Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    WTT Epic Tauren Shaman - EU PVP

Account Information
    I would like to trade my Shaman since i'm borred of my class and wanna try a dps class. My Shaman are in a great guild.. cleared kara + getting a spot each raid. have 1300+ healing with my totem.. [which gives 101] ://ctprofiles/5338407 btw i'm the original owner of the account. Looking for: (Horde only, and on EU PVP server!) Rogue Warlock Mage Paladin All need to be geared.. unless it's a BE pala ^^ epic req. also have ://thottbot/i28587 [legacy] 2h epic axe from opera.

Account for Sale

Selling lvl 90 and 91

Account Information
    I am selling a lvl 90 and 91. The 90 has 87 mage and the 91 has 83 range. This how the trade works Half pass then rest or U go first . Scammers plz dont add me in . MY IS cooldude_4eva12@ i will accept rs cash and rl cash

Account for Sale

WTT 65 Orc Rogue

Account Information
    I want to trade my 65 orc rogue on the PvE server hellscream for a level 60-63 Warrior must be Horde and must be on a PvP server. My aim is dezarddawg and my is sof2wolfldr_01@, I will take other offers, but no hunters at all.

Account for Sale

WTT 70 Warrior EU (A) Epic, For Equal Rogue, Mage or Hunter

Account Information
    This account contains a level 70 Human warrior and a LvL 47 Shadow Priest. He currently has 500g & Goods worth around 1400g in bank to sell !! Normal flying mount Epic Riding Mount Skills 375 Mining 365 Master Swordsmith (some rare & epic patterns) 375 First aid Gear / All With TBC Enchants Current spec is 10/0/52,/ 12k Armor & 11k hp Tank all High Level Blues lvl 70 BC items all socketed with Blue Solid Star Of Elunes!! 10 in All costing 70g Each roughly. The piece de resistance: EPICS: Fireguard -- ://thottbot/i28425 For main Hand Tanking, This holds aggro Like noones business. (An Example: To train to be able to make this item from scratch costs around 4000 - 5000g Then You have to buy the Materials to make the sword!! ) Enchanted with Battlemaster!! Vindicator’s Brand -- ://thottbot/i29124 Another Awesome Epic Blade, requires exhalted with Aldor, Which I obviously am. Enchanted with Crusader!! Lionheart Blade -- ://thottbot/i28428 Awesome 2 Handed Blade. Over 105dps !! Again, this item costing well over 2500g to create in materials. Add me to if you have a good account you wish to trade. Nathan1902@

Account for Sale

WTT 70 NE ROGUE [KARA TUNED]

Account Information
    Trading my 70 NE Rogue, with 3 Karazhan Epics, rest blues. GREAT GEAR! Regular flying mount. In a Kara raiding guild. Can show in game. Transfer up May 20th. I am looking for a Dranaei, or Blod Elf, ANYTHING (except rogues and locks). Must be level 60+ catch me on aim ASAP aim: oodecayedoo

Account for Sale

WTT 65 hunter for warrior

Account Information
    Wanting to trade a 65 night elf hunter for a warrior. AIM me at GarrinHOM, regardless of level, not harm in asking, will look at other offers for hunter if they are decent offers, but mainly looking for a warrior on a PVP server.

Account for Sale

WTT Lvl 70 UD priest + more

Account Information
    I have a lvl 70 male UD priest that I am looking to trade for a 60+ Lock or really anything that is fair. The priest has 2 epic ground mounts, good BC blues and greens. Currently specced shadow for grinding, but also has a decent set of healing gear as well. 340+ gold, 330+ enchanting and 360+ tailoring. Character needs the 3rd key fragment from Arcatraz and a black morass run to finish his Kara attunment. Very good rep, always have been a rather quiet player, so his standing is still extremly good on the server. Account also has a 54 female BE rogue, 32 female tauren druid along with many other 20ish alts. All characters are available for immediate transfer. If anyone is interested feel free to email me at ultimatethor7@ so we can talk more. Thanks and feel free to ask anything you are curious about, I know I left my thread a little vague, but I am willing to answer any questions you may have. Thank you.

Account for Sale

WTS New Account Europe

Account Information
    Close to a free month (No chars) 15 €

Account for Sale

70pal, 68lock, 65hunter, and 60sham

Account Information
    I am selling my account. This account is originally mine. I'm tired of playing so its time to get something out of my time. I lost the cd's and keys in a move so i'm not interested in trying to get them from blizzard. The person who purchases this account will however get my phone# and address in case any problems do arrise. 70 male BE pally - epic ground mount - regular flying mount 68 male undead warlock - epic ground mount 65 male tauren hunter - epic ground mount 60 tauren shaman - regular mount All toons are on Lightninghoof US RP PVP server. Pally and Warlock transfers will be available in 1.5months. I accept paypal and am looking for offers, i won't accept anything under $300 for the account and i am only accepting paypal. If you have questions email me at srevok@ The account still has a full month of game time left. oh and the account has roughly 225g or so on it. Good Luck

Account for Sale

read this please if ive scammed u or heard of me before

Account Information
    i am sorry for all the scams and so on ive pulled (not all were scams but alot of my friends no the recovs to some of my accounts but 2) and i wanted to send out an all call apology to everyone ive scammed in the past and not in the future cause im ending my scamming spree....sorry but i do not have any money but if u want to buy accounts from me and give me another chance im selling a lvl 87 with ancients and a crystal shield and a lvl 92 with ancients 78 mage post here because runescape isnt working for me and im trying to fix it...

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.