Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    WTS/WTT WoW acc. With 70 Human Mage and GODLY 19 twink Mage.

Account Information
    Hello, I would like to Sell/trade my World of Warcraft account with a nice geared (Blue mostly, rest uncommon) lvl 70 Human-Mage, And a GODLY equipped Human-Mage lvl 19 twink. This twink has almost/Best gear availble. I'm willing to sell this for around 200USD$ or the best offer i get, Or a Guild Wars with atleast Nightfall account and nice stuff/money on that account. If paying, via PayPal only. Looking for like you pay 40% first, than I give you the account info etc. and than you pay the other 60%. But we can talk about this. I can also just tell you an link to WoW-Armory where you can see the gear i have on both characters. I also got a normal Flying mount ^^ The twink is worth around 1000gold. I'm on an EU PvE server. AIM: nielsismijnnaam : wizkid.niels@ Xfire: w1zk1d

Account for Sale

i am buying a good rs account !!!

Account Information
    i will buy for 2mil rs gp message me here i will be on this all day

Account for Sale

SELLING LV91 RUNESCAPE ACCOUNT--WANT RS GOLD/STEAM ACCOUNT

Account Information
    Contact me on at tifffffc@ for details.

Account for Sale

WTS 60 tauren warrior PVP gear hwl wep pvp server CHEAP

Account Information
    He is a male lvl 60 tauren warrior rank 10. full pvp gear. epic AV wolf, epic black war kodo. High Warlord polearm w/ crusader. ZG epic belt and bracer, Quik strike ring from MC, don's ring from AV, Zin'rohk destoyer of worlds w/ crusader, the unstoppable force. etc. Is exaulted in AV, revered in ab and wsg. Has amazing FR gear for mc. over 160unbuffed i believe. has 100 wsg marks, 87 ab marks, and 16 or so av marks. is on DARROWMERE pvp server. second newest server out there. I am the original owner and have secret q and cd-keys. ONLY ASKING 175$ just want to get rid of and be done with wow for good. paypal verified. ony,mc,bwl attuned

Account for Sale

WTT LVL 70 {A} Mage PVP taking offers

Account Information
    for anything lvl 70 heres a link to my mage ://armory.worldofwarcraft/?#character-sheet.xml?r=Eredar&n=Zilli aim : nasht123 email: tn_nasht@

Account for Sale

WTT Wow Account for EQ2 Account. Wow is prepaid til July.

Account Information
    WTT Wow Account for EQ2 Account. Wow is prepaid til July. Interested? Hit me at izzerial@

Account for Sale

Selling rs acc level 97!!

Account Information
    I am starting a 1 def pure so i am selling my main for 10m rs cash comes with around 6m on it so your actually buying it for 4m umm email me at zcamacho15@ and ill send you pics and more detail includes:2.4m,fighters torso full camo berserker helm,gmaul,z cloak,helm of neitznot,abby whip,rune boots,3 rune defenders,ava accumulator, d skirt and some other dragon weapons good skills:86 str 80 att 79 hp 78 mage 89 fletch 76 wc 55 prayer 70 def 55 con 84 cooking are mostly top ranked skills total:1358 qp:98 blackmarks:0

Account for Sale

Selling level 96 rs account gold only no scam(got a mm)

Account Information
    Ok this isnt a scam i got an mm to do trade even look him up and i want gold only or good tiems looking for around 3m for him The lvl 96 stats r 80 att 80 str 85 mage 78 woodcut 74 defence 52 prayer 70 firemaking 72 fletch 69 cooking 61 fishing remember rs gold only post here if u buy i got mm and email me @ lemaraman@ to buy or aim me bigboy4eva is my sn

Account for Sale

WTT [A] 70 mage for [a] 70 rogue

Account Information
    My mage has decent gear, I expect your rogue to have decent gear. This is a level 70 Mage on a US PvP server with excellent gear. Transfer is available. As a PvE spec, in the PvE gear that damage shoots up to 867. In PvP gear she has 8273 hp, and 706 frost damage. She has several pieces of Kharazan loot, including: ://thottbot/?i=59810 Lightning Capacitor ://thottbot/?i=59940 Spectral Band of Innervation ://thottbot/?i=59940 Violet Signet ://thottbot/?i=59748 Grasp of the Dead Plenty of PvP gear! ://thottbot/?i=55037 Sergeant's heavy cape ://thottbot/?i=55403 General's Silk Cuffs ://thottbot/i25854 Gladiator's Silk Amice ://thottbot/i25857 Gladiator's Silk handguards - Character already has the very fast flying mount (280%), which costs over 5,000 gold to get. - Character is more than halfway through revered with the Scryer, very easy to hit exalted. - 375 miner, and 361 engineer with several rare recipes including Mana Potion Injector, Stabalized Eternium Scope (rare!), and Khorium Scope - Mage has over 5k honor saved, and 1200 arena points saved up. On a 3v3 arena team with a rating of 1926 currently, which you may stay on. - Also included on the account is a 60 warlock, 52 warrior, 50 druid, and 29 twink with top notch twink gear, all with full rested xp. - Character also has 44 spirit shards, and 413 Halaa Battle tokens, just 87 away from ://thottbot/i27679 (I will probably have even more of these, as I'm messing around until I sell!) Please e-mail me at 70mage.epic@ for any questions

Account for Sale

WTB 55+ (A) warrior (EU - pvp) with transfer up - pref gnome

Account Information
    Title says it all.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.