Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    saying operation oberted, so look at this i got a warrior

Account Information
    hey i got a warrior, chat with me in aim burban07, or else burban_21@

Account for Sale

WTB 70 Warrior US PVP Alliance

Account Information
    as the topic says wtb 70 warrior US PVP alliance

Account for Sale

WTB warrior in WoW

Account Information
    im loooking to buy a warrior in WoW, prefer level 58+ and a blacksmith.. AIM schmuckhead01 or just repost here. dont want to spend way to much money like 500 bucks is way out of what i want

Account for Sale

sellin good lvl 75 runescape playere

Account Information
    hi im sellin a owning rs player who will hestle any1 in wildy kill almost every demon and has high stats 8). im willing to sell this acc for about 8 mil or any1 who can outbidd other ppl. this acc has 65 att 64 str 62 def im pretty sure. this accout will own i promise. it also has good items. HAPPY BIDDING[/quote] e-mail me at muddyskulls@ for the bidding thank you

Account for Sale

Selling Level 80 RuneScape Account

Account Information
    I stopped playing RS quite a while ago, and forgot all about my account. I've just recently decided to sell it. Anyway... my account details: 60 Attack 70 Strength 60 Defense 52 Range 51 Prayer 61 Magic 58 Rune Craft 1 Construction 66 HP 60 Agility 26 Herb 41 Thieving 58 Crafting 66 Fletching 43 Slaying 1... Hunting, is it? (I can't really remember) 70 Mining 69 Smithing 62 Fishing 60 Cooking 60 Fire making 75 Woodcutting 17 Farming It has a full set of Rune (plate, not chain), a dragon battle-axe (I only recently quit membership), quite a lot of different gems, full blue-rangers gear, about 4 glory-ammys, rune pick, 200 lobsters, easter-ring, full zombie and whatever else. Not too many good items... however, it has 4 MILLION GP in the bank (I was more of a money guy than items), AND a friend of mine owes the account 1.9mil (he's definitely trustworthy). As far as I know, it has no "black-marks" against the account... and that's all I can think of to tell you right now. Just ask whatever you want to know. If you're interested in the account, please send me an offer via email at flyin-colors@ Please note I only accept payment via PayPal. P.S I have a few screenshots of the account, if you want them.

Account for Sale

selling level 91 combat account runescape

Account Information
    sell level 91 combat if u think this is a scam dont even bother talking to me. level 78 str 70 def 72 att 76 fletch 74 cook 73 fish all other skills in high scores

Account for Sale

WTT 70 Horde Druid PvP US

Account Information
    as the name sugests i want to trade my 70 Tauren Druid looking at anything 65+ doesnt matter wether its horde or alliance but must be US PvP email me at player_wilson@ with offer.

Account for Sale

WTT! 2 60's for Blood Elf Priest Hunter or Warlock 50+!!

Account Information
    Im looking to trade an account with 2 60's on it, both decently geared for a Blood elf priest warlock or hunter at level 50+ (pvp server, xfer up pref.) The account im looking to trade has a dwarf warrior, PvP server(us), xfer up- and an Orc Shaman, also on PvP server(us) with xfer up. My reasoning for wanting to trade: I haven't played this account sence BC was released, and wanted to get a jump start on a blood elf character! If you are interested, please send an email to Nalyd6008@aol.

Account for Sale

LF High Level Mage or Warrior!!!

Account Information
    I have a level 65 Human Rogue with all epics at level 60 some of them are 2.5 and t3, also has epic mount and 1600g. Also on the same account i have a 60 Gnome mage with most of t1. Both the characters are on US servers. I am looking for a high level (65+) Mage or Warrior, Horde or Alliance, Any server. Does not have to be transferable. Rogue: ://armory.worldofwarcraft/#character-sheet.xml?r=Norgannon&n=Mordeo Mage: ://armory.worldofwarcraft/#character-sheet.xml?r=Spinebreaker&n=Minihudini If interested contacting me by email would be best but if not you can also reach me on windows messenger at pballfreak33@.

Account for Sale

Looking for 70 Tauren druid(EU-Pvp) with Transfer up!

Account Information
    As the topic says Willing to trade with 2 different accounts: 1. 70 Tauren Warrior with 30bs, good tanking/dps gear (blues from 70instances) 2. 70 Undead Warlock with 365 Tailoring, almost 10k hp unbuffed and 692shadow dmg, there is also a 59 Orc shaman. Both lvl 70's got epic flying mount! Mail to me: mrp1337ster@ or : h1ze@

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.