Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    WTT almost full lv70 epic ud rogue us pvp server

Account Information
    Im almost out of college and will be moving on with my life and before I do so I would like to try out tanking so im looking for a warrior im looking to trade for a lv 70 warrior on a us pvp server my aim is straightsh00terr

Account for Sale

WTT level 52 warlock on us has the burning crusade

Account Information
    hi i wanna trade my level 52 warlock wit some alts for a differant class around same level armour doesnt matter my lock has mostly blues and wsg epic bracers on us server my acc has the burning crusade my and email is GUY_IN_CROATIA@ or felinos1402 for aim

Account for Sale

5 Digit Steam Account w/ Cal P exp. ALL GAMES - under $125!!

Account Information
    I'm selling a 5 digit steam account. It includes all steam games. Counter-Strike 1.6 Counter-Strike: Source Day of Defeat Day of Defeat: Source Deathmatch Classic Half-Life Half-Life 2 Half-Life:Blue Shift Opposing force Team Fortress Classic Condition Zero Condition Zero:Deleted Scenes Half-Life 2: Deathmatch Half-Life 2: Lost Coast Half-Life Deathmatch: Source Half-Life: Source Ricochet The account has been used in many cal leagues. 2 Seasons of CAL-IM 1 Season of Cal-M 2 Seasons of Cal-P The digits are represented as 0:0:2**** I have screen shots showing the account and this post. Take a look. As you can see, I screen shotted while having this post open, to make sure you know they are real. I would only suggest buying from someone who has done this, or more to prove that they have the account. I Prefer money order, cash etc. but can also do a PayPal transaction if necessary. Let me know if there is anything else i can do ex. put up more pictures, whatever. contact me or post with contact information in this post. email - mikegioia91@ AIM - CBSguitarist980 - CBSguitarist980@ let me know if you want to talk on , I'm usually never signed in. Also, posting a reply to this topic is acceptable as well. I'm waiting to hear back. Regards, Mike

Account for Sale

WTS 70 Troll Rogue US PvP w/ white raptor transfer up!

Account Information
    pst on aim at kuwait02 or email @ kuwait02@aol flying mount 70 blues some epics and tier 2 and 2.5.. exaulted aldor 81 dps sword... msg on aim for more info!

Account for Sale

selling a lvl 91 rs acc (81 fishing)

Account Information
    yep it happend i got hacked of all my items so now im going to sell my account. this account has no good items on it, but it has 81 cooking and fishing (acc name killer azn77). also it has 78 atk, 74 str, and 70 def.(other stats are 65 range, 62 mining, and 74 hp). plz post your offers, and since i am quitting no rs money plz. (also this acc can use all melee armors and weapons) email at swinson91@ if i approve your offer and we'll work out a payment deal

Account for Sale

wtt shaman[h] and [A] Rogue

Account Information
    E-mail is Michael_solenthaler@ and AIM is Michael_solenthaler@ and is Michael_solenthaler@ (YOU GET IT LOL)

Account for Sale

WTB WoW account 50+

Account Information
    Will trade a 43 WoW account NE warrior or 107 RS account. Email me at beefierstew124@

Account for Sale

WTS 70 DRUID

Account Information
    Im selling a 70 druid male tauren hes geared pretty well and his xsfer is up send me an email for more info and price blucious000@

Account for Sale

free powerlvling

Account Information
    i wantt to level characters of the WOW for free because i cant pay my account right now... and i i wnat to play the game..... im gonna try to level your character to the desired level but i cant make wonders.... for this help you can contact me: nickel.a*s@ Im not trying to stole your accoun... i dont have account at the moment your account is safe wih... im just searching fun

Account for Sale

DONT TRADE WITH AMBMASTER. fat_amb_pros_rider666@

Account Information
    hes a hacker and will deleted everything on ur account. he has a 70 pally on aggamanon. do NOT talk to this pseron he will hack ur account.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.