Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    Level 70 hunter, 61 mage, 52 shaman, 23 draenai shaman etc

Account Information
    Its time for me to sell my account, cause i'm getting less and less time to play this game. Soon i will also start working regulary and i just won't have the time to pwn with my hunter:) I have had this account for over 2 years now and on my hunter i have 108 days played. The hunter is on Tarren Mill - EU - Alliance - PVP - Now about the hunters equipment: Full tier 2 4/5 Beastlord parts - very nice with the kill command set bonus 2 very good trinkets: ://wow.allakhazam/db/item.html?witem=28034 and ://wow.allakhazam/db/item.html?witem=28288 The ZG claws with the tiger proc:) Hellforged halberd with savagery enchant on ://wowwiki/Hellforged_Halberd 1950AP Unbuffed I have many other things and all items are well enchanted and socketed. If you more information about my hunter and/or my other chars feel free to ask me and make a bid on this account. You can add me and talk about it over ansnod@ I won't take any scam offers or allow scams at all:) If i accept a offer and decidet to let you buy the account, then the payment will be done through paypal. So that no parts will be fooled.

Account for Sale

Hacker / Scammer on !! READ !!

Account Information
    If someone is called ZWhitin on aim he added me and he wanted to trade hes rogue (lvl 70) but we disscussed about the trade, then i asked to see his rogue ingame he told me he was reinstalling WoW / wierd if u want to trade on same time when reinstalling wow / then he sayed no i cant il give link from armory i tryed to look but it gave me a wrong link maby key logger i dont know that so i told him that i could see hes armor on armory he told me to wait. so i did but i still asked to see hes rogue ingame but he sayed no because if the reinstall "sure" so i thought hes a hacker then i sayed ok we gonna trade so i gave him a wrong login and pass / and guess what he gave me a wrong login and pass to so he called me a hacker [ WHAT I'M NOT ] so then i gave him the right login and pass then it tooked ages i dint recieves his password but at that moment i was ingame on my account. suddenly i dissconnected [ wierd] he was still reinstalling wow why i dissconected then ? i changed my password as fast as a could then he told me the pass i gave him was invalid lol i just changed it !! So be aware from him on Aim hes name was: ZWhitin

Account for Sale

Stolen Account. Want To Trade 34 RS acc for blank WoW.

Account Information
    My WoW account was stolen by wttwarrior41. For some strange reason I cannot get it back. I have a lvl 34 runescape account with full mith that i am willing to trade for a blank WoW account.

Account for Sale

WTS level 124 - RuneScape Account!

Account Information
    Everything you see above is what you get. The abyssal whip and all the other goods come with this account. This account is level 124 on RuneScape, Only 2 levels away from maxing it's combat level! You could be the next Zezima. Sick of faggots calling you a noob, Then this is your solution. The account is 100% secure, It has no recoveries, no membership, no bank pin. I am looking for a Valid CC, World of Warcraft account, and Anything else that I might be interested in. Make me offers any offers. I might be interested. You can contact me at rivenjju@, Also please post your offers.

Account for Sale

selling level 82 runescape account only for 1mil

Account Information
    hey the runescape user name is masterskitle look him up on runescape highscores it is mem also for 9 more days, contact me here - aim - dvsk8ter7, - slipknotownz1@ ------ 82 fletch almost 83 80 cooking 79 fishing are soem good stats

Account for Sale

Yo Zomgman

Account Information
    If u wanna talk trading chars, how can i contact u? im interested

Account for Sale

WTT 70 Orc hunter and 66 ud rogue [PVPEU]

Account Information
    The title says pretty much all, looking for Horde PvP chars. Neither of those chars is up for PCT, hunter should be next month I guess. Ask me for more info, at [email protected] or mail [email protected].

Account for Sale

Trading Well equipt 54 pally for lvl 48+ character

Account Information
    my 54 pally has 3 peices of lightforge and random blues a few greens i have 300 enchant well hes not rly respecable since i respecd so much but i have him perfectly specd for PvP and PvE ha i can run around with 30 NPC lvl 55s on me for 15 minutes and kill all of bloodhoof vilage oh and the char has alot of DKs but it doesnt matter itll be like starting fresh since his rank is low now but yea its a good deal just email me urmama8mydog@ or something i can give screenshots if wanted i dont care what server or anything ur on just tell me what class/server/level and ill see if i like it also show me ur good gear = ) lol thanks later

Account for Sale

RUNE ACCOUNT GOOD CHEAP FAST

Account Information
    Selling a runescape account i really need cash Payment pappal Recovers set: no Gold: Little over 200k Items Full infinity Master wand Fury Mage's book 6.4k+ yew logs 24K + nats tons of other runes etc etc i can show ingame Hobbytron@ is my add fast looking sell under 50!

Account for Sale

WTT 70 Female NE Hunter (kara attuned, all heroic keys but 1

Account Information
    **US Normal Server** WTT 70 Female NE Hunter on normal US server. Kara attuned, all reps reverred or exalted (except lower city, which is honored). Have all heroic keys except lower city, kara attuned...850+ gold, 2 epic ground mounts, standard flying mount. 365 LW/375 Skinning. Have 5K honor points saved up....17.5K lifetime kills. Several epics in bank from pre-bc raids...including beast stalker set, and epic weapons. Decked out in all 70 5-man instance blues. Looking for priest, druid, pally or shammy on Alliance (US only). Doesn't have to be attuned or even exceptionally geared...could have just dinged 70. I would just prefer a healer type to work on. Would prefer female if one available. email me: travisdhobson@ AIM: wowfabo

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.