns ! Great pker ! Want a lvl 69 or 70 alliance ! PVE Pref: Xfer must be up, must know security answer, must be willing to talk on phone Prefered classes are : Mages, Locks, Priests, Offer me more ! add my aim mikeruiz2k7

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.