Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    WTS lvl 70 draenei EPIC shaman (PvE + Transfer available)

Account Information
    heal set: unbuffed has 7.2k hp, 9.6k mana, 8.3k armor, +1608 healing, +81mp5. dmg/heal set: unbuffed has 6.6k hp, 8.7k mana, 628 dmg/heal, and 15% crit. character has about 20 epics, over 600 gold, max jewelcraft + mining, and 3 blue gem recipes character is exalted with all the major instances including karazhan if you're interested, the lowest i'll go is $700 and you must be verified with paypal. contact me at my email: carfo624@ if you have any questions. i'll give you the name so you can look it up in the wow.armory

Account for Sale

Runescape: Selling,trading, and buying accounts

Account Information
    FOR OTHER ACCOUTNS I WILL ONLY OFFER RUNESCAPE GP AND/OR THE ACCOUNTS I HAVE UP. I WILL ALSO OFFER GP AND ACCOUTNS DEPENDING ON IF IT COMES TO MY LIKEING At the moment, I have 2 accoutns for sale 1 is 96 combat. Stats are Attack:80 Str:80 def:74 mage:85(tb pwnage) Range:62(SUCKS) Praye:52 Yeah the only bad thing about that account is its range. It woodcutting is 78, fletching is 72, and firemaking is 70. my other account is lvl 89 and will have FOREVER membership(I sold it to a friend, and he quit. But he dosent know how to cancel membership so he gave it to me,, i told him i would cancel it but i didnt. cB:89 attack 74 str74 def71 RANGE 53 PRAYER43 MAGE 62 my email is lemaraman@ feel free to send me questions

Account for Sale

WTS 70 NE hunter

Account Information
    WTS 70 night elf hunter on a PvP server (transfer up) this hunter includes: -5 different epic ground mounts, including elekk, talbuk, and ZG raptor -1 non epic flying mount -500 gold -almost full level 70 epics anybody interested may contact me at wts70hunter@

Account for Sale

Selling level 96 combat mele baised rs!! RS CASH ONLY

Account Information
    RS CASH ONLY!!! Name ur offer. Comes with around 40 alws runes 500 waters d scimmy.... I got an mm already if u have aim mine is bigboy4eva or email me at lemaraman@

Account for Sale

wanting to buy wow and wow bc cd key

Account Information
    i am looking for a site that sells wow cd keys and wow bc cd keys MUST HAVE FEED BACK if so add me to AIM = latsz699

Account for Sale

WTS 70 Tauren Hunter!

Account Information
    I'm the original account owner selling a level 70 Tauren male Hunter. He has great gear and is really fun to play! He is keyed to Karazhan and has an epic Talbuk mount which is very rare! He has a flying mount and exalted with Mag'har. The ctprofile is here: ://ctprofiles/5286497 and is accurate except the attackpower and agility seem to be calculated wrong and I recently upgraded the belt. I am selling him for the best offer email me at michalm22@ with offers and questions, I check my mail often and will reply promptly!

Account for Sale

WTT Lvl 100 cmb 87 wc for good pure

Account Information
    Post here or email at [email protected]

Account for Sale

SELLING ALL KINDA RS2 accounts for rs cash

Account Information
    hi i am selling pures and mains: Rang3d Hero: Attk:78 Str:99 Def:1 mage:99 Range:99 Pray: 52 Hp: 90 It owns!!! this is the pure, and now 2 mains Blubberboy16: Attk:99 Str:99 Def:82 Mage:92 Pray:68 Range:779 Hp:97 And it has rlly good skills to make cash!!! Santavision: Attk:90 Str:`90 Def:74 Range:80 Pray:52 Mage:94 Hp:87 And it has rlly good skills to make cash!!!! Add me on !!!!!!!!! Derya_93@ Replay: Derya_93@ if u are interested add me then on Derya.

Account for Sale

WTT 70 night elf hunter (PVE) for 65+ blood elf pali (PVP)

Account Information
    I currently have a lvl 70 NE hunter named Spox on Rexxar. Hes currently enlisted in one of the best raiding guilds on the server. He isn't keyed for any heroics, but is keyed for Kara, but has sufficient gear for these all to be done. Please im me at metrosocca13(aim) or email me at spyderfox13@ armory- ://armory.worldofwarcraft/#character-sheet.xml?r=Rexxar&n=Spox

Account for Sale

$350 2 accounts 2 60's 1 70's US BLUE GEAR

Account Information
    Tired of trying to sell these accounts im taking the low road now I want $300 for 2 accounts both BC enabled 1 has 60 mage and 70 hunter all blue/epic other account has 62 mage 7/8 t2 willing to talk. about price. joekido@

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.