Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    WTB Warlock lvl 65-70 or Shadow priest lvl 65-70

Account Information
    AM looking for Warlock lvl 65-70 or Shadow priest lvl 65-70 EU pvp server. I live in UAE , Dubai. My : Rich_boy_dxb@

Account for Sale

WTT 5 60+ for 70 Alliance

Account Information
    im looking to trade my account with 5 60+ chars on it 70 NE Druid (PVP, xfer up) 66 Troll Shaman (PVP, xfer down) 62 UD Rogue (PVP, xfer up) 61 NE Priest (PVE, xfer up) 60 Human Warrior (PVP, xfer up) im looking for US PVP level 70 Alliance chars (mostly Hunter/Rogue/Warrior) Contact info: Aim: Rebirth154 E-mail: hoofdschot@

Account for Sale

WTT 62 NE FEMALE HUNTER!!!!

Account Information
    Looking for mainly a shaman level 60+. Also accepting other classes, just post here with what you got. Account is also loaded with twinks.

Account for Sale

(((****Very nice offer****)))

Account Information
    I am offering the following for a lvl 60+ US WoW account (preferably Pally, Rogue, or Hunter) 1. lvl 70 EU Warlock with a 60 hunter alt, 60 priest alt, and 40 Rogue alt. The Warlock has his Epic Dreadsteed mount and a normal golden gryphon mount. Over 1600 gold total on all toons and tons of mats in all banks and most bags. Plenty of blues as well. 2. lvl 25 Warrior FFXI account 3. lvl 7 GW Factions account woohoo1968@

Account for Sale

WTT 70 Mage Gnome US PVP

Account Information
    His Xfer will not be up till the 29th of july but he is in some of the best outland blues and attuned for kara with 2x epic ground mounts and 1 norm flying mount i am looking for a horde 65+ with Xfer up so i can play with some RL friends. = smokey_bear_69@ msg me or email me what eva

Account for Sale

Buy Phat. red/white/yellow/blue

Account Information
    I am buying a runescape party hat for 500-700$ US dollars via paypal. I will accept the phat first, being Real life money is far more valuable than pixels, and the second i receive the phat your 500-700$ will be sent to your paypal, fo rmore info IM PrototypeGun on AIM for more details. TY

Account for Sale

WTT 70 NE Rogue. Karazhan ATTN, Flying Mount.

Account Information
    My rogue is very well geared. All BC Dungeon Blues. Currently Assass/Sub specced. He has his regular flying mount, and about 220gold. Also have ran karazhan twice, never got anything Two twinks on the same server. A 29 Dranaei Shaman, and a 18, soon to be 19 Dranaei warrior. Both are twinked. Transfer for rogue is up on May 20th. Im looking for Dranaei Anything level 60+, I might work around if its lower. In a popular guild, they run Kara everyday between 5-6pm server time. AIM: oodecayedoo

Account for Sale

WTT LVL 70 HUMAN WARRIOR FOR A HORDE

Account Information
    Hey people i have a lvl 70 human warrior with alts 19(twink) to 46 rouge he doesnt have flying mount yet has epic mount and makes money fast! awesome guild (entity) email me or add to claws_n_all@

Account for Sale

WTS 68 Tauren Shaman

Account Information
    Well the time has come for me to give up WoW as I will be starting college this summer. It's been a great run and I've had a lot of good times, but I'm selling my level 68 Tauren Shaman. Burning Crusdade activated, of course... About the Shaman He's specced in Elemental and Restoration and is currently built for DPS. The resoration points are used towards higher crit chances, and according to my damage meter I crit about 32% of the time. He has an epic PvP mount and about 11k honor to spend, I believe. He is ranked as a Sergeant, which is pretty cool seeing as how you can't achieve that anymore. He should be rested a good ways, and the account is currently frozen. I can reactivate it for you to show you in game, so don't worry about that. He's on a US PvP server (Blackwing Lair) and the transfer is down until June 6th. He's in the best guild on the server, the Art of Warcraft, they raid Kara almost every night. My shaman has a spot reserved for him in the second group, so if you stay on the server you'll be in line to get some good epics. The guild does not know that I'm leaving, so you're free to start your own legacy. I'm kind of quiet on WoW so not a lot of people will be whispering you, and you can kind of do your own thing without people thinking that it's someone different. Armory - ://armory.worldofwarcraft/?#character-sheet.xml?r=Blackwing+Lair&n=Doombringr About the Alt The best alt I have right now is a 34 human mage on a US PvP server, can't remember which. He's ready for transfer, and he was a level 29 twink back in the day. Specced full fire and ranked as a Private. Not that much gold on him, maybe 10. Great gear though, and he's sure fun to play when I'm tired of the shaman. Buying Information I'm a verified seller on eBay with a couple thousand items sold and 99% positive feedback. I'm only accepting payment on PayPal. If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact me. Also, any offers should be sent to my email address. I can tell you that I won't even consider going below $175. Email - VanZant@ AIM - i am zawada[/url][/b]

Account for Sale

WTT 64 Blood Elf Mage/60 Dwarf Warrior/40 Tauren Shaman

Account Information
    Female Blood Elf Mage is on a Medium-High Pop PVP server- it was transfered a few weeks ago so you will have a little wait- Has epic mount Male Dwarf Warrior is on a Medium Pop PvE server- was also recently transfered- Has epic mount I am looking for any class 67+ aim: Gmensixteenndzip

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.