Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    WTS wow account EU 3 70s + 6 60s!!!

Account Information
    The whole account is on sale for 1000$ but we can talk about individual characters as well. Here are some ctprofiles for my main characters. warlock: ://ctprofiles/5299138 Warrior: Tank gear:://ctprofiles/5299067 DPS Gear: ://ctprofiles/5299046 Paladin: ://ctprofiles/5237304 Account has several other (6) characters (58-60). Yes I accept paypal. Also have a running subscription till mid July and can arrange to mail you both games (wow + TBC) if you want.

Account for Sale

WTS lv 93 combat 91 range runescape char

Account Information
    As title Msg me ultimatewo1f@ ()

Account for Sale

WTS 70 Hunter, epic riding mount, Good Gear!

Account Information
    Want to sell level 70 Hunter Male Tauren Account. He is exalted with Mag'har, and keyed to Karazhan. This is an excellent account please email me at michalm22@ if you have any questions, I will also send you a link to ctprofiles so you can see the gear. I am selling at $400 or best offer!

Account for Sale

WTT lv 70 lock for 61+ warrior horde on pvp server [us]

Account Information
    As title MSG me on ultimatewo1f@ Lock is Alliance on [Us] PvE server

Account for Sale

WTS 60 day wow game card

Account Information
    Normal price is $30.00+tax ill sell it for $28.00 Im a verified paypal user and my aim is BlazinBlaze23

Account for Sale

Selling Level 70 Gnome Rogue [ Good Gear & Low Price! ]

Account Information
    I no longer have the need to play world of warcraft and was wanting to sell my character. You can get in touch with me at my email TheGrove7@ if you have any questions. Here are the details of the character. Server - Shadow Moon Alliance Honor Points - 2000 Arena Points - 910 Total Gold - 835 Armour. Head - Stealther's Helmet of Second Sight Necklace - Choker of Bloodied Feathers Shoulders - Shoulderpads of Assassination Cloak - Delicate Green Poncho Chest - Protectorate Assassin's Tunic Bracers - Leesa'oh's Wristbands Gloves - Bloodfang Gloves Belt - BOOM Operative Belt Pants - Leggings of Assassination Boots - The Masters Treads Ring - Kaylaans Signet Ring - Lightwarden's Band Trinket - United Charm Trinket - Core of Ar'kelos Weapons - Reflex Blades, Vindicators Brand, Ceds Carver, Blade of the Netherwing Reputation is exalted with most. I have all my dungeon keys, attuned to everything. 375 or 350 In All Skills. Happy Bidding![/list]

Account for Sale

WTT 70 NE Druid PvP for Lineage 2 Account

Account Information
    Druid has full t2/t2.5 and some t3 gear. AIM:Truthwillunfold Hit me up

Account for Sale

[Runescape]Selling Lvl 114 99 str 94 mage 94 range 17xxTotal

Account Information
    Ok im selling my lvl 114, was a great staker and pker, has 99 str, 94 magic, 94 range and all quests completed, so inside it you can find a Strength Cape and a Quest Point Cape. It has a perfect name no numbers, just pure letters. It has no black marks in the account, no recoveries and bank pins, and is ready for sale. Stats: No recoviers, no bankpins: [​IMG] Quest Cape: No black marks: Selling price: 35m RS GP ONLY Contact: rs.st.jimmy@[/img]

Account for Sale

WTT [A] 70 HUMAN WARRIOR *EPIC KARA GEAR, EXALTED IN MANY!*

Account Information
    what it says on title.. pvp xfers down till june! exalted in CE, Lower City, Sha'tar! epic tanking gear from kara and rep rewards! AIM: Indigenouz1 has: vambraces of courage iron gauntlets of the maiden crest of the sha'tar wrynn dynasty greaves trident of the outcast tribe violet signet greathelm of the unbreakable shoulderguards of the bold vindicator's hauberk devilshark cape and much more! flying mount, kara attuned, got every heroic key! looking for rogues/priests ALLIANCE ONLY! PVP XFERABLE ONLY!

Account for Sale

WTS: [A] 70 Human Mage - 19 Human Mage twink (EU)

Account Information
    Hello all, I'd like to sell my lvl 70 Human Mage and my lvl 19 Human twink. They are both alliance and on the Dragonblight realm. My 70 mage has blue/green equipment mostly. 1 epic. Also have got 375 mining, a normal flying mount and epic normal mount. Got around 300-400gold or so. My 19 twink, has the best/almost best equipement avaible, worth over 1000gold. I also got around 75% for a priest twink gear equipment. (BoE) I want to sell it for Paypal Cash. Just bring me an offer. My xfire is: w1zk1d You can also PM me on the website. Many thanks,

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.